• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mush

I NEED SCISSORS said:
Speaking of Move: have these evil, spoilering leakers divulged information about what Move support there is?
I'm pretty sure it would have been on the box if there was.

Amir0x said:
sweet merciful christ please please where is the release date i can't stand this shit anymore

I´m way past this now.

I don´t care about the release date, i just need to find someone to sell this to me.

Collector´s edition of course.

Loudninja

theignoramus said:
no shit. Like, does he really think the masses are clamouring for THAT?
Dude will you please stop complaining , you lucky he is uploading anything at all.Some of you need to stop raging all the time about everything.

commedieu

Banned
Carl said:
...right.

Apparently he has gone to bed now, according to one of the comments.

Damn :(

Bullshit...

have someone at GTplanet scan the photos of his bedroom. There were family photos... receipts...possible phone bills... Theres more than enough low quality res footage for them to decipher.

he shall be awoken soon.

hirokazu

I NEED SCISSORS said:
I thought the box was fake :lol

Oh well, back in the closet my Move goes..
Eh, I was pretty convinced it was real, but I asked a long way back why people thought it was fake and noone replied.

I got my Move Starter Pack for $80, which is aight since I'mma need the PS Eye for this and I'll give the Move a go eventually anyway.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
dwebo said:
Not sure if it's already been shown, but GT Auto options.

SqwNL.jpg

Dammit spoiler.

mr_nothin

Banned
evolution said:
Finally caught up with everything. Surprised by how good the standard cars look, i was expecting them too look like shit.
:lol
I actually didnt even know I was looking at standard cars...seriously.

J-Rzez

So going by the intro of GT5, in GT6:

- Go to the factory and hand build your car with PSmove!
- B-spec mode available. Grab a drink and enjoy watching your car created by the professionals

* Only available on ultra-premium models.

apana

So why do some people have this game already? If these are actual real copies that means the game is being produced, if so shouldnt it be releasing soon? Or does Sony intend for this to be like some Willy Wonka shit and people will have to buy random PS3 games hoping one of the cases has GT5 inside? :lol

Peterthumpa

mr_nothin said:
:lol
I actually didnt even know I was looking at standard cars...seriously.
Aren't premium cars just like the standard ones outside?
I thought that the difference was about the modeled interiors.

Yoboman

Can you guys go make a new GT5 thread for spoilers? I thought this one was for complaining about the release date and painful bait and switches

I don't really want all this knowledge of GT5, let's reserve this thread for painful waiting.

Tiduz said:
WHERE THE FUCK IS MOON OVER CASTLE

dont make me choke a bitch

They should force you to listen to the butt music the first time you boot it up, since they love it so much, and then let you change it in the options to "original intro." But that won't happen because that is a good idea.

Mobius 1

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
They should force you to listen to the butt music the first time you boot it up, since they love it so much, and then let you change it in the options to "original intro." But that won't happen because that is a good idea.

I think you could download the JP intro via GTTV on Prologue. That'd be nice.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Y2Kev said:
How do you know it hasn't always been in stores

have you checked?

when was the last time you asked a clerk for gt5?

time paradox
GAF: Where is GT5? WHERE IS IT??
Sony: Top men are working on it.

arkofkaz.jpg

Top. Men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom