• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

expy

Banned
Piggus said:
Wow! Spoiler your damn posts, please.

14tbsy.png

SqwNL.jpg

14tbsy.png

ZKwul.jpg

torontoml

I really want this game, and am kinda pissed off about not having a date yet. But honestly all I can do is laugh at this situation.

I gotta say, I couldnt give two shits for these type of games. That said, this fucking thread is so amazingly ridiculous that I might buy this just to be part of the hijinks :lol :lol :lol

AdvanS13

Neo Member
Freedom = $1.05 said:
I gotta say, I couldnt give two shits for these type of games. That said, this fucking thread is so amazingly ridiculous that I might buy this just to be part of the hijinks :lol :lol :lol
support translator-san!

evolution

So they update the site with sema info, and nothin else. Its like when a girlfiriend thinks your giving her a wedding ring, she opens it and its just a some earrings lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Anyone got a link to a gallery of released GT promotional artwork in high res? I have a bunch of screenshots in crazy high resolution but they're all muddied with text and copyright info on half the page.

mr_nothin

Banned
It would be great if they allowed us to drive around in this black infinity so we can record it and then go to photo mode :D
auditt_3a.jpg

ALSO, havent we forgotten about the youtube recording feature? The people with the leaked copies should put that feature to some use! There are so many features that most get forgotten so quickly :lol

This has to be the craziest 24hrs ever on GAF. Never witnessed so many title changes and Drama on GAF. Holy Fuck, classic thread indeed.

shwimpy

ShinobiFist said:
This has to be the craziest 24hrs ever on GAF. Never witnessed so many title changes and Drama on GAF. Holy Fuck, classic thread indeed.

This rivals the apocalyps3 thread. Sony sure knows how to bring out the best in gaf.

Do we have any details regarding the online infrastructure for this game? To me that's the most crucial part of the game.
I need PD to hit it out of the park when it comes to online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom