• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT| Buy Once, Sub Never, Fun Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned

35d6erl.gif

Xiaoki

It's probably based off earning experience. You need to do a certain number of hits or a minimum amount of damage to get credit for a kill no matter if it's in PvE, PvP, or WvW.
Well, then the threshold isnt very high.

If Im running around on my Guardian and I see someone fighting something I will attack it once with my Greatsword and keep running. Ive gotten full credit every time. Also, I will mentally thank the person for giving me free experience.

Jira

Well, then the threshold isnt very high.

If Im running around on my Guardian and I see someone fighting something I will attack it once with my Greatsword and keep running. Ive gotten full credit every time. Also, I will mentally thank the person for giving me free experience.

I think it's something like 5% or so for damage done.

Dresden

I can still get into the headstart by ordering from Amazon, right? Seriously considering cancelling the newegg order so I can start earlier.

..... :(

I mainly play for the lore/PvE. Kinda of a shitty thing to spoil the final boss fight before the release. Guess I should stay out until I've cleared the game.

They get posted to the GW2 Facebook and Twitter but I think Tuesday was the last one considering it's going to be released Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom