• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Graphical Fidelity I Expect This Gen

PeteBull

How can this game still looks this good even today and PS5 only games like SP2 or even new games from Rocksteady looks a gen behind? And Batman wasn't even an exclusive, Rocksteady really did some sort of miracle back in the days.
Big budget +talented dev team, game was really good quality/gameplay wise too, not just amazing graphics, shame what rocksteady became nowadays after those past games they did =/

I personally think that full daytime looks better than early morning. Night time is the best at hiding game shortcomings and looks very good when swinging around. Evening has beautiful skybox.

I’m yet to experience any kind of weather effect.

I say it again: this game should have full day and night cycle.
Whenever the light is brightest makes it look the worst - night time looks the best for sure

GymWolf

Gold Member
Miles'uncle model was literal walking comedy for how bad it looked.

Kz4 shadowfall has better models than this game...it's embarassing.

The pace and story are worse than spidey 1 but combat and traversal are better.

If it continue like this i'm probably gonna score the game like the first one.

Xtib81

Path traced Cyberpunk ruined graphics for me. I want to be blown away by GTA6 but I’m afraid my expectations are unreasonable.

It might not impress visually, but it will put any other studio to shame in terms of AI, density and coherence of the world. You'll likely be blown away when you play it. The game should look incredible though but remember they'll likely show the console version and it's a 500€ machine at the end of the day so there will be limitations. I'm not even sure there will be Ray tracing.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
It might not impress visually, but it will put any other studio to shame in terms of AI, density and coherence of the world. You'll likely be blown away when you play it. The game should look incredible though but remember they'll likely show the console version and it's a 500€ machine at the end of the day so there will be limitations. I'm not even sure there will be Ray tracing.

True. And no, there should be 0 ray tracing on console. Waste of resources.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Yh it looks great. I checked out both Arkham knight and horizon before making that post. Spider-Man looks better to me. You guys see big waves and immediately cum all over your screen. The water shading and reflections in Spider-Man are way better than horizon, Arkham and sea of thieves.
It looks like a shitty flat surface with even worse physics to me but ok.

How much is chief paying you?

Last edited:

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Miles'uncle model was literal walking comedy for how bad it looked.

Kz4 shadowfall has better models than this game...it's embarassing.

The pace and story are worse than spidey 1 but combat and traversal are better.

If it continue like this i'm probably gonna score the game like the first one.

Post a pic of him so we can compare with the one in Miles Morales.

yamaci17

I think horizon and sea of thieves are rendering the ocean while Spiderman is rendering the hudson river which is why they look different. Hudson river can get that rough during some storms, but it wouldnt make sense to have waves like horizon, sot and AK. though i wont lie, if they did, i would be ecstatic.

hatkj8xi5umpnxu7sskc.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I am comparing just the look of it. Looks far less gamey than these overanimated waters. Which again is fine. Give me over the top over subtle any day. But I am also a big of Spiderman 2's water shading, the rendering, and just how beautiful it looks. I dont even care about the building reflections. I just love whatever effect they are using to light up the ocean. it feels like the sun is being reflected off of it and it produces are more realistic water than the much more expressive and animated water in sea of thieves and arkham knight.

i wont give a damn. flight simulator new york water looks better than spiderman

problem with spiderman is that they use that obnoxious sharpening filter which increases the frequency detail but also makes it look weird

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
Jesus miles sidequests sucks asses, now i have to
play as his girlfriend

Kill me please.

And people thought the section with little shit and angrboring were terrible in ragnarock but this is a new low.

Last edited:

hlm666

Path traced Cyberpunk ruined graphics for me. I want to be blown away by GTA6 but I’m afraid my expectations are unreasonable.
Same, I was about to take a shot at missing shadows in one of your spiderman 2 screenshots when I realised cp overdrive was what had increased my expectations in that regard and it's probably unreasonable.

If there is a trailer for gta6 due soon they better at least look better than the natural vision mod. Which i'll leave here for a refresher.

Kikorin

Same, I was about to take a shot at missing shadows in one of your spiderman 2 screenshots when I realised cp overdrive was what had increased my expectations in that regard and it's probably unreasonable.

If there is a trailer for gta6 due soon they better at least look better than the natural vision mod. Which i'll leave here for a refresher.

If Rockstar didn't haired this guy after this, then they are crazy.

Anyway GTA V was mind-blowing in 2012 on Xbox 360/PS3, I remember some crazy discussion about how the framerate was like 25-30fps unstable, but reality was that it was so advanced that put to shame lot of games even today with just resolution and textures improvements.

No doubt GTA VI will looks stunning, I just hope they gone for 30fps and no RTX bullshit and pumped physics, animations and interactions to new levels.

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member

problem with spiderman is that they use that obnoxious sharpening filter which increases the frequency detail but also makes it look weird

Interesting note; MSFS2020 uses "raymarching" for its water reflections, I guess you could say it's a ray-tracing-like technique for specific scenarios.

Water in MSFS2020 is relatively good, the diffused reflections are pretty solid. The biggest annoyance to me is the slow update tic for shadows/reflections after occlusions (especially noticeable in VR). They've done improvements like incredible underwater texture adjustments and better shore interactions. Hopefully they will continue to update in the new MSFS2024, IIRC they hinted on water improvements to come.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
Lmao of course
the milionaire white man stole stuff from a black music museum for personal pleasure and the resetter with purple hair teras him a new one in his shitty podcast...

This shit is so hilariously hamfisted :lollipop_squinting:

I'm straight up not doing any miles sidequest anymore, this stuff is beyond terrible.

Sony managed to make me skip cutscenes in a game not called the division, incredible result.

Last edited:
Lmao of course
the milionaire white man stole stuff from a black music museum for personal pleasure and the resetter with purple hair teras him a new one in his shitty podcast...

This shit is so hilariously hamfisted :lollipop_squinting:

I'm straight up not doing any miles sidequest anymore, this stuff is beyond terrible.

Sony managed to make me skip cutscenes in a game not called the division, incredible result.
I’m not even “that guy” but this game is horribly woke. I’d be more forgiving if it was maybe handled with any artistry or gravitas. Perhaps some sharp writing. But of course these clowns can’t pull that off so it’s all exactly as bad as you’d expect from a Spider-Man video game

The writing is genuinely awful. The dialogue writing to me is noticeably worse than SM2018. It’s bounces between a mediocre Saturday morning cartoon and a mass audience slop MCU movie for dummies.

These Sony studios man. They cannot fucking help themselves.

Last edited:

Go_Ly_Dow

I’m not even “that guy” but this game is horribly woke. I’d be more forgiving if it was maybe handled with any artistry or gravitas. Perhaps some sharp writing. But of course these clowns can’t pull that off so it’s all exactly as bad as you’d expect from a Spider-Man video game

The writing is genuinely awful. The dialogue writing to me is noticeably worse than SM2018. It’s bounces between a mediocre Saturday morning cartoon and a mass audience slop MCU movie for dummies.

These Sony studios man. They cannot fucking help themselves.
Sounds atrocious, but about what you expect from this MCU kinda crap. I'll continue not giving them my money.

ok I’m later in the game now and my opinion on the graphics has warmed considerably. It really starts out looking the worst it can look with full daylight and the sand - the later levels show some genuinely great things. The rt reflections on everything is cool (balloons) - the assets are pretty good all around, like if you’re a small robot spider it looks good. The venom suit fx are awesome looking - reminds me of returnal tentacle stuff. Speed is great. City at night looks great. The tiger/fur stuff is incredible.

At this point I’d put it below horizon and a couple others - but it’s definitely genuinely great looking at points. The cutscenes and characters look a bit off like there’s something missing - and the fx work in general is hit or miss. But ultimately it’s a really good looking game - not as much of a leap as I’d hoped but once that initial disappointment wore off I have grown to appreciate what they’ve done here. And the under the hood technical progress - like the speed - makes it much more fun to play than the og one imo.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

It looks roughly on par. Very good looking. Spider-Man doesn’t have disappearing reflections that you see in this video, but the lighting in flight sim is arguably the best lighting of any game and enhances everything around it including the water.
How can this game still looks this good even today and PS5 only games like SP2 or even new games from Rocksteady looks a gen behind? And Batman wasn't even an exclusive, Rocksteady really did some sort of miracle back in the days.
Revisionist history. Arkham knight has its own strengths and weaknesses. They just did a great job hiding its flaws behind rain and night time. I have posted clips of how awful the games assets look during day time.

