• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT5 | NeoGAF Racing League & NRPC

I know everybody can see this but who cares...

If you wanna race just add me!
Residing in the Netherlands.

PSN: ilpaulio

PS: just mention you're from neogaf :)

Az

Metalmurphy said:
For now, since the Youtube uploading feature is missing. Only way I can see it working is having someone with a capture card record it as a spectator, but that's WAY too much work.

You can save the replay and export it I belive. Upload to youtube and there you go.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
I'll be up for any leagues/championships that GAF can create on GT5.

My PSN name is StopItRAWR and if you wonder what sort of racer I am, consult the F1 2010 thread.

Hope to see you guys online.

neos

Gaffers in a reasonably priced car is an amazing idea!

I'll be in for the league, ITA or EU team can conut on my (poor) racing skills

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
neos said:
Gaffers in a reasonably priced car is an amazing idea!

I'll be in for the league, ITA or EU team can conut on my (poor) racing skills
That would be absolutely fantastic, once the Youtube features are all sorted (I'm sure it will be soon) we could do Top gear style recordings too, hopefully with headsets being recorded too.

"Fucking Hammerhea....arg!" :lol

Also, I'm in that chat thingy MM has kindly put up, but nobody is home :(

You guys want me to add the PSN IDs to the OPs third post?

Should I hide them in email tags? Online sections is now visible to lurkers.

Az

Ok add mine too. Also get out of that Forza vs GT thread, you are just waisting your time. Let's do some GAF races tomorrow morning, I'm an early bird.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Anybody up for some Top Gear drag races down the airfield runway? :) We pick a set of competitive cars and race them until a certain marker.

I have a 380HP 370Z I'd like to pit against something similar.

Ok, added all IDs to the third post. If you want yours added just say so (probably best to PM).

I'll also be posting there the open lounges codes, so if you have one opened just PM me and I'll add it.

yella

I'd like to be able to participate in this league. I used to play a fair amount of online with PS3 SFGAF, but my situation has since changed (moved in with my gf; she was pregnant with my now 3-week old son, and I have to get a new PS3 since my first one died and the one I was playing on was my brother's). I probably won't be active until next year, tho; my CE copy is on it's way, and will be staring at me until I get a new PS3 :lol I'll send you my PSN ID, Mtealmurphy.

viakado said:
how many class/leagues are we having?
just this and super gt?

So far. But the more we have the more complicated it'll be to get stuff organized. If people register on all there might be conflicting dates for the races.

GodofWine

Did anyone else discover and fall in love with the Alpine A110 because of this game...the car is beautiful yet aggressive looking....I'd love one in real life.

Edit - Im adding you guys (Im PSN Skigazzi)

I'm in for NRPC... ID: MemphisCreep

I also think that every other month is maybe too long, 1 month or something could be better...

Xater

I will be in for NRPC and I will have to see about the real league. I have to find 3 fellow Europeans who want to team up with me.

Testing out the results from the Test run on the SWIFT Sport '07. You can click the times for the replay file.

F20WT.png

hFk1Z.png

DUwaV.png

EgxgS.png

E7r18.png

nwLP7.png

*edit* Shadows are all messed up :/ Kinda like GT5 :lol

Xater

Wasn't my second run 1:42 something? Or do I remember it wrong? Not that it really matters because this was just for fun. :lol

Xater said:
Wasn't my second run 1:42 something? Or do I remember it wrong? Not that it really matters because this was just for fun. :lol

Probably, apparently I didn't save both of your replays, there was only 1 file with your name :p

Xater

Metalmurphy said:
Probably, apparently I didn't save both of your replays, there was only 1 file with your name :p

That's probably somethign we should avoid when the real thing starts. :D

Top Bottom