• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Graphical Fidelity I Expect This Gen

lol thats just one game. and a small one at that. it doesnt require a big marketing cycle like other games.

Sony unveiled Spiderman 2 a full 2 years before launch.
They also revealed wolverine 4 years before launch.
Death Stranding 2 was revealed 3 years before launch.
Horizon 2, GT7 and GOW Ragnorak were all revealed 2 years before launch.

Astro bot and TLOU remake are the exception, not the norm. It's possible that ND or Sucker Punch might stealth drop a game 3 months after release but highly unlikely.

The simplest explanation is that these studios are not ready to show anything. If they did we wouldve seen it at the PS5 pro reveal. Everyone told me to wait till the ps5 pro reveal when I was criticizing Sony studios for skipping E3. Well, we are here now and we got nothing. If they had something, we wouldve seen it today.

Sucker Punch has now gone 4+ years without showing a game.
Bend 6.5 years
GG 2.5 years
ND 4+ years
Bluepoint almost 4 years
SSM almost 2 years

These studios should've had something for E3, if not september. Something has gone horribly wrong over at these studios.

not really. Nintendo is consistently below Sony in overall revenue. And not by a couple of billion. Around 10-15 billion last i checked. Sony pulls $25-30 billion every year while Nintendo and MS end up around $15 billion. Nintendo topped at around $18 billion during the covid boom and has dropped to $13 billion amidst slowing switch sales. Correct me if im wrong, im going by memory here.

Nintendo left the console space in 2017. The Switch is a handheld and yes, in that space they have bodied both MS and especially Sony who conceded that market to Nintendo a couple of years after the vita came out. But when it comes to consoles? Come on. Nintendo doesnt get any of the big games. And when they do, its like ten years down the line when no one wants to play them. CoD, GTA, Ubisoft 20 million sellers, and virtually every major game release is MIA on the switch going back to 2017. They are as irrelevant to the console market as they've ever been. This forum has a meltdown every time a MS game misses out on a game like Baldurs Gate 3 or Wukong, but Nintendo misses 100% of those games every single year and no one cares? And rightfully so, they are no longer competing with Sony or Microsoft. They are doing their own thing in the handheld space where they have zero competition.

In terms of critical acclaim, they do ok, but they have won just one GOTY award in the last 17 years. Aside from BOTW, they have been bodied by third party and several Sony studios. In large part because GOTY awards are given mostly to AAA games, and Nintendo has been completely MIA in the AAA market. They release one AAA game every 6 years and that too looks like a PS3 game so its more AA than AAA.

A hybrid console that didnt get 99% of the AAA games released during its life cycle is not a console. its a handheld that got handed a rare few hand me down ports that were more insulting than playable.

Goated posts, SlimySnake SlimySnake again schooling y'all dumbass niggas.

Bojji

Show us some bangers Sony

I need some first party next gen IP's

They literally don't make games for PS5, they probably have nothing to show lol. All the money went to Concord and other live service crap.

11jjVfd.jpeg

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
They literally don't make games for PS5, they probably have nothing to show lol. All the money went to Concord and other live service crap.

11jjVfd.jpeg
this is crazy lol

Around 45% of their FY23 budget went into SP games. the rest went into GaaS. Then FY25 this year that jumped to 60% gaas and only 40% SP. these studios are basically working with their hands tied behind their back in an era when dev costs have exploded. On top of that, they decided to buy concord devs while laying off 900 employees from ND, GG and insomniac. Imagine having the balls to lay off people from insomniac. the only studio who has actually been working this gen to sell the ps5. Or ND who have won them 5 goty awards since 2009. INSANE.

the funny thing is that almost 90% of their gaas ventures have either been cancelled or flopped like concord. so that 60% investment into gaas over the last six years basically amounted to nothing.

Last edited:

Lethal01

But they are not adding polygons to the heads for better geometry or whatever, they are just refining the textures, and from the bit they showed, it's a super small difference (i know that scene with the black guy with a line of dialogue to perfection because i always specifically use him for characters comparisons), are you telling me that a 10% (at best) better texture is a matter of power and not artistry?

The team is probably working on various improvements for horizon for the pro update so they are doing some light lift up on faces, so they included the faces as selling point with the lights etc, it's probably not related to power.

Tlou 1 cheap remake has slightly better faces than horizon (mostly tess) and it run on a hobo ps5, faces are mostly an artist thing that something you need power for, look at space marine 2, the faces look like shit because their artist are probably bad at making faces, and for example, if ND could rewrite the code of uncharted 1 they could make the faces look as good as they are in uncharted 3 in the same console with the same power, because artists improve their craft with time, you think guerrilla artists haven't learned anything in 3 years?

Textures, shader, hair, occlusion maybe some additional geo etc etc. they've already talked about how they got more performance for face rendering in their GDC talks. again, no it's not just art.

RaduN

Also, If it is like the first one, it's also gonna be one of the most barren open world around with barely anything going on

I can't 100% agree with that.

In principle you would navigate through a barren landscape, true, but i'd actually be hard pressed to find an open world where there's as much madness happening as here (when it needs to). When the BTs appear and the entire scenery starts to change under the timefall and everything becomes agressively flooded with the tar and all the gigantic hellish creatures start tossing stuff around, then things go nuclear, literally.

GymWolf

Gold Member
I can't 100% agree with that.

In principle you would navigate through a barren landscape, true, but i'd actually be hard pressed to find an open world where there's as much madness happening as here (when it needs to). When the BTs appear and the entire scenery starts to change under the timefall and everything becomes agressively flooded with the tar and all the gigantic hellish creatures start tossing stuff around, then things go nuclear, literally.
Yes but they don't happen that often, that's why i said most of the time it is barren.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Textures, shader, hair, occlusion maybe some additional geo etc etc. they've already talked about how they got more performance for face rendering in their GDC talks. again, no it's not just art.
I wanna see a comparison first dude.

After the better textures that were nowhere to be find in the tlou2 remaster, i don't believe in sony pr talking at all.

If it is a minimal difference as i think it is, it's not gonna be a matter of power.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

this is crazy lol

Around 45% of their FY23 budget went into SP games. the rest went into GaaS. Then FY25 this year that jumped to 60% gaas and only 40% SP. these studios are basically working with their hands tied behind their back in an era when dev costs have exploded. On top of that, they decided to buy concord devs while laying off 900 employees from ND, GG and insomniac. Imagine having the balls to lay off people from insomniac. the only studio who has actually been working this gen to sell the ps5. Or ND who have won them 5 goty awards since 2009. INSANE.

the funny thing is that almost 90% of their gaas ventures have either been cancelled or flopped like concord. so that 60% investment into gaas over the last six years basically amounted to nothing.

The GaaS chase has undermined the value proposition of the Playstation massively. You sell consoles with games that showcase that console. Xbox learned this lesson far, far too late, and bizarrely it seems like Sony are going to follow them down the shitter, unless they course correct. Which I sincerely hope they do. I would genuinely fork out the 700 for a Ps5 Pro if it had games on it I either couldn't play anywhere else, or were markedly and obviously better on it. There's nothing like that at the moment. I don't even own a Playstation now for the first time since 1995. Purely due to the deficit of compelling single player experiences.

PeteBull

So, with that disappointing ps5 pro reveal, is a budget of 1500€ for a PC with a 4070ti (or equivalent) coherent ? Because for almost 1000€ I'd expect my console to throw in path tracing, not just 4k/60.
U dont even need 1,5k€ bro, this set up is same or better in all possible scenarios vs what ps5pr0 can offer https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/RPyvgB barely over 1k euro and u get faster cpu that actually will make sure u can run games in 60fps(or much more stable 60 vs what pr0 will offer), 20% faster gpu too, 2tb fast pcie 4.0 sdd, 32gigs of ram, 16gigs of vram and defo not worse rt performance either.
here test in 25 games
If u wanna go nvidia i strongly suggest at least 4070ti super coz it has 16gigs vram pool, it will definitely come handy if not now then in 2-3years just then price jumps to almost 1,4k euro.

Last edited:

GooseMan69

Show us some bangers Sony

I need some first party next gen IP's

They don’t have anything to show. If they did, they wouldn’t be showcasing PS4 games to sell their new $700 machine.

They went all in trying to find their own live service golden goose, and they got burned. Now their studios are in scramble mode after being spread thin. We’ll be lucky to get ONE Naughty Dog game by the end of the generation. Santa Monica, Guerrilla, and Sucker Punch still don’t have any PS5 only titles either. Hell, none of them have even ANNOUNCED a game yet.

Absolute fucking morons. Worst generation by a country mile.

Last edited:

AMC124c41

Close to PS5 fidelity modes they said lol

saw this on twitter. Look at the tree shadows or lack thereof.

GXIuI5bXoAAjbbs
Sorry to be the dude that goes "uhm actually" but the shadows in the Pro screenshot are correct as shadows tend to soften as they are cast further away from the source.
Example:

The above being said, shit's too expensive and I'm sticking with my Amateur PS5 and the 3080Ti in my PC :)

Last edited:

Lethal01

I wanna see a comparison first dude.

After the better textures that were nowhere to be find in the tlou2 remaster, i don't believe in sony pr talking at all.

If it is a minimal difference as i think it is, it's not gonna be a matter of power.
Okay, if you are talking about this face upgrade specifically then sure

Hunnybun

lol thats just one game. and a small one at that. it doesnt require a big marketing cycle like other games.

Sony unveiled Spiderman 2 a full 2 years before launch.
They also revealed wolverine 4 years before launch.
Death Stranding 2 was revealed 3 years before launch.
Horizon 2, GT7 and GOW Ragnorak were all revealed 2 years before launch.

Astro bot and TLOU remake are the exception, not the norm. It's possible that ND or Sucker Punch might stealth drop a game 3 months after release but highly unlikely.

The simplest explanation is that these studios are not ready to show anything. If they did we wouldve seen it at the PS5 pro reveal. Everyone told me to wait till the ps5 pro reveal when I was criticizing Sony studios for skipping E3. Well, we are here now and we got nothing. If they had something, we wouldve seen it today.

Sucker Punch has now gone 4+ years without showing a game.
Bend 6.5 years
GG 2.5 years
ND 4+ years
Bluepoint almost 4 years
SSM almost 2 years

These studios should've had something for E3, if not september. Something has gone horribly wrong over at these studios.

So you think all these unannounced games will be 2 years out even when they are announced? So no big first party games until at least late 2026 and maybe later?

Is "something has gone horribly wrong" at 5 studios all at the same time really "the simplest explanation"?

Xtib81

U dont even need 1,5k€ bro, this set up is same or better in all possible scenarios vs what ps5pr0 can offer https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/ barely over 1k euro and u get faster cpu that actually will make sure u can run games in 60fps(or much more stable 60 vs what pr0 will offer), 20% faster gpu too, 2tb fast pcie 4.0 sdd, 32gigs of ram, 16gigs of vram and defo not worse rt performance either.
here test in 25 games
If u wanna go nvidia i strongly suggest at least 4070ti super coz it has 16gigs vram pool, it will definitely come handy if not now then in 2-3years just then price jumps to almost 1,4k euro.

I'm waiting for Sony to show what the pro is capable of. If I'm not happy, I'll probably wait for the 5070 or see what AMD has and move to PC. I'm reluctant because I know nothing about PC gaming but Fuck it, I'm tired of this bullshit.

Thanks for your answer 👍.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

U dont even need 1,5k€ bro, this set up is same or better in all possible scenarios vs what ps5pr0 can offer https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/ barely over 1k euro and u get faster cpu that actually will make sure u can run games in 60fps(or much more stable 60 vs what pr0 will offer), 20% faster gpu too, 2tb fast pcie 4.0 sdd, 32gigs of ram, 16gigs of vram and defo not worse rt performance either.
here test in 25 games

7800xt doesnt have the RT enhancements of the Pro nor the AI upscaling.

You have to choose an equivalent Nvidia card like a 4070 or 3070 ti and they are overpriced in comparison.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
By God, Wukong PERFORMANCE mode on PS5 is fucking hideous. For the life of me I will never understand how so many people choose to play it that way. Looks lightyears better in fidelity mode. Like playing a last gen game vs a next gen one.

Thank god for 30fps. Performance mode looks like the devs put vaseline all over my fucking screen.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

By God, Wukong PERFORMANCE mode on PS5 is fucking hideous. For the life of me I will never understand how so many people choose to play it that way. Looks lightyears better in fidelity mode. Like playing a last gen game vs a next gen one.

Thank god for 30fps. Performance mode looks like the devs put vaseline all over my fucking screen.
75% of PS5 owners play in performance mode.

And then they complain games still look like ps4 games.

Performance modes shouldve never been allowed to go below 1080p and if lacking crucial effects like ray tracing. There is no quality control on consoles anymore. MS letting series s drop to 480p like we are in the PS2 gen. Sony and MS allowing sub 720p performance modes like we are in the PS3 gen. It's a fucking disaster.

SlimySnake

Star Wars Outlaws looks fucking phenomenal inside imperial bases. I just played arguably the worst stealth mission ive played in decades but those graphics were amazing. Great reflections, materials, and some of the best lighting ive seen this gen. Wouldnt call it CGish but my god its beautiful.

Of course the scene ends with you escaping in your ship and it has the worst fucking textures ever. It then lands you in a market and its so fucking ugly, i literally quit out and started wukong again.

75% of PS5 owners play in performance mode.

And then they complain games still look like ps4 games.

Performance modes shouldve never been allowed to go below 1080p and if lacking crucial effects like ray tracing. There is no quality control on consoles anymore. MS letting series s drop to 480p like we are in the PS2 gen. Sony and MS allowing sub 720p performance modes like we are in the PS3 gen. It's a fucking disaster.
I’d love to see how they got those metrics though.

It’s unfair if it’s counting cod, fifa, fortnite. Casuals don’t know anything about anything. They’re not gonna touch visual settings.

Last edited:
Bought wukong, immediately switched to fidelity mode. It’s certainly a looker, although there is a lot of pop in on my ps5 currently, the level of detail is pretty much unmatched. Astrobot really impressed me with this fluid simulations and physics, this is also very impressive (the clouds moving with the staff, gigantic set pieces) - I did not think when I bought the new consoles that four years in this is where we’d be, some random Chinese developer, bad Ubisoft games a platformer and a walking sim (Hellblade 2) being the top of the graphical heap. These machines are clearly capable of better visuals than the first party teams are putting out. Insomniac, naughty dog, ssm released straight up unimpressive games (sans ratchet) this gen. I hope their next efforts actually show what they’re capable of.

Flabagast

Bought wukong, immediately switched to fidelity mode. It’s certainly a looker, although there is a lot of pop in on my ps5 currently, the level of detail is pretty much unmatched. Astrobot really impressed me with this fluid simulations and physics, this is also very impressive (the clouds moving with the staff, gigantic set pieces) - I did not think when I bought the new consoles that four years in this is where we’d be, some random Chinese developer, bad Ubisoft games a platformer and a walking sim (Hellblade 2) being the top of the graphical heap. These machines are clearly capable of better visuals than the first party teams are putting out. Insomniac, naughty dog, ssm released straight up unimpressive games (sans ratchet) this gen. I hope their next efforts actually show what they’re capable of.
In theory because of Nanite there is no pop in in Wukong except for shadows and foliage.

mrMUR_96

The most impersive thing about this one that its uses its own engine and not UE5, i like developers who depend on their own tech and reach high limits

That looks really impressive, won't be surprised with a big downgrade at release though. The render distance is especially strong, check out around 19:30.

In theory because of Nanite there is no pop in in Wukong except for shadows and foliage.
I dunno what’s going on then, cus during the cutscenes the textures kept loading onto the characters, like there was a delay and a few trees popped in in the forest. I dunno if that’s cus it wasn’t fully downloaded yet?

Astrobot probably has the best physics I’ve seen in a retail game

So between Wukong and Astrobot bringing the goods, two games with sub 100 man teams and sub 100M dollar budgets. What is going on with the big boys delivering cross gen or underwhelming next gen only garbage?

SlimySnake

I dunno what’s going on then, cus during the cutscenes the textures kept loading onto the characters, like there was a delay and a few trees popped in in the forest. I dunno if that’s cus it wasn’t fully downloaded yet?
I have noticed that too. It is just one of the few things that are a bit off with the game. Their texture streaming is a bit off.

Didnt notice much with the trees popping in and out but whenever i mediated, or the cutscene camera switched to another angle, some objects would load right in front of me.

On PC on high settings, there is some shadow pop-in as you traverse through an area really fast.

Hunnybun

I’d love to see how they got those metrics though.

It’s unfair if it’s counting cod, fifa, fortnite. Casuals don’t know anything about anything. They’re not gonna touch visual settings.

They said 75% when given the choice, so stuff like COD wouldn't apply.

I'm kind of amazed by that figure tbh, especially given that fidelity modes tend to be the default - I think the system level option which then carries over to most games is also defaulted to fidelity.

I thought the majority just wouldn't bother changing tbh. 75% seems almost unbelievable.

The GaaS chase has undermined the value proposition of the Playstation massively. You sell consoles with games that showcase that console. Xbox learned this lesson far, far too late, and bizarrely it seems like Sony are going to follow them down the shitter, unless they course correct. Which I sincerely hope they do. I would genuinely fork out the 700 for a Ps5 Pro if it had games on it I either couldn't play anywhere else, or were markedly and obviously better on it. There's nothing like that at the moment. I don't even own a Playstation now for the first time since 1995. Purely due to the deficit of compelling single player experiences.
This is a level headed post 👍 the whole point of a Pro model is to show off your software in a far better light than the base model ever could. Unfortunately so far this generation PS first party are not even up there with the best third party graphical showcases, let alone leading the charge. The failed GaaS projects (some of which never saw the light of day) has been detrimental to their tent pole SP franchises.

Flabagast

This is a level headed post 👍 the whole point of a Pro model is to show off your software in a far better light than the base model ever could. Unfortunately so far this generation PS first party are not even up there with the best third party graphical showcases, let alone leading the charge. The failed GaaS projects (some of which never saw the light of day) has been detrimental to their tent pole SP franchises.
I think maybe internally they do not have the ressources to update their engine to the same level as UE5. Could that be possible ?

SlimySnake

I think maybe internally they do not have the ressources to update their engine to the same level as UE5. Could that be possible ?
I have been saying this for years that they should all switch to UE5 and was laughed at. All I was trying to say was that it would streamline their development. Sadly, time has proven me right and sony first party have now gone almost 2 full years with just one AAA game released between them.

I think some of the bigger studios like ND and GG with around 400 devs can probably handle doing their own engine upgrades. ND also has(had??) Team Ice who almost exclusively do engine development. But even then, a rockstar programmer said that he worked at ND and his entire graphics team was 30 people at ND. While at Rockstar, they had 30 people just doing animations for climbing and another 30 doing some other animations and another 30 doing other graphics tech. they literally have hundreds of graphics programmers to a mere 30 at ND.

But Sucker Punch, Bluepoint, Bend are all 100 dev studios. SSM is slightly bigger at around 200 devs. insomniac has the most devs of them all but they have 3 different teams, and they have the same tech director working on every game. poor bastard is doing the best he can but even he was only able to do RT reflections while Massive has RTGI, Reflections, and Shadows working. Massive has around a 1000 developers.

It's funny. Kojima went on an engine shopping spree after he was fired from konami and as he was building his studio one dev at a time. He went to a lot of Sony studios and picked the Sucker Punch engine. Thats where he made the first DS trailer. Switching to Decima later. Even he knew that he couldnt start from scratch and it was just a waste of time to create another fox engine. The deal he had with GG was that they will both do commits to the engine and co-develop the tech in it. Everyone at Sony shouldve done that. If insomniac was using Decima and worked on RT reflections before everyone else, there wouldve been no reason for everyone else to do their own implementation. who knows maybe HFW gets RT reflections. Those ND motion matching animations would probably be in Ghost of Tsushima.

But nah, that makes too much sense. lets have a team of 5-10 engineers be in charge of introducing new tech that epic has hundreds developing in their offices for years.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

I got into a pretty heated argument with my friend who was convinced that Ragnorak, HFW, Spiderman 2, Ratchet, and Demon Souls look better than Avatar, Star Wars, Wukong and Callisto. That TLOU2 still has the best cutscene graphics even.

I see this all the time on the main board too. Some fans are convinced those games are still the best and i think we are just in a minority. Ive seen ND devs get lavished with praise on twitter. Same goes for GG and Insomniac. They will continue living in their bubble because fans just dont see what we see.

I might sound elitist but I think discerning graphics tech and graphics quality has become a bit of an art form. Most people arent seeing the graphics improvements brought forth by these games. maybe its because they are playing on performance modes, but i am concerned that ND, SSM, GG will follow insomniac and team asobi's lead and just go with native 4k souped up PS4 looking titles with great image quality that will be good enough for a vast majority of normal non-graphics whore gamers.

I got into a pretty heated argument with my friend who was convinced that Ragnorak, HFW, Spiderman 2, Ratchet, and Demon Souls look better than Avatar, Star Wars, Wukong and Callisto. That TLOU2 still has the best cutscene graphics even.

I see this all the time on the main board too. Some fans are convinced those games are still the best and i think we are just in a minority. Ive seen ND devs get lavished with praise on twitter. Same goes for GG and Insomniac. They will continue living in their bubble because fans just dont see what we see.

I might sound elitist but I think discerning graphics tech and graphics quality has become a bit of an art form. Most people arent seeing the graphics improvements brought forth by these games. maybe its because they are playing on performance modes, but i am concerned that ND, SSM, GG will follow insomniac and team asobi's lead and just go with native 4k souped up PS4 looking titles with great image quality that will be good enough for a vast majority of normal non-graphics whore gamers.
Maybeeee wukong and parts of avatar but some of the games your friend named mop the floor with Star Wars and Callisto

Flabagast

I have been saying this for years that they should all switch to UE5 and was laughed at. All I was trying to say was that it would streamline their development. Sadly, time has proven me right and sony first party have now gone almost 2 full years with just one AAA game released between them.

I think some of the bigger studios like ND and GG with around 400 devs can probably handle doing their own engine upgrades. ND also has(had??) Team Ice who almost exclusively do engine development. But even then, a rockstar programmer said that he worked at ND and his entire graphics team was 30 people at ND. While at Rockstar, they had 30 people just doing animations for climbing and another 30 doing some other animations and another 30 doing other graphics tech. they literally have hundreds of graphics programmers to a mere 30 at ND.

But Sucker Punch, Bluepoint, Bend are all 100 dev studios. SSM is slightly bigger at around 200 devs. insomniac has the most devs of them all but they have 3 different teams, and they have the same tech director working on every game. poor bastard is doing the best he can but even he was only able to do RT reflections while Massive has RTGI, Reflections, and Shadows working. Massive has around a 1000 developers.

It's funny. Kojima went on an engine shopping spree after he was fired from konami and as he was building his studio one dev at a time. He went to a lot of Sony studios and picked the Sucker Punch engine. Thats where he made the first DS trailer. Switching to Decima later. Even he knew that he couldnt start from scratch and it was just a waste of time to create another fox engine. The deal he had with GG was that they will both do commits to the engine and co-develop the tech in it. Everyone at Sony shouldve done that. If insomniac was using Decima and worked on RT reflections before everyone else, there wouldve been no reason for everyone else to do their own implementation. who knows maybe HFW gets RT reflections. Those ND motion matching animations would probably be in Ghost of Tsushima.

But nah, that makes too much sense. lets have a team of 5-10 engineers be in charge of introducing new tech that epic has hundreds developing in their offices for years.
Yes, this is also why CDPR which has a pretty vast dev team and which kinda used to lead the charge in some of the most advanced graphic tech decided to switch as well in order to remain at the top of the pack I guess (although it must be because their own engine seemed to have significant issues)

I think it is because so many of them are playing in performance mode. I'm glad Cerny mentioned that 75% statistic because it's true, the casual gamer is playing performance mode and not spending any time with the vastly superior looking fidelity mode. Sonys exclusives have good image quality at 60 fps.

Msamy

Wukong really did a great job in that regard i see many peoples who just wake up and know the difference between true current gen titles graphics and those studios cross gen graphics

I have noticed that too. It is just one of the few things that are a bit off with the game. Their texture streaming is a bit off.

Didnt notice much with the trees popping in and out but whenever i mediated, or the cutscene camera switched to another angle, some objects would load right in front of me.

On PC on high settings, there is some shadow pop-in as you traverse through an area really fast.
Yes this is what I’m talking about, I’ve seen it before. It’s mostly characters/objects - but I saw like 2 trees pop in in the distance in the cutscene where he falls down to earth on the mountain

Top Bottom