I was with you until you said PS5 games look a gen behind. Even Gotham Knights an average looking game does things better than Arkham Knight. Way better interiors. Way better volumetric lighting. Way better asset quality. It's lacking mostly in art direction which is piss poor but i would hardly call even Gotham Knights a gen behind when its doing many things better than AK.

Spiderman 2 is on another level compared top Gotham Knights. I would say Spiderman 1 already did a lot of things better than AK. SP2 takes it to another level. It's fine to praise AK for what it did right. Fantastic art design, lighting, rain, and water rendering, but not sure why we need to use it to knock Spiderman 2's accomplishments when we could do the same to AK by pointing out all its flaws in comparison to spiderman 2.

Ignore the youtube artifacts, but look at every other asset quality. it is clearly behind modern games. They made a fantastic decision to set it at night time and not changing the lighting conditions at all, but the game's flaws wouldve been exposed if they had to do a full daytime and nighttime cycle.

Edited: updated with the high res picture.

jlBucDO.png

Spiderman 2 SHOULD look a gen ahead of Arkham Knight, and it doesnt, and that sucks. But its also doing things AK simply wasnt. The setpieces alone are just mind blowing in terms of fidelity. And not just because of the ssd stuff. The scale of these setpieces is simply not possible on the PS4. Everything is cranked up to an 11. These are like an Uncharted setpieces, only on steroids. Maybe it doesnt look next gen while doing it, but it definitely looks better than any ND game ive played.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

The game looks phenomenal at times.

F9D06GkW0AEPSn0

F9D07BuWkAAsYhK

GymWolf GymWolf The reflections on those glass buildings is why the second screenshot looks so good. They dont stand out and almost blend into the sky. The buildings by the dock look 2d but those glass buildings take on a 3d feel thanks to the ray traced reflections.

It looks roughly on par. Very good looking. Spider-Man doesn’t have disappearing reflections that you see in this video, but the lighting in flight sim is arguably the best lighting of any game and enhances everything around it including the water.

Revisionist history. Arkham knight has its own strengths and weaknesses. They just did a great job hiding its flaws behind rain and night time. I have posted clips of how awful the games assets look during day time.

I was with you until you said PS5 games look a gen behind. Even Gotham Knights an average looking game does things better than Arkham Knight. Way better interiors. Way better volumetric lighting. Way better asset quality. It's lacking mostly in art direction which is piss poor but i would hardly call even Gotham Knights a gen behind when its doing many things better than AK.

Spiderman 2 is on another level compared top Gotham Knights. I would say Spiderman 1 already did a lot of things better than AK. SP2 takes it to another level. It's fine to praise AK for what it did right. Fantastic art design, lighting, rain, and water rendering, but not sure why we need to use it to knock Spiderman 2's accomplishments when we could do the same to AK by pointing out all its flaws in comparison to spiderman 2.

Ignore the youtube artifacts, but look at every other asset quality. it is clearly behind modern games. They made a fantastic decision to set it at night time and not changing the lighting conditions at all, but the game's flaws wouldve been exposed if they had to do a full daytime and nighttime cycle.

keLpLPa.jpg

Spiderman 2 SHOULD look a gen ahead of Arkham Knight, and it doesnt, and that sucks. But its also doing things AK simply wasnt. The setpieces alone are just mind blowing in terms of fidelity. And not just because of the ssd stuff. The scale of these setpieces is simply not possible on the PS4. Everything is cranked up to an 11. These are like an Uncharted setpieces, only on steroids. Maybe it doesnt look next gen while doing it, but it definitely looks better than any ND game ive played.
My man is not out here simping for Gotham Knights and Spider-Man 2 but trying to put down the legendary Batman Arkham Knight…

GymWolf

Gold Member
The game has a lot of ghosting and shimmering when you move, the IQ is not clean at all even in fidelity mode, there is something wrong with the iq of this game in motion.

P.s. Phenomenal lmao, this is the hands down the biggest let down of the year graphic wise.

I can't get behind how ugly the characters are except for the suits and some clothes (ins has always been good with fluffy textures)

Last edited:

SlimySnake

My man is not out here simping for Gotham Knights and Spider-Man 2 but trying to put down the legendary Batman Arkham Knight…
And i did a great job at it because you couldnt come with a single argument to prove me wrong.

The game has a lot of ghosting and shimmering when you move, the IQ is not clean at all even in fidelity mode, there is something wrong with the iq of this game in motion.
do you have 120hz mode enabled?

disable it. play in fidelity smoothed. its mostly a locked native 4k. the 40 fps mode brings the resolution down to 1440p.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
And i did a great job at it because you couldnt come with a single argument to prove me wrong.

do you have 120hz mode enabled?

disable it. play in fidelity smoothed. its mostly a locked native 4k. the 40 fps mode brings the resolution down to 1440p.
It's not a low res problem (i played for years at 1440p on pc), spidey has something weird around him like a shimmering or whatever the term is during fast traversal, and the iq in general is not great in motion.

Previous games on ps5 were far cleaner.

On reee a lot of people noted this (and if a bunch of insomniac fanboys notice that, you can bet it's true).

30 locked is far too choppy for a game acrobatic like this, too fast paced for 30, 40 is barely acceptable but perf mode look like absolute ass so it's not an option.

Perf mod in horizon look light years better (after the patch)

Last edited:
“Prove you wrong”? Lol yeah I’m gonna come with my thesis and you’re gonna reply “you’re right Arkhamguy123. I see now my subjective taste are invalided and it looks better than these two games”

I’m sure we wouldn’t just be trading arguments for 4-5 exchanges until one person just ghosts the other and moves on. With this foresight it’s easier to just clown on such a laughable take instead of wasting my time and energy

yamaci17

keLpLPa.jpg

cmon dude that pic is horrible. the assets are not that bad;
jlBucDO.png

they look ok. it would be wise to remember that this game had to strand itself to 2-3 gb memory limitation due to gtx 700 series at the time. it used around 3.5-4 gb if you max it out but texture quality was still tailored to run compliant with 2-3 gb gpu of pathetic vram

so the fact that these assets are a product of limited 2-3 gb vram target, it is even more impressive.

considering spooderman has like 6x more memory budget and an ssd tha can help with asset streaming, it is actually rather funny that there's not even a full gen leap between them

maybe truly devs hit a wall. it is very possible.

look at alan wake 2. do u know why most people are angry? because the demos or videos they show... while super in terms of lighting, shadows and etc... textures look like dogcrap. why? because all that lighting, path tracing or mesh shading or whatever takes up immense amount of VRAM. so there practically no vram budget left in 10-12 gb cards to get meaningful texture upgrades. hence the game still looks subpar somehow. even with all its glory.

cyberpunk is very different as it uses out of ordinary texture streaming and texturing systems so it still somehow produces good textures (up close or close) when you actually investigate them

read about it. it is why this is the only game that can match good looking textures with gorgeous advanced lighting with pathetic vram budgets (8-10-12)

cyberpunk, where it matters, do not even use the classic textures as we know it. once you actually see it, you can't unsee it. most characters and their clothes are definitely not "regular" textures that most other games use.

read the 1st comment. pretty informative

alan wake 2 clearly an offender. its textures look lastgen. simple as that. and there's no remedy for it, unless remedy could be even go bolder and make the game exclusive to 16 gb cards lol

Last edited:

SlimySnake

cmon dude that pic is horrible. the assets are not that bad;
jlBucDO.png

they look ok. it would be wise to remember that this game had to strand itself to 2-3 gb memory limitation due to gtx 700 series at the time. it used around 3.5-4 gb if you max it out but texture quality was still tailored to run compliant with 2-3 gb gpu of pathetic vram

so the fact that these assets are a product of limited 2-3 gb vram target, it is even more impressive.

considering spooderman has like 6x more memory budget and an ssd tha can help with asset streaming, it is actually rather funny that there's not even a full gen leap between them

maybe truly devs hit a wall. it is very possible.

look at alan wake 2. do u know why most people are angry? because the demos or videos they show... while super in terms of lighting, shadows and etc... textures look like dogcrap. why? because all that lighting, path tracing or mesh shading or whatever takes up immense amount of VRAM. so there practically no vram budget left in 10-12 gb cards to get meaningful texture upgrades. hence the game still looks subpar somehow. even with all its glory.

cyberpunk is very different as it uses out of ordinary texture streaming and texturing systems so it still somehow produces good textures (up close or close) when you actually investigate them

read about it. it is why this is the only game that can match good looking textures with gorgeous advanced lighting with pathetic vram budgets (8-10-12)

cyberpunk, where it matters, do not even use the classic textures as we know it. once you actually see it, you can't unsee it. most characters and their clothes are definitely not "regular" textures that most other games use.

read the 1st comment. pretty informative

alan wake 2 clearly an offender. its textures look lastgen. simple as that. and there's no remedy for it, unless remedy could be even go bolder and make the game exclusive to 16 gb cards lol

Yeah, that still looks like shit though.

Arkham knight was developed on the same consoles as the first spiderman 1 and it had some pretty piss poor textures and asset quality. I dont much care about textures tbh. I want everything to be modeled like it is cyberpunk and the matrix. no more bs painted on textures, thank you. Thats been my one gripe with insomniac's buildings.

Regardless, if we are making the vram argument then by definition, spiderman 2 and gotham knights with their better asset quality are better right? why are we allowing people to say that these games look a gen behind?

I honestly have no idea whats going on what alan wake 2 right now. will discuss when i get the game next weekend. but i just checked arkham knight and even at 4k ultra settings with maxed out nvidia settings, it maxed out at 5GB.

With this foresight it’s easier to just clown on such a laughable take instead of wasting my time and energy
You would think calling Spiderman 2 a generation behind Arkham Knight would be a laughable take but instead of just clowning it, you left it a like, and then trashed the guy who chose to offer a measured response pointing out that Spiderman 2 does indeed NOT look a gen above Arkham Knight.

By your logic, i shouldve clown that post but i offered to point out the things spiderman does better in terms of tech. You know acting like an adult presenting factual reasonable arguments which is what men do. You are just acting like a woman right now. You have made up your point that spiderman 2 looks bad, and any argument no matter how reasonable or logical is something you feel compelled to rebel against.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

It's not a low res problem (i played for years at 1440p on pc), spidey has something weird around him like a shimmering or whatever the term is during fast traversal, and the iq in general is not great in motion.

Previous games on ps5 were far cleaner.

On reee a lot of people noted this (and if a bunch of insomniac fanboys notice that, you can bet it's true).

30 locked is far too choppy for a game acrobatic like this, too fast paced for 30, 40 is barely acceptable but perf mode look like absolute ass so it's not an option.

Perf mod in horizon look light years better (after the patch)
Well, previous games were running a PS4 game at native 4k. They have added a more this time around and obviously its too much for the PS5 to handle.

The performance mode in the first game was native 4k-1800p and now its 1440p to 1008p. litearlly sub 1080p. are we really surprised that it is not cleaner?

You are playing the game at 1440p without dlss. When was the last time you played a game at native 1440p or using FSR2? DLSS has spoiled us all.

Thats not to say that they couldnt improve it, but since im playing in native 4k 30 fps mode, im not seeing the shimmering. I see some buildings in the distance exhibiting artifacts that i also saw in the Matrix demo. but other than that, i havent seem much shimmering. I did see A LOT of shimmering when the game accidently enabled performance mode when i first started the game, but its been a very smooth 30 fps experience after i restarted from scratch. its really not that bad. i told you to stop switching. just stick with one mode and you will get used to it.

Yeah, that still looks like shit though.

Arkham knight was developed on the same consoles as the first spiderman 1 and it had some pretty piss poor textures and asset quality. I dont much care about textures tbh. I want everything to be modeled like it is cyberpunk and the matrix. no more bs painted on textures, thank you. Thats been my one gripe with insomniac's buildings.

Regardless, if we are making the vram argument then by definition, spiderman 2 and gotham knights with their better asset quality are better right? why are we allowing people to say that these games look a gen behind?

I honestly have no idea whats going on what alan wake 2 right now. will discuss when i get the game next weekend. but i just checked arkham knight and even at 4k ultra settings with maxed out nvidia settings, it maxed out at 5GB.

You would think calling Spiderman 2 a generation behind Arkham Knight would be a laughable take but instead of just clowning it, you left it a like, and then trashed the guy who chose to offer a measured response pointing out that Spiderman 2 does indeed NOT look a gen above Arkham Knight.

By your logic, i shouldve clown that post but i offered to point out the things spiderman does better in terms of tech. You know acting like an adult presenting factual reasonable arguments which is what men do. You are just acting like a woman right now. You have made up your point that spiderman 2 looks bad, and any argument no matter how reasonable or logical is something you feel compelled to rebel against.
“Factual arguments”? Lol what. Let me scroll up as I’m typing this.

Ummmm yeah just got back. Don’t seem to see any. It’s an opinion piece of you just making statements. That doesn’t make them factual.

It’s seems like an overestimation of your assessments and opinion to say that your Spider-Man 2 uhh “”arguments”” are so “”logical”” and “”reasonable”” any dissent is just tantamount to a rebellious teenager being a dick to their parents. When I’m not even the only one here that has openly disagreed with you. In fact it’s highlighted as more hilarious because you post Spider-Man 2 screenshots to showcase how good it actually looks and 9/10 times you post it looks very subpar

EDIT: also leaving a like on that guys post wasn’t for saying AK looked a Gen ahead of SM2. You’re strawmanning here a bit because he said more than that which is what got him my like. It was just the general nature of the post saying “this game looked great SM2 looks subpar” which I agree with and thus liked

Last edited:

SlimySnake

“Factual arguments”? Lol what. Let me scroll up as I’m typing this.

Ummmm yeah just got back. Don’t seem to see any. It’s an opinion piece of you just making statements. That doesn’t make them factual.

It’s seems like an overestimation of your assessments and opinion to say that your Spider-Man 2 uhh “”arguments”” are so “”logical”” and “”reasonable”” any dissent is just tantamount to a rebellious teenager being a dick to their parents. When I’m not even the only one here that has openly disagreed with you. In fact it’s highlighted as more hilarious because you post Spider-Man 2 screenshots to showcase how good it actually looks and 9/10 times you post it looks very subpar
I mentioned the poor textures, asset quality, volumetric lighting, static lighting and single time of day that i consider AK's weaknesses. I pointed out its art design, rain, lighting and water as its strengths. Finally i pointed out the SCOPE of Spiderman's setpieces as a strength. Fairly level headed and reasonable compared to what you did which was LOL DIDNT READ PISS OFF CLOWN.

And i made all those points to refute a statement which said that spiderman 2 and other PS5 only games look a gen behind Arkham Knight. A statement you agreed with when you left a like, and doubled down on when you said me saying otherwise was a clownish statement. I literally said Spiderman does NOT look a generation ahead of Arkham Knight, and i bet you didnt even read that because you were so triggered.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Well, previous games were running a PS4 game at native 4k. They have added a more this time around and obviously its too much for the PS5 to handle.

The performance mode in the first game was native 4k-1800p and now its 1440p to 1008p. litearlly sub 1080p. are we really surprised that it is not cleaner?

You are playing the game at 1440p without dlss. When was the last time you played a game at native 1440p or using FSR2? DLSS has spoiled us all.

Thats not to say that they couldnt improve it, but since im playing in native 4k 30 fps mode, im not seeing the shimmering. I see some buildings in the distance exhibiting artifacts that i also saw in the Matrix demo. but other than that, i havent seem much shimmering. I did see A LOT of shimmering when the game accidently enabled performance mode when i first started the game, but its been a very smooth 30 fps experience after i restarted from scratch. its really not that bad. i told you to stop switching. just stick with one mode and you will get used to it.
Nah, i played for years at native 1440p, dlss wasn't as common nor as good.

The right term was dithering, not shimmering ( i think)

In general, the game is full of artifacts in motion, especially notable during traversal (not only around spidey, everywhere)

I'm not even gonna spend more words on the butt ugly models because it's like beating a dead spider, major fuck up.

Playing horizon before this make me apprecciate horizon even more, the difference is abyssal.

Hell it make me reconsider even ragnarock.

P.s. did you know that horizon 2 used metahuman for the characters?

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
One of those case where art design and scene composition does the heavy lifting (like rdr2), pretty sure that if you get close to any surface, most of them are gonna show their age.

Also, dark+rain, nothing better to make something look better than it is, slimy's ass is still burning for that tekken 8 reveal fiasco.

Top Bottom