• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT| Buy Once, Sub Never, Fun Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Just to confirm...

I got all 5 of my names by speeding through creation.

I have since deleted 2 of them and remade them. One with about 10-15 minutes in between with a popular name and I still had it.

So the name protection seems to be working fine.

Ken

Entered a bunch of names I wanted and all were taken. Randomly entered Giantbombing for laughs and it wasn't taken. OHNOOOO.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
lol oh god, deleted my main name, made a new char, entered name, server down, nooo

Aeana

Audίoboxer;41388699 said:
With names reserved I'm going back to bed for a few hours, give time for everything to settle.
Sounds like a good idea. Doesn't sound like it's very fun to play right now anyway.

Why did I wake up at 6 am, I know things like this would happen. But I couldn't sleep anymore, little voice inside my head kept saying "People are playing Guild Wars 2 right now, people are playing Guild Wars 2 right now..."

So this is awesome, I went from not wanting to buy it to watching some videos today. Then watching them again tonight to installing it and I have all weekend to play. Sweeeeeeet hopefully the servers will be ok tomorrow after I get some sleep first.

Vano

who do i ask for guild invite?

5 minutes ago - Warrior_keoni: Warrior_Keoni.3729 with your GAF NAME, LINE NUMBER, AND GW2 USERNAME.
4 minutes ago - Ferny: Shadow Kayos, Ashodin Venteal, Gojira, Hawkian The Blade all people that you can whisper for an invite

Yay. game worked fine, ran flawlessly in beta. retail? nope. doesn't work. whenever i turn the game on i get a black screen that slowly turns into messy colors and fades away. :( was looking forward to this.

Stuart444

So first time I made my human, I didn't get the HoM stone but I did get and take the DDE items.

I however couldn't finish the tutorial mission for the human area so I deleted and remade my character.

I now have LOST my DDE items and got the HoM portal stone.

eneko

5 minutes ago - Warrior_keoni: Warrior_Keoni.3729 with your GAF NAME, LINE NUMBER, AND GW2 USERNAME.
4 minutes ago - Ferny: Shadow Kayos, Ashodin Venteal, Gojira, Hawkian The Blade all people that you can whisper for an invite

Line #? So only people on the list?

Aeana

Are guilds account wide? i.e., does getting invited and then deleting/remarking my character remove me from the guild?

zlatko

Banned
Seems I'm lucky that I can't play till Sunday night. :p Can avoid all the frustration of that right out the gate MMO launch. :D

Ferny

Shadow Kayos, Ashodin Venteal, Gojira, Hawkian The Blade all people that you can whisper for an invite. Please have row number.

The overflow system kind of bites. I know it solves the server queue problem, but it's still an inelegant solution. Makes it a bit more difficult to hop in and play with friends.

Agkel

Do you guys know if there is still time to get early access by purchasing somewhere (Amazon preferably)? And how big is the download?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom