• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GRID 2 |OT?| Lots of Pre order bonuses!

Didn't even realise this was out.

How is the pc port?
(input lag? wheel support? 75hz support?can you turn off garbage like blur and bloom and pissfilters and lens flares?)

How is the game itself.
I didn't like grid 1 much, the AI was really annoying in the later racers, they didn't drive clean at all and would try to t manouvre you constantly, felt like a pinball machine rather than a racing game.

Would I really like Grid 2 if I loved Dirt 3? I bought Grid 1 during that XBL sale earlier this year and enjoyed it. Can you set up the driver assists like in Dirt 3 or Dirt 2? My bday is coming up, and looking to get a new game, and love racing games so Grid would be the best choice right now.

Aerocrane

Didn't even realise this was out.

How is the pc port?
(input lag? wheel support? 75hz support?can you turn off garbage like blur and bloom and pissfilters and lens flares?)

How is the game itself.
I didn't like grid 1 much, the AI was really annoying in the later racers, they didn't drive clean at all and would try to t manouvre you constantly, felt like a pinball machine rather than a racing game.

The AI still doesn't race cleanly, but more annoying is the fact that they can push your car around, but you really can't effect their driving lines in the same way. It just seems that the AI is more scripted than the first game. In singleplayer you do not buy cars, but unlock them instead. In multiplayer there is a leveling mechanic that restricts what cars and upgrades you can buy. Cars are not sorted by racing disciplines, but by tiers. Cars from different disciplines will race each other, but cars from different tiers cannot race each other. Cars and upgrades in multiplayer are purchased by money that is earned only in multiplayer and the Global Challenge gamemode. Upgrades can increase your car's tier by one, and Global Challenge is time trials, racing against the clock and drifting challenges. You can just pay money and unlock all of the non DLC cars for multiplayer from the start. There is a lot of DLC for this game, cars and tracks are locked behind the paywall, and if someone hosts a custom lobby online using a piece of DLC, those without the DLC cannot join. The matchmaking system works alright in multiplayer but the playlists are terrible. There is a everything playlist (self explanatory), a racing playlist (circuits and point to point) and alternative playlist (drifting, head to head etc.). It is better to use the custom events as you can search based on race type, car tier, if collisions are on or off, impact ratings on or off (some sort of currency bonus from races, I really do not know how it is determined) and manual gear change on or off. You can earn money and experience like usual from the custom events, so they are the better choice for multiplayer in my opinion. The flashbacks from the Dirt series and the previous game make an appearance. In multiplayer they simply reset you back on the track when the flashback button is pressed, while it works like it did in earlier games in singleplayer. You will always have five flashbacks in a standard race, although these options can be tweaked in custom events. There is a post processing setting in the settings menu, but I do not know how significantly it changes things like motion blur. There is a list of supported wheels and controllers on the Steam forums. Wheels not listed will probably work, but cannot access more advanced features if I have understood correctly from reading the Codemasters forums.You can set the refresh rate to either 60hz or 75hz. I have not noticed any input lag, but I am playing on a keyboard.

It is still very much like Grid 1 in terms of handling and AI, there are no settings for driving assists and flashbacks are still a thing, and it is quite a distance away from being a sim racer.

Would I really like Grid 2 if I loved Dirt 3? I bought Grid 1 during that XBL sale earlier this year and enjoyed it. Can you set up the driver assists like in Dirt 3 or Dirt 2? My bday is coming up, and looking to get a new game, and love racing games so Grid would be the best choice right now.

You can set the difficulty setting and damage individually, so you could race at the easiest difficulty with full damage. They can be changed from the options menu any time. There are no settings for enabling any driver assists, the driving model of the cars is very arcade, with drifting around corners being faster than using the proper racing line most of the time. There are no settings like having the driving line shown or when you should brake. If you liked Grid 1, you will probably like Grid 2. It is not as good as Dirt 3 in terms of configuring your driving experience, but for a casual Grid fan who doesn't mind the lack of such options it is a good game.

The AI still doesn't race cleanly, but more annoying is the fact that they can push your car around, but you really can't effect their driving lines in the same way. It just seems that the AI is more scripted than the first game. In singleplayer you do not buy cars, but unlock them instead. In multiplayer there is a leveling mechanic that restricts what cars and upgrades you can buy. Cars are not sorted by racing disciplines, but by tiers. Cars from different disciplines will race each other, but cars from different tiers cannot race each other. Cars and upgrades in multiplayer are purchased by money that is earned only in multiplayer and the Global Challenge gamemode. Upgrades can increase your car's tier by one, and Global Challenge is time trials, racing against the clock and drifting challenges. You can just pay money and unlock all of the non DLC cars for multiplayer from the start. There is a lot of DLC for this game, cars and tracks are locked behind the paywall, and if someone hosts a custom lobby online using a piece of DLC, those without the DLC cannot join. The matchmaking system works alright in multiplayer but the playlists are terrible. There is a everything playlist (self explanatory), a racing playlist (circuits and point to point) and alternative playlist (drifting, head to head etc.). It is better to use the custom events as you can search based on race type, car tier, if collisions are on or off, impact ratings on or off (some sort of currency bonus from races, I really do not know how it is determined) and manual gear change on or off. You can earn money and experience like usual from the custom events, so they are the better choice for multiplayer in my opinion. The flashbacks from the Dirt series and the previous game make an appearance. In multiplayer they simply reset you back on the track when the flashback button is pressed, while it works like it did in earlier games in singleplayer. You will always have five flashbacks in a standard race, although these options can be tweaked in custom events. There is a post processing setting in the settings menu, but I do not know how significantly it changes things like motion blur. There is a list of supported wheels and controllers on the Steam forums. Wheels not listed will probably work, but cannot access more advanced features if I have understood correctly from reading the Codemasters forums.You can set the refresh rate to either 60hz or 75hz. I have not noticed any input lag, but I am playing on a keyboard.

It is still very much like Grid 1 in terms of handling and AI, there are no settings for driving assists and flashbacks are still a thing, and it is quite a distance away from being a sim racer.

You can set the difficulty setting and damage individually, so you could race at the easiest difficulty with full damage. They can be changed from the options menu any time. There are no settings for enabling any driver assists, the driving model of the cars is very arcade, with drifting around corners being faster than using the proper racing line most of the time. There are no settings like having the driving line shown or when you should brake. If you liked Grid 1, you will probably like Grid 2. It is not as good as Dirt 3 in terms of configuring your driving experience, but for a casual Grid fan who doesn't mind the lack of such options it is a good game.

Thanks for the impressions and info.

Sounds like it isn't for me then, I hated the AI in grid 1 and all this paywall and dlc crap is something I don't support.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Anyone playing with a steering wheel? Whats the trick to holding a drift, finding it pretty hard.

I am playing with a steering wheel and wouldn't have it any other way.

Anyway guys, so we're now at the one month anniversary since GRID 2 was released and in all honesty, I have to say GRID 2 is one of the best arcade racing games of this generation! I kid you not, it's more fun and more enjoyable than pretty much any other arcade racer that's out there right now, and I couldn't be more pleased with the game. I just can't stop playing it online! The game has got me by the balls. I'm up to like 5 to 8 hours a day playing it. Girlfriend is pissed. She can't drag me away from the damn game. It's DIGITAL CRACK! Seriously.

So many haters on the Codemasters forum boiling with rage because they can't accept the fact that GRID 2 is a pure, unadulterated arcade racing game, and they can't come to grips with its over the top drift-style handling.

Despite the game being arcade, believe it or not the higher tier cars are NOT easy to drive! The Tier 4 cars are so fast and the sense of speed is just ridiculous. You have very little time to react and counter-steer. The Koenigsegg, Pagani, and McLaren MP4-12C, are [color=red[b]]*VERY*[/b][/color] very hard to tame and keep on the track. Keeping these cars from spinning out is harder than ANY car in iracing, I bullshit you not. Throttle control is critical in these cars. Don't think because a game is arcade it's easy to drive. These cars WILL punish you if you abuse them and drive them the wrong way. There's simply no grip on any of them! You want to talk about "Ice Racing" here in iracing? Hah! Play GRID 2 to know what ice racing really is!

I can't believe how much fun I'm having in GRID 2. I haven't even touched the single player campaign at all. It's been nothing but multiplayer since day one. Competition online is incredibly fierce. I have something like around 200 or so 1st place wins but a friend of mine has over 600 wins!

You guys should really give GRID 2 a chance and ignore all the haters who are badmouthing it because they want their realistic TOCA sim racer back, and hate anything that has to do with arcade racing. They simply don't get it. The game is an arcade game that pays homage to the old Japanese arcade racers of the 90s'....Daytona USA, OutRun 2, Sega Rally, Super GT, Ridge Racer, etc. These are the games GRID 2 gives a nod to, and I for one, am VERY glad they did!

Damn...Gonna be hard dealing with realistic sims' turtle-paced cars, slow sense of speed and sterile looking environments after this. :( :( :(

I have to say GRID 2 is one of the best arcade racing games of this generation! I kid you not, it's more fun and more enjoyable than pretty much any other arcade racer that's out there right now, and I couldn't be more pleased with the game.

...GRID 2 is a pure, unadulterated arcade racing game, and they can't come to grips with its over the top drift-style handling.

You guys should really give GRID 2 a chance and ignore all the haters who are badmouthing it because they want their realistic TOCA sim racer back, and hate anything that has to do with arcade racing. They simply don't get it. The game is an arcade game that pays homage to the old Japanese arcade racers of the 90s'....Daytona USA, OutRun 2, Sega Rally, Super GT, Ridge Racer, etc.

So much truth spoken right there. People need to consider the game on it's own merits, and not benchmark it against the original. Truth be told I've not even touched online yet, and I'm having a blast in the campaign.

Subtle things that GRID 2 gets right, that I wish Gran Turismo / Forza developers would take notice of:

- Enemy cars have liveries on them, and they're pleasant to look at. Playing this game reminds me of Ridge Racer back in the arcades in the good old days. You're not just staring at your own car; half the time it's just as fun to watch your opponent's cars whizz by. Forza's AI cars look so dead by comparison; they're always in default colors and have no custom stuff like wheels, etc. I dont think game developers should expect players to always have good online opponents to play against, so it should be 'fun' to play against the PC at times, too.

- Fireworks at night. Well it would be weird if every game had this, but this really makes night racing fun to do.

- The crazy photographers in every crowd that take your car's photo as you whizz by, so there's a lot of seeming activity in the background. The world feels very much alive.

- ...and the little ambient noises in the environment. Announcers, music playing, etc. Again, accomplishing a good feeling of atmosphere. It does add up and makes each race fun whether on or offline.

- When you race from the outside view, they put in some crazy effects in there. When you drift, the screen SHAKES like a motherfucker. but it really adds to that feeling of movement and makes each big drift feel pretty exciting.

- ....and don't forget the crazy, crazy amount of smoke that accompanies each drift. Need for Speed, Forza and Gran Turismo have completely screwed up in this regard. We need all that smoke! It makes each tire squeal a lot more visceral.

- Really nice custom liveries to choose from in the menu, and it's good that everything is customizable (you can make your liveries pearlescent, gloss, matte, etc)

- The AI --- i like it that it can be aggressive at times. They're not all like that....it seems certain AI 'personalities' can be pretty rough but not all of them are.

- Good sense of progression. When i reached Season 4 there were some nerve wracking races in there. The Okutama one with the Mercedes was really memorable even on Medium difficulty. Also the one at night in California Pebble Beach; the T3 cars are so quick and driving them through sweeping valleys is actually quite hard.

Things GRID 2 gets wrong (at least on the PC version)

- Leaderboards are limited to your friends' list. I wish they just made a single, big global leaderboard for each platform. I dont know if this is just a PC problem, though.

- I wish they made a straightforward 'Global Time Attack' where you pick a car, a track and then just post a speed run. Global Challenges is nice but would be cool if they gave you more flexibility.

So, to Codemasters - great job guys. Love your game.

Aerocrane

- The AI --- i like it that it can be aggressive at times. They're not all like that....it seems certain AI 'personalities' can be pretty rough but not all of them are.

- Good sense of progression. When i reached Season 4 there were some nerve wracking races in there. The Okutama one with the Mercedes was really memorable even on Medium difficulty. Also the one at night in California Pebble Beach; the T3 cars are so quick and driving them through sweeping valleys is actually quite hard.

I don't like how the AI can nudge your car around but you really can't do the same to them. I play the game on Medium difficulty, and it is easy if you just race very physically, using the other cars to navigate corners because of this The AI gets really challenging on Hard, and I can't beat their scores in drifting events. In my opinion there is noticeable gap in the AI skill between Hard and Medium that really shows in the way they react to you driving aggressively.

In my opinion the Tier 3 cars are more fun to drive because they have characteristics that go beyond the Tier 4 cars which are just fast and really nothing much else. It is challenging to control the power of the Tier 4 cars, but I feel that the Tier 3 cars can be driven more precisely because there is a stronger feel of control over the way they move.

Shaneus

I actually found a legit (as in, not Russian/dodgy) from OzGameShop for $30. Surprised, because normally it's the shonky key sellers that are that cheap.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I actually found a legit (as in, not Russian/dodgy) from OzGameShop for $30. Surprised, because normally it's the shonky key sellers that are that cheap.

Buy it dude!

USF

banner.png

FREE drift car on XBLM:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Free-Drift-Car/9fac9cb5-b5f9-4e96-b581-b851676a9516

Got the game recently free upon buying my new CPU, but as my PC is still very much in parts, I haven't got a chance to try it for now. It's going to be one of the first games I'll play on my new rig.

Shaneus

Buy it dude!
Done. Only gave it a very quick bash, but it's more fun than I was expecting. Couldn't be more arcade if it tried (seriously, I actually think Ridge Racer Unbounded is less arcade) but as a goofy, no-brainer racer I reckon it's okay.

Helps that it looks great, too. And that I got some DLC bundled when I bought it ;)

Zeth

I kinda quit playing after putting 6-8 hours in. Do the faster cars make the game more interesting? I think I'm close to the 3rd or 4th tier. Might have to jump on and make some career progress.

Aerocrane

I kinda quit playing after putting 6-8 hours in. Do the faster cars make the game more interesting? I think I'm close to the 3rd or 4th tier. Might have to jump on and make some career progress.

Tier 2 cars were fun to drive in my opinion, but Tier 3 cars are my favourite. Tier 3 cars are fast, and have clearly different characteristics among each other. Tier 3 grip cars are fun because they have a great sense of control and they also can be driven very precisely. I think that Tier 4 cars all feel a bit samey to drive, with the challenge coming from controlling the power of the car. You can pull off some ridiculous drifts with them though.

Trailer for the Drift Pack was released today.
The Drift Pack includes:

Daijiro Yoshihara Nissan 240sx (s13) -- This 650bhp Nissan was raced to victory in the 2011 Formula Drift Championship by Daijiro 'Dai' Yoshihara.

Team Orange Mitsubishi Evo x -- Converted from 4WD to FWD and weighing just 1290kg, its 2.3 litre engine with JUN AUTO custom kits pumps out 570 bhp and has been driven by Nobushige Kumakubo, General Manager of Ebisu Circuit.

Chevrolet "Tyler McQuarrie" Camaro -- Powered by a COPO LS-7 V8 which produces 750bhp, this was raced in Formula D by American Tyler McQuarrie.

NOS Energy Nissan 370Z (Z34) -- This drift machine weighs just 1297kg and is powered by a Nissan V8 VK56 Titan engine as driven by Chris Forsberg, one of the most successful drivers in Formula Drift history.
Disappointed by the car choices. No AE86 :( The S13 looks cool though. The DLCs really seem to cater toward the fans of Japanese cars.

I'm really fucking upset at Steam right now.

It just messed up my Grid 2 save just when I started Season 5.

Based on everything I read on the net, I think Steam got messed up when it was syncing my current save with my old one. I just stopped playing Grid 2 online for a few days because of connection problems. The moment I got online again, it syncs my save with the Steam cloud. It worked one time, then an hour later, my save file is corrupt.

Game industry, is this the all digital future you guys want? Goddamit, I can't believe I lost hours of progress because of the fucking Steam Cloud! I'm really upset. Cheating doesn't work either; the game doesn't want to load save files I downloaded online. So yeah I'm screwed.

Argh. So very pissed at Steam. At the very least they should save old versions of your saves so you can fix this on your own. This really sucks.

senahorse

Anyone tried downsampling with this game? When I change the resolution in game I get black bars either side, other games don't have this problem, just grid 2 :/

GHG

Gold Member
Anyone tried downsampling with this game? When I change the resolution in game I get black bars either side, other games don't have this problem, just grid 2 :/

Yeh downsampling works fine on my rig.

Are you on amd or nvidia?

senahorse

Nvidia, tried 2160P and 1440P, both give me black bars. Same settings in Assassin's Creed 3 for example work fine, the desktop test works fine as well.

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
Nvidia, tried 2160P and 1440P, both give me black bars. Same settings in Assassin's Creed 3 for example work fine, the desktop test works fine as well.

I get the same thing. Also, how do I enable the Intel effects? The option to use 'em isn't available to me despite me having a 3570K.

Shaneus

ATI, downsampling nooo problems. 2560x1440 downsampled to 1080p with some SweetFX to mute the colours and pull back on the piss filter.

I get the same thing. Also, how do I enable the Intel effects? The option to use 'em isn't available to me despite me having a 3570K.
Pretty sure the effects are only if you're using an Intel GPU... which means you'd have to be using your on-die GPU, not your regular one.

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
ATI, downsampling nooo problems. 2560x1440 downsampled to 1080p with some SweetFX to mute the colours and pull back on the piss filter.

Pretty sure the effects are only if you're using an Intel GPU... which means you'd have to be using your on-die GPU, not your regular one.

I think the Intel effects are specific to Intel's GPUs, not the CPU. So you need to be running onboard for them to unlock.

I see. Cheers.

Shaneus

God damnit, the AI/difficulty of this game (at least in the early stages) is the biggest pile of shit ever. You have to basically use every car as cornering assistance to be able to reach the lead guy by the end of the race. If they want me to race properly, at least make it so it's possible to win without having to Grosjean it around the track.

Sethos

Banned
God damnit, the AI/difficulty of this game (at least in the early stages) is the biggest pile of shit ever. You have to basically use every car as cornering assistance to be able to reach the lead guy by the end of the race. If they want me to race properly, at least make it so it's possible to win without having to Grosjean it around the track.

Eh, most non-sim racing games do that these days. Remember that shit in Forza 3 / 4 "Oh here's a tiny ass track, 3 laps and now try to win" - The only way you could really win was by pushing, shoving and using other cars as help barriers.

Shaneus

Eh, most non-sim racing games do that these days. Remember that shit in Forza 3 / 4 "Oh here's a tiny ass track, 3 laps and now try to win" - The only way you could really win was by pushing, shoving and using other cars as help barriers.
I don't remember it happening that much in FM, but what's irking me about GRID 2 is that the AI is bolted to the road. You can get a touch from them and lose control, but a massive shunt to *them* barely budges them from the racing line. It's frustrating as hell.

Rather than deal with the frustration, I think I'm just going to dial it back from Hard to Normal (or whatever the second hardest is... I think it's called "hard") and cruise through it. Having to re-race events over and over when you have to catch the lead car that can get a ~2s lead by the second or third corner is a load of shit.

sneaky77

it gets worst by season 5 tbh.. I kinda had to put it down I was getting so frustrated playing on hard in some events on season 5. Between that and the awful rubber banding, I seen cars flip 3 times in front of me in the 1v1 events and 2 seconds later they are right on my bumper again

Shaneus

it gets worst by season 5 tbh.. I kinda had to put it down I was getting so frustrated playing on hard in some events on season 5. Between that and the awful rubber banding, I seen cars flip 3 times in front of me in the 1v1 events and 2 seconds later they are right on my bumper again
I can't believe how bad it was in season ONE! Hands were so goddamn sore after constantly replaying each of the really tough races, then entering others where I just smoke them... it's so unbalanced. But I'm kinda having fun anyway, I guess.

Have you cranked the difficulty down to Normal yet? Love to hear any impressions if you have.

I'm really fucking upset at Steam right now.

It just messed up my Grid 2 save just when I started Season 5.

Based on everything I read on the net, I think Steam got messed up when it was syncing my current save with my old one. I just stopped playing Grid 2 online for a few days because of connection problems. The moment I got online again, it syncs my save with the Steam cloud. It worked one time, then an hour later, my save file is corrupt.

Game industry, is this the all digital future you guys want? Goddamit, I can't believe I lost hours of progress because of the fucking Steam Cloud! I'm really upset. Cheating doesn't work either; the game doesn't want to load save files I downloaded online. So yeah I'm screwed.

Argh. So very pissed at Steam. At the very least they should save old versions of your saves so you can fix this on your own. This really sucks.

My game is telling me "Data Save failed" or something when I try to load the game.

There doesn't seem to be a fix either. I guess I'm done with this game :/

Aerocrane

Grid 2 and all of its DLC are 40% off in the Steam summer sale. The DLCs are not necessary, but some of them contain track layouts that are used in the Global Challenge gamemode.

Aerocrane

The community patch will add mod support to GRID 2.

Increased rewards in Custom Playlist
A new playlist titled ‘Hardcore’
Level cap raise to 99
Fastest lap times have been included for online play
A host of liveries previously restricted to single player will now be available in multiplayer
The maximum number of laps allowed in a race has been increased from 5 to 10
Veto weighting has been changed and now only requires 51% of the vote
Country flags have been included next a player’s name plate online
Reward for racing cleanly has been increased
A vote to kick option has been included
You can now skip the level up graphic
Modding Support v1.0 [PC Only]
Various bug fixes and background improvements

Please note that the save file is separate to the one used by the unmodified game and online play, leaderboards, achievements and RaceNet functionality will all be disabled to protect the integrity of the main game.

Currently there is no concrete date for the release of the patch.

Aerocrane

The demolition derby DLC is out now, any impressions?

Its just the derby car and track (two layouts) from the first game ported over, but its fun. People online really concentrate more on crashing than racing though, and the AI seems less aggressive in demolition derby than in normal races.

Aerocrane

Is the DLC pack worth getting? What cars do they offer?

Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack:
Spa-Francorchamps circuit
Aston Martin V12 Zagato (N24) and BMW Z4 GT3.

Peak Performance Pack (basic models of these cars are already in game, these are tuned versions)

Dodge Charger R/T
Ford Mustang Mach 1 Twister Special
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RS SS 1970
VW Golf R
BMW E30 M3
BMW 1 Series MCoupe

Drift Pack

NOS Energy Nissan 370Z
Team Orange Mitsubishi Evo X
Daijiro Yoshihara 1993 Nissan 240 SX
Tyler McQuarrie Chevrolet Camaro

Super Modified Pack

Auto Gallery Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
Tomei Cusco Subaru Impreza WRX STI
Mazda RX-7 PANSPEED
5ZIGEN Honda Civic Super Modified

Headstart Pack

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT
a 15% discount on all purchases from GRID 2’s online vehicle and upgrade store which uses money you earn from playing multiplayer to buy cars and upgrades for multiplayer, progression in multiplayer is separate from singleplayer

McLaren Racing Pack

Two additional routes on Brands Hatch GT circuit
McLaren MP4-12C GT3

GTR Racing Pack

Nissan GT-R SpecV
Five routes on Yas Marina circuit daytime version

IndyCar Pack

Two routes at Indianapolis Motor Speedway Circuit
Dallara IndyCar
Indy500 Pace Car liveries for the Chevrolet Camaro SS and Corvette Z06 Centennial Edition

Bathurst Track Pack

Mount Panorama, Motor Racing Circuit Bathurst
Nissan Skyline GT-R Group A (R32), Ford Sierra RS500 and Ford Racing Ute.

Classic GRID Pack

Koenigsegg CCGT and the Pagani Zonda Revolución

I'd say that the Spa-Francorchamps and Bathurst packs would be good buys because they are entirely new circuits, while the routes included in other DLC are just variations on tracks already in the game. With the car packs it is a question of if you would like to have a specific car playable in the game. The DLC is quite worthless though if you want to play multiplayer, because everyone else has to have all of the DLC you have in order to be able to join. As a result, only the free destruction derby DLC is really played online of the DLC content.

isamu

Forums are down indefinitely. Good job codies :rolleyes:

Top Bottom