• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT| Buy Once, Sub Never, Fun Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Boy

Banned
Er how do i reclaim my Digital Limited Edition items? (Mini Char etc) i made a character but didn't like it and deleted it and the items where on there. It said the items are account wide, but i only got one mail for my Ring and Mini Golum on the new character. My brother did the same.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Guild is capped. Please wait while the officers are earning money to increase the cap. That or give Ferny money!

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Managed to get all the names I needed so am satisfied. :D

Lag is high but expected with such a high profile game so no worries.

Everything was smooth for me, I logged off so I guess one more person might get in now ;p

Might not bother trying to get in again tonight. Got family responsibilities tomorrow, I'll let the new MMO smell get done clearing out and try again tomorrow.

Best of luck to everyone, especially those having issues.

Pat

Anyone else is stuck at the Asura tutorial boss? After the cinematic where it dies, my character doesn't get teleported back to the main city and just get stucks in the boss chamber... :/

V_Arnold

2 minutes after it became available, all Wheel of Time female character names were taken already, yaaay -.-

Anyway, the game is awesome. Having fun in a starting area - never would have anticipated that in a new MMO. And i am not even joking...

OK, already got in the guild. I now realize that the line number was that of the Google Document, heh. :)
Trying to think and swipe names now that all of the popular ones are gone and most of the ones I thought for myself are way too long to fit in 19 characters. :p

beanman25

I'm not even going to try playing tonight, I've never played GW before so I thought I was doing something wrong when my guy wasn't attacking and everyone was standing around.

I'm on the server for the guild, but won't join until I have a clue what I'm doing.

cripterion

Well to be fair, the anticipated launch isn't till 2hours or so but it's funny that some people got in and playing atm with names reserved!!! AHHHH

Grayman

took some names, made my dudes. Asura lands loaded fast while the human charr and norn ones took forever. Now to decide what to play. Ele duh

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Keep the requests comin', fellas! I caught up on my queue, plenty of open slots now. Please provide your GAF name and row number.

Hawkian the Blade

The game is incredible. Quick question... I picked Asura Engineer and in her skill/trait menu I see rifle, pistol, harpoon gun. I don't see grenade. Did i pick wrong choice when creating the character? the questions they ask (I picked college of dynamics, VAl-a golem, some other one).

Grokbu

Not sure if it is progress or not, but I went from the log-in error that says something about firewalls, to a simple "Connection failed. Please try again".

dot

Do i have to be on the spreadsheet (i'm not) or do i just need to whisper one of you officer guys for a guild invite?

The game is incredible. Quick question... I picked Asura Engineer and in her skill/trait menu I see rifle, pistol, harpoon gun. I don't see grenade. Did i pick wrong choice when creating the character? the questions they ask (I picked college of dynamics, VAl-a golem, some other one).

Grenade is a kit (skill), not a weapon. You'll be fine. Questions only affect your personal story and a starting item/pet, nothing permanent.

I've swiped five names now, debating whether to try to sleep for a bit...

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
INFLUX OF PEOPLE AND LAG IS RESETTING OUR CHAT HISTORY. IF YOU DON"T GET IN PLEASE SEND IN THE REQUEST AFTER A FEW MIN!

Shadow Kayos, Ashodin Venteal, Gojira, Hawkian The Blade all people that you can whisper for an invite. Please have row number.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...rue&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=500

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THAT GOOGLE DOC LIST THEN WE CANNOT ADD YOU RIGHT NOW! WE ARE BUSY ADDING PEOPLE ALREADY ON THAT LIST WHO ARE WHISPERING US. ONCE WE ARE DONE WE WILL ADD YOU.

Rizific

ive killed those damn hands like 5 or 6 times now during the defense of shaemoor event and my progress is going no where....i dont get it. its not completing the event.

Card Boy

Banned
Er how do i reclaim my Digital Limited Edition items? (Mini Char etc) i made a character but didn't like it and deleted it and the items where on there. It said the items are account wide, but i only got one mail for my Ring and Mini Golum on the new character. My brother did the same.

So are my items gone forever?

Matthew9559

Neo Member
ive killed those damn hands like 5 or 6 times now during the defense of shaemoor event and my progress is going no where....i dont get it. its not completing the event.

It took me around 5 or 6 attempts before the game didn't lag me out right at the end of the event. I know your pain.

Grenade is a kit (skill), not a weapon. You'll be fine. Questions only affect your personal story and a starting item/pet, nothing permanent.

I've swiped five names now, debating whether to try to sleep for a bit...

Awesome thanks

I can't wait to play this all day tomorrow, time to sleep.

Grokbu

Im in again!

Nope. The kits are utility skills, if I recall correctly, which are the ones shown here.
toolbarf0avn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom