• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT| Buy Once, Sub Never, Fun Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

Are people talking in the mumble room? Cant hear anyone, maybe i configured it wrong.

Drag your name to the channel you want to hear, or double click it.

I will jump into mumble after I launch the game and pick names and everything. Last time the game always crashed on startup while mumble was open.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I know you're excited, but you should chill down with the spamming. :)
Please trust me that it has absolutely nothing to do with my excitement (which is substantial) and everything to do with ensuring the information appears once per page, Retro being banned, and people seeking information that is in the OP.

Teknoman

So does anyone want to start another guild for those who didn't get in? Any idea HOW to start a guild?

Get in what? The main guild will support 500 or so members after upgrades right?

Also is there any difference between lovenasium 1 and 2, as in one for WvW the other for PvE? Or just multiple rooms so people arent all talking over each other?

Reposting this image because it deserves it, and because this is what I hope is me tomorrow:

kfFnf.gif

It's been a long workweek.

Ferny

Whatever works. I think it's unfortunate GAFers are made to feel left out.

How are GAFers being left out. About 330 people on that list are from GAF. No one said the guild was closed for sure, just said we were closing it till we get caught up on invites. It will be open pretty soon after headstart starts just have patience.

W1SSY

I'm so ex cited and really hope it launches before 3am. I figure I will just keep an eye on this thread for when everyone freaks out and then I know I can get on.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is there a way to avoid looping sound in mumble? I'm on my laptop and don't have a headset nearby (aka I don't like wearing headsets), so whenever I turn on the mic it just starts looping hardcore and becomes crazy loud. Is there sth I can do?

Get in what? The main guild will support 500 or so members after upgrades right?

Also is there any difference between lovenasium 1 and 2, as in one for WvW the other for PvE? Or just multiple rooms so people arent all talking over each other?

I don't know what you mean by upgrades, but I'm just wondering if people wanted to start another guild, since the current one is full. I know some people mentioned having the two be connected.

Is there a way to avoid looping sound in mumble? I'm on my laptop and don't have a headset nearby (aka I don't like wearing headsets), so whenever I turn on the mic it just starts looping hardcore and becomes crazy loud. Is there sth I can do?

Yeah, wear your headset. :p

Then other people in chat dont have to hear your game sounds either!

Ferny

I don't know what you mean by upgrades, but I'm just wondering if people wanted to start another guild, since the current one is full. I know some people mentioned having the two be connected.

Its not full... sigh

PEOPLE the guild is not full. Just saying we are closing new sign ups FOR A MOMENT. We just want to get by the first initial rush of signups and then it'll be reopen. Calm down guys.

Epic Drop

I don't really understand either, but it's probably because I haven't been following the GW2 threads (wanted everything to be new and a surprise at launch). I didn't think the guild would fill up so fast and didn't realize there was such a low guild member max amount. Guess I'll just hang around til invites open up again!

vertopci

Settings -> Echo -> Change it from disabled to one of the other two. Also helps to use push to talk instead of voice activation.

Westlo

Can't decide what class to play. u.u

I remember being stuck on the character select screen for TOR for like 2 hours trying to work out which class I wanted to be, kinda shitted me lol. With WoW many years ago I knew I wanted to be a mage, was never in doubt.

Probably go Elementalist... but I think I'll be stuck on character select for a while... as for race whichever one looks hottest with my chosen class.

Jira

I don't really understand either, but it's probably because I haven't been following the GW2 threads (wanted everything to be new and a surprise at launch). I didn't think the guild would fill up so fast and didn't realize there was such a low guild member max amount. Guess I'll just hang around til invites open up again!

Max guild cap is 500 accounts, that's hardly small, it just so happens that there's a ton of people who want to play.

MartyStu

What do y'all believe to be some of the better/more fun Race + Choice combos story-wise?

I myself REALLY enjoyed Asura + Infinity Ball...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom