• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT2| Funding An MMO Entirely On Quaggan Backpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jersoc

guardians are pretty good. probably one of the easiest solo'ing classes. I think warriors are about the same, but I don't have one to really know. I just know warriors kill things faster, but guardians pretty much always have full hp cause we can heal ourselves and protection.

Pretty much any class should do fine solo, some might be a bit tougher than others though. So just play whatever you want.

That said, I really do enjoy my guardian. Plus we get cool looking greatswords and hammers.

Lunar15

guardians are pretty good. probably one of the easiest solo'ing classes. I think warriors are about the same, but I don't have one to really know. I just know warriors kill things faster, but guardians pretty much always have full hp cause we can heal ourselves and protection.

Pretty much any class should do fine solo, some might be a bit tougher than others though. So just play whatever you want.

That said, I really do enjoy my guardian. Plus we get cool looking greatswords and hammers.

Plus a lot of reflection, whee! Keep in mind: Guardians have very limited abilities when it comes to ranged attacks.

nataku

I'm disappointed they didn't mention unique borderland maps for each server. They're really missing out on a huge opportunity to use the lore of the mists to their advantage. Take a page from fractals of the mist.

Unique borderland maps for each server, with variations of each map and EB, some set in the past, when things were just being built, some in the future, where things are war-torn and destroyed? Randomly select a version when matches reset, but make sure no one has the same map. There's a great way to inject some variety into matches. The same boring map for all three servers never should have got past launch.

I really hope there is a living story event involving WvW sometime this year that introduces new maps plus that leaked map people have speculated as a WvW map. It looked like a pretty good fit to be a darkness falls type PvE/PvP dungeon.

Island

Hey guys... Just bought this and its pretty fun. Jumped into WvWvW and saw Evilore running around. Tried fighting some mesmer(?) Who kept cloning herself. Could not take her down after like 5 mins. It was like a brush with NeoGaf fame! He even said "lol" /swoon

Anyways my name is Islandstrike if you want to invite me to the guild. Should be on in the next 30 mins or so.

I want especially looked at because it's absolutely a shitty situation when you have the best class for PvE be the absolute worst class for PvP. I'm looking at you, Warrior.

I'm somewhat baffled by this. I'd say that of my five 80s, my warrior is probably the best in WvWvW, and easily in the top two (you could argue that my thief is more useful in some situations but she is also flimsy).

It's possible I'm just terrible at the other classes.

Edit - Some overall points - I'm at work so can't give specifics.

I run with 1h sword + axe offhand/rifle.
I talents wise I think (it's been a while since I set these up) I went for an arms+discipline (leftovers in strength or defense - can't remember which) thing but I could be wrong as I tried a bunch of builds and it was a while ago I hit 80. I'll look tonight if anyone is interested.
Gear-wise my accessories are (I think) all Power/Vit/Tough and my other bits are a fairly even mix of power/prec/tough/crit damage and vitality. Rune of the soldier 6/6 means that shouts remove conditions (really helpful).
Spell-wise I have the signets for healing (can't be bothered actively healing), power and the heroic signet. As far as active spells go I have the power shout and the aoe fear shout. I have about 24.5K health (without the world buffs) and lots of toughness mean I last. I can hit for about 8K with the rifle (f1) shot thing.

This works fairly well both for running at the head of a zerg (leap, fear, axe 5) and killing in small groups/solo. The one thing it doesn't do is AoE for clearing sieges on walls. Run speed can... be an issue if I'm not at the head of the group as I have to burn a heroic for it.

I've won a fair number of 2v1s with this character. This build also works OK with a hammer.

Edit the second - Apparently according to the forums, axe 5 sucks. Whut? That belief does explain why it's so rare to see someone with one offhand in WvWvW. I just assumed everyone else really liked the horn buff.

docbon

Hey guys... Just bought this and its pretty fun. Jumped into WvWvW and saw Evilore running around. Tried fighting some mesmer(?) Who kept cloning herself. Could not take her down after like 5 mins. It was like a brush with NeoGaf fame! He even said "lol" /swoon

Anyways my name is Islandstrike if you want to invite me to the guild. Should be on in the next 30 mins or so.

That's the real EviLore.

Ayup.

Lol.

****** is Evilore in-game.

Stealth edit: sorry if you get Banned DrGood!!

leng jai

Did you manage to get his autograph m8?

Proven

I'm somewhat baffled by this. I'd say that of my five 80s, my warrior is probably the best in WvWvW, and easily in the top two (you could argue that my thief is more useful in some situations but she is also flimsy).

It's possible I'm just terrible at the other classes.

Edit - Some overall points - I'm at work so can't give specifics.

I run with 1h sword + axe offhand/rifle.
I talents wise I think (it's been a while since I set these up) I went for an arms+discipline (leftovers in strength or defense - can't remember which) thing but I could be wrong as I tried a bunch of builds and it was a while ago I hit 80. I'll look tonight if anyone is interested.
Gear-wise my accessories are (I think) all Power/Vit/Tough and my other bits are a fairly even mix of power/prec/tough/crit damage and vitality. Rune of the soldier 6/6 means that shouts remove conditions (really helpful).
Spell-wise I have the signets for healing (can't be bothered actively healing), power and the heroic signet. As far as active spells go I have the power shout and the aoe fear shout. I have about 24.5K health (without the world buffs) and lots of toughness mean I last. I can hit for about 8K with the rifle (f1) shot thing.

This works fairly well both for running at the head of a zerg (leap, fear, axe 5) and killing in small groups/solo. The one thing it doesn't do is AoE for clearing sieges on walls. Run speed can... be an issue if I'm not at the head of the group as I have to burn a heroic for it.

I've won a fair number of 2v1s with this character. This build also works OK with a hammer.

Edit the second - Apparently according to the forums, axe 5 sucks. Whut? That belief does explain why it's so rare to see someone with one offhand in WvWvW. I just assumed everyone else really liked the horn buff.

The cool thing about this game, and one of the reasons why I keep playing, is that you can still catch people off guard with non-standard builds and just out skill them otherwise. And your build sounds really interesting too (comically enough, I'm one of those people that actually love the horn buffs so much I even got it traited). The reason why Axe 5 is considered bad I can only attribute to Retaliation and the fact that it's a channeled skill.

Warrior is pretty good in WvW thanks to the lawlessness of the land, but in sPvP the issue comes from the fact that the Warrior hasn't come out with any roles or niches that can't be done better by another class (Thief and Mesmer in the offensive, Guardian overwhelmingly so in the defensive). They're easier to focus down and kite compared to other classes. And they're one of the classes that have a harder time disengaging from a Thief or something chasing you down (Necros are on the bottom of that ladder).

Warrior was viable early on in the games life, but for the last several months the only people you see running Warrior in high level comps are those doing it for style. Thanks to HGH Engineers, Necros are about to completely drop out of the metagame as well. Every class can do a bit of everything at the very least, and this is what allows you to play whatever you want in most areas of the game. But the imbalance comes from the amount each class can do in certain categories. Warrior currently has lower sustain ability against enemy players and have to either kill quickly or run in many cases.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

I knew docbon would get us all banned eventually. :/

The cool thing about this game, and one of the reasons why I keep playing, is that you can still catch people off guard with non-standard builds and just out skill them otherwise. And your build sounds really interesting too (comically enough, I'm one of those people that actually love the horn buffs so much I even got it traited). The reason why Axe 5 is considered bad I can only attribute to Retaliation and the fact that it's a channeled skill.

Warrior is pretty good in WvW thanks to the lawlessness of the land, but in sPvP the issue comes from the fact that the Warrior hasn't come out with any roles or niches that can't be done better by another class (Thief and Mesmer in the offensive, Guardian overwhelmingly so in the defensive). They're easier to focus down and kite compared to other classes. And they're one of the classes that have a harder time disengaging from a Thief or something chasing you down (Necros are on the bottom of that ladder).

Warrior was viable early on in the games life, but for the last several months the only people you see running Warrior in high level comps are those doing it for style. Thanks to HGH Engineers, Necros are about to completely drop out of the metagame as well. Every class can do a bit of everything at the very least, and this is what allows you to play whatever you want in most areas of the game. But the imbalance comes from the amount each class can do in certain categories. Warrior currently has lower sustain ability against enemy players and have to either kill quickly or run in many cases.

I guess that's possibly true of sPvP. I don't go there and haven't since the first couple of weeks of the game. I'm aware that balance is different there too so I guess that could be an issue. In WvWvW my warrior is definitely a generalist when it comes to survival vs DPS so I can see how not having a niche in an sPvP situation could be an issue.

I'm definitely a fan of odd builds too. I rather like it that I *don't* see lots of warriors doing the same as me. I also really like that by swapping out skills and weapons you can really have a class that's totally different from what it was before. It's really great.

The other odd build I have on the go at the moment is my thief. I took the sPvP build that this guy here uses (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta2MfZzMDYg) and added some vit + tough (because it really is necessary with all the damage splashing about in WvWvW) and it's awesome. Great single target damage with the pistols (it's a lot like playing a mobile version of my gunslinger from SWTOR) and great AoE from the shortbow. Stealth? That's the thing that happens when I heal, right?

This quest system confuses the crap out of me lol.. Loving the atmosphere though. The surroundings look awesome.

So far I have figured out if you walk near a quest/event it just pops up on the side bar. I assume the love hearts that get placed on the map are just bonus quests rather then the actual story. Not too sure how important the dailies are, I just assume its good way to get bonus xp. I may be wrong.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I guess that's possibly true of sPvP.

His reply could've just been "sorry, I meant PvP, not WvW" :p Warriors do just fine in WvW. That said, Bunker warriors who know how to handle my interrupts are incredibly annoying to try to get off a point. :p
6 more hours and I can finally jump into this game. I hope its amazing. I've been looking forward to trying this for quite some time.

Time to re-read the OP classes section me thinks. Can anyone recommend a beginner friendly class(by this I mean something that later on I am not going to get demolished by mobs of AI without knowing a lot about skill builds etc) or am i pretty well safe across the board? I am a Starcraft 2 and Dota 2 player so I can easily handle performing lots of actions in small amounts of time. I prefer being a ranged spell caster, but if there is a melee character with a few really cool abilities I would definitely consider it.
All the classes are viable and fun but definitely not equally demanding to play. Drawing from my own experience I'd say a rough list from most to least beginner-friendly (in PvE) would go:

Guardian > (Warrior) > Necro > Thief > Ranger > Elementalist > Mesmer > Engineer

Warrior in parentheses cause it's the class I've literally spent no time with at all, but it's the impression that I get. Necros have a ton of survivability and ways to sort of dominate the open world in PvE, so if that kind of spell-casting (death and minions and whatnot) appeals to you, give them a try. If you're up for more of a Challenge, Elementalists are very complex and difficult to master but definitely give you the "powerful ranged spellcaster" effect. Mesmers don't have nearly as many skills to keep track of, but they have a very steep and brutal leveling curve.

Guardians are easy to learn, highly survivable, a great asset in a party, and you can even have a ranged set which, while limited, can do some pretty cool stuff. If I were you I'd try making a Guardian and one of the scholars (spell casters), unlock every weapon skill, and decide which you like better!
Got best zerker armor/weapon on my warrior. Transmuter that ugly garbage into shiny karma armor from Iron Marches. Also got an ascended amulet, other trinkets gold/exotic. I had resources to do so for a long time...

And... What now? I feel like I flat out finished the game, only Dragon Festival looks like something worth doing. There is nothing rewarding enough now when I have everything I need (unless you count Legendaries or some +1% improvement trinkets). Help!
I like questions like this because while we can offer all the guidance in the world, ultimately "What now?" is a question Guild Wars 2 forces you to answer for yourself- which as I understand is contrary to typical MMO design in a lot of ways. As you've discovered, obtaining max or near-max gear is relatively trivial, and doesn't even count for PvP at all.

So first off, what do you want to do? That is, what do you wish were available for you to go after that might or might not be?

Setting a goal (or many goals) for yourself is massively important to enjoying the game.

Do you want to complete every major meta event with a bonus chest, including the 5 temples of Orr and the Gates of Arah?
Finish every jumping puzzle or mini-dungeon?
Become victorious over every guild bounty, challenge,puzzle, and/or rush - and maybe get a guild weapon or ascended accessory from them?
Achieve the Dungeon Master, Golden, or Master Crafter titles?
Reach the upper level boundary of the Fractals of the Mists?
Acquire a set of your race's T3 cultural armor?

These are just some examples-but if nothing you can set for yourself as a goal interests you in this vein- have you considered getting into WvW or PvP?

Finally, I bolded that part of your post because it makes one last important point. Something you are interested in doing in-game is coming in 5 days- and the good news is, something else will come after that, and something else will come after that, and so on. Even if you only literally only ever log into take part in the ongoing content updates from now on, you'll still be getting your money's worth (especially considering what you're paying per month).
This quest system confuses the crap out of me lol.. Loving the atmosphere though. The surroundings look awesome.

So far I have figured out if you walk near a quest/event it just pops up on the side bar. I assume the love hearts that get placed on the map are just bonus quests rather then the actual story. Not too sure how important the dailies are, I just assume its good way to get bonus xp. I may be wrong.
Hehe, aw! I remember when this was me!

Okay so there are three things that translate from traditional "quests":

-Personal Story quests (this is the green star icon, and follows your character's story based on your choices)
-Renown Hearts (or "love hearts," awww), which are just "helping people out" in the open world. Whenever you complete one, the heart giver (located where the actual icon is on the map) becomes a vendor which you can use to buy stuff like new armor for karma, the purple currency.
-Dynamic Events (the orange rings/crossed swords/icons), which are the actual meat of the game, and give you the best XP. You'll just encounter these as you run about the world, and often see active ones called out in map chat too.

Hilariously enough, the dailies provide you, in addition to bonus XP, karma, and a little silver, with a currency that allows you to buy some of the best gear in the game :p Luckily, you'll rapidly discover that they're extremely easy to complete. If you click on them, you'll get a list of choices, from which you only have to do 5 for the rewards.

Fishious

Yeah, the "quest system" isn't really comparable to most other mmo's. Your character's personal story, a series of instanced missions based on the selections you made when creating your character, is what would be regarded as the main storyline or quest line. Information on it is in the top right hand corner of the screen and despite what you might think, it is entirely optional. I'd suggest doing it, but it is by no means mandatory.

Renown regions, the hearts, are static quests. When you are within range of one it will appear on the upper right hand side of the screen. Information on what to do is listed there. As long as you are within range, ie it's still on the right, your actions will count towards it and fill the bar. You can also talk to the NPC (heart icon on the mini map) for more info/ context and to buy karma items once you've completed it. Renown regions are some of the most boring things. Don't feel compelled to do them. Any progress you make on them will remain even if you leave so you can return later.

Events (orange icons) are the real bread and butter of the game. They occur on timers, in response to certain events in the world, or other criteria. They are indicated on the map by a pair of orange swords, a skull, a shield, etc depending on the type of event. By participating in the event you gain xp, karma, and money once it completes depending on how much you did. Participation comes in gold, silver, and bronze though it's easy to get gold as long as you didn't come in right at the end of the event. Even if the event fails you still get rewards. You don't have to remain with the event until it's conclusion to be rewarded either. If you run past a dolyak escort, kill some guys, and go on your merry way, you'll still be rewarded if the event completes as long as you're in the same zone.

With all that said, don't stress too much about leveling or quests. Just go out and explore the world and you'll run across some cool stuff.

Dailies aren't of the utmost importance, but as you guessed they are good xp. You also get a mystic coin, a jug of karma, and sometimes a black lion store item for your trouble. Additionally on most days one of the dailies will be killing enemies or doing events in a certain section of the world so there are often more people in those zones on such days.

All the classes are viable and fun but definitely not equally demanding to play. Drawing from my own experience I'd say a rough list from most to least beginner-friendly (in PvE) would go:

Guardian > (Warrior) > Necro > Thief > Ranger > Elementalist > Mesmer > Engineer

Warrior in parentheses cause it's the class I've literally spent no time with at all, but it's the impression that I get. Necros have a ton of survivability and ways to sort of dominate the open world in PvE, so if that kind of spell-casting (death and minions and whatnot) appeals to you, give them a try. If you're up for more of a Challenge, Elementalists are very complex and difficult to master but definitely give you the "powerful ranged spellcaster" effect. Mesmers don't have nearly as many skills to keep track of, but they have a very steep and brutal leveling curve.

Thanks for this. I have started as a warrior. I will probably try Guardian over the weekend as well. I found out pretty quickly that I am better off finishing all the events in an area and getting a level/s before moving on too quickly(although I only moved on as I was following an event/quest which led me to level 6 wolves lol). I am now trying to finish up all the beginning events to do with the spirits. Unfortunately bed time.

I am too use to Rift's quest system where its permanent laid out with instructions etc. Walking "near" an event and having it pop up then disappear again throws me a little bit at this stage. I will get use to it though.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I gave you a little more explanation about that in my edit, but Fishious did a better job anyway :p

edit: Oh, and one thing neither of us really mentioned...

Don't just bounce from heart to heart, or feel like once you've entered a heart you must complete it. All of your progress toward a heart is saved even if you leave the heart/complete another heart/leave the zone/quit the game for a year. Just wander naturally, using your map markers as a guide (waypoints, skill points, points of interests, vistas all get you XP too). Whenever an event catches your eye, run off and do it. Odds are good you'll get distracted by something time and time again during this process and that's exactly what's supposed to happen.

The leveling experience is at its best IMO when a dynamic event takes you within the scope of a renown heart, and you realize that your contribution toward the event is also filling in the heart for you. Sometimes you'll get lucky and complete both at the same exact time for a mountain of XP. :)

edit: Dunno why Fishious didn't mention Laurels for the dailies! Definitely the most important part. But he's right that they're not thatimportant- not something to stress over. On the one hand because they're very easy, and on the other because at low levels you don't benefit all that much from the best available rewards.

I'd rank them differently. In PvE I'd rank them:

Ranger > Warrior > Guardian > Thief > Engineer > Elementalist > Mesmer > Necro

Part of the problem I think is that Necro and Guardian were my first two classes and so I really didn't know what I was doing (adjusting from other MMOs) so they are a lot lower than they should be in my ranking. Necro has lots of complicated bits which make it a difficult place to start GW2 IMHO. Ranger doesn't take a lot of effort to learn, pets are quite helpful in PvE, especially since they've had the aggro problems fixed, and it's almost impossible for PvE mobs to kill you (unless you are really swamped) My Ranger is still my go to PvE farming character. Definitely one of those top three is a good start though

If I were you I'd try making a Guardian and one of the scholars (spell casters), unlock every weapon skill, and decide which you like better!

This is the most important thing with a new character. Unlock all the weapon spells and try and work out which combinations work best. Sure, those two sword looks good, but do they play in a way you like? Different weapons change the class radically.

Setting a goal (or many goals) for yourself is massively important to enjoying the game.

Set realistic goals, particularly if like me you can get demoralised or frustrated easily. The *scale* of money in this game is radically different than in other MMOs - it's best to realise that each coin (copper, silver or gold) is worth a *lot* more than it would be elsewhere (for example, I have about 40G sitting in the bank now which makes me feel stupidly rich, and means I can level one of my three remaining non-80s to 80 and get them ALL THE GEAR EVER).

If you have any friends that play, try just wandering and levelling with them when you can, too. I honestly think the best part of this game is wandering around with a friend and exploring the world.

Other than maybe Guild Missions. THat Challenge we did the other day was friggin' awesome.

Wow. Must have been typing those as I responded to Hawkian. Thanks for all the responses. Really appreciate it, reading them now. Definitely clears a few things up.

After work tomorrow ill definitely be finishing everything in the area.think I want a few more levels before I explore too far. I already got myself killed once /noob. Plus it will help me get use to the mechanics.

Don't think I've hit a dynamic event yet but I look forward to it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Of course he has friends that play, he is joining the GAFGuild!!!!!
I already got myself killed once /noob
HAHAHAHAAHAH NOOB

I died like 40 times before level 10 with my mesmer. It's a lot more skill-based than most MMOs!

the awesome part is once you get really confident with your class you can take on mobs even 10 levels above you and win :D

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

My two cents on this is that the friendliest beginner class would be the one that has the best survivability (with little skill input) without an enormous tradeoff on damage.

That said, Guardian > Necro > Warrior > Ranger > Engineer > Thief > Elementalist > Mesmer

Guardians have so many heals and boons available to them it’s ridