• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto IV thread of hype and stray bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMaRsu said:
cops524.jpg

I really like that shot.

Septimus

Nothing worked for me either, then I hopped on my powerbook and used Safari and now I can see all the videos perfectly.

painey

man i cannot wait for this.. me and 2 friends went on a midnight hunt for san andreas.. it seems like so long ago, its a shame the internet has ruined this, the anticipation was phenominal.

Ranger X

HOLYSHIT at the draw distance in the Whizz Mobile video.

I mean, the draw distance itself we've seen that before but the level of detail there? no.
You can see the fucking trees in the farthest island.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
Wasnt working for me in Firefox, tried IE and im seeing everything now.

PnCIa

I LOVE the new screenshots, i can´t see the reason why this thread hasn´t grown to a 50+ pages monster yet. The site doesn´t really work for me but i love the music.

Otacon

OMG
The site is amazing.
I totally loooooooooooooooooooooooooove the music.
Doesn't work in Firefox for me, but loads in IE.
Trying to watch the movies but hey take forver to load. :/
The site is getting HAMMERED, I guess.
The way the whole site is build up just proves that Rockstar is among the very best in the industry, imo.
Incredibly creative and always with the right sense of humor.:D

Goldrusher

The Roman video is amazing.

The scenes, the music, the accents of those Krakosians, the whole atmosphere. Amazing.

Amazing!

broony

aztrex said:
HOLY GOD.

Ok, what the FUCK is going on, I can't even ACCESS the new website at all. Whenever I go to www.rockstargames.com/iv it defaults to the previous splash page that features the third trailer. I don't see any new content at all.

Anyone else encountering this? Am I the only one?

Clear your cache on your browser, should direct you correctly after that.

Fucking piece of shit internet damn it son of bitch. Nothing loads even after clearing everything =(

edit: nvm, IE works, thank the R* gods.

FFChris

Damn this game looks amazing. I'm officially back on the hype train, it's a long ride to the end of April though. =(

If Whizmobile is any indication of the sense of humor in the game, we will be blessed with hours of laughing. I sure hope that they make fun of Brooklyn's absurd hipster culture.

I hate hipsters.

Has this been posted? Pre-order the 360 version, get free exlcusive content.

While Microsoft has yet to publicly announce why the company is so sure the 360 will sell more copies of GTA IV than the PS3, XF has learned about FREE content that will be offered to those who pre-ordered GTA IV and pick up the game on launch day.

Details are still slim on whether the free content will be one of the episodes that Microsoft paid an arm and a leg for, but we wouldn’t be surprised.

http://xboxfamily.com/xf/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1353&Itemid=2

GeoramA

:lol @ the girl in the Whiz ad.

"You like girls? I like it with girls too."

Looks like Rockstar hates cellphones as much as I do.

Tieno

Those videos are excellent and proves that Rockstar is still king at characterisation, really well done!

I suspected early on this game wouldn't manage to get me quite as excited as the previous ones did, but with all the information and media on the game I'm anticipating this game more than I've ever anticipated any GTA title.

:lol :lol :lol

Oh man. It's official. My love for this game has just reached an unhealthy level.
When this game goes gold, does anyone want to help me plan a heist? We break into the wherever they manufacture them, take 2-3 off the line and leave a couple hundred bucks.

No foolies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom