• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don´t know anything about the online part because the online mode is shut off.

You can see on the videos that all icons for things online are blacked out.

As for the Holdens, they were in GT PSP, so they should be in it.

Yoboman

seattle6418 said:
We don´t know anything about the online part because the online mode is shut off.

You can see on the videos that all icons for things online are blacked out.

As for the Holdens, they were in GT PSP, so they should be in it.
Any PREMIUM Holdens?

AdvanS13

Neo Member
enzo_gt said:
You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you!

Requesting more of this stuff if anyone has any.
my daugther is watching bill and ted's excellent adventure on netflix....i do not wish to click and make the tv go "recieving".

2yowg0m.gif

Sigh...

dwebo

Damnit was all set to watch the intro video thanks to that gif, then I saw that it was seven minutes long and wimped out again. :lol

Yoboman

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
I want this in stores by the end of the week. How awesome would that be?
I guess.... The sooner it's out, the sooner I can start complaining about the lack of GT6 information

Dead Man

UFRA said:
There isn't any other thread for GT5 info, so it should be fair for both sides...

The link to the video was provided, so if you wanna see it, then go see it. You don't need to see pics of it in the thread as well.
Yeah. If there was another thread, that would be fine, but with this being the only thread, I don't think it is wrong to ask for actual game footage/shots to be spoiler tagged.

Mush

dwebo said:
jT6wH.jpg

Or for all of us to go completely insane.
Shit, sorry guys. I forgot to tell Sony that I got my copy of Black Ops today.

ITS OK SCE YOU CAN TELL THEM THE RELEASE DATE NOW

Raistlin

So what's the special edition version I should be getting in the US? Where should I be preordering from for cool extras?

enzo_gt said:
They're exactly the same eyetoy, I believe.

They are. I have one that I got when it launched and have been playing Move stuff with it. I'm glad they didn't implement Move stuff into GT5 though, I couldn't wait another 2 years.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
flyinpiranha said:
They are. I have one that I got when it launched and have been playing Move stuff with it. I'm glad they didn't implement Move stuff into GT5 though, I couldn't wait another 2 years.
Not to mention Move would be absolutely useless in the context of GT5 from a gameplay standpoint. No, it would not make a good makeshift wheel either.

I think this is the best pre-release thread I've ever seen.

Anyway, I was wondering if I get a DFGT is a wheel stand necessary too or would it be alright to have the wheel on my lap or attached to a coffee table/desk?

thcsquad

flyinpiranha said:

I hope you mean PSEye. Eyetoy is the PS2 one which is definitely not the same camera. I'm sure the poster was referring to the PS3 one, but I didn't want anyone reading the exchange to think they could plug in their PS2 Eyetoys and use it for GT5.

dwebo

electroshockwave said:
Anyway, I was wondering if I get a DFGT is a wheel stand necessary too or would it be alright to have the wheel on my lap or attached to a coffee table/desk?
Putting it on your lap would probably pulverize your nether regions (unless you turn off force feedback obviously), but if you've got a spare table/desk to use, by all means save the cash.

SolidSnakex said:
Sony asked Jordan to remove the intro video. It seems that they've finally woken up.
:lol So disorganized. Apparently they don't care about the head tracking video since it sells PSeyes for them.

Racer30

@Gtplanet -> The intro movie is CENSORED (Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America)

This is beyond stupidity, this whole thing :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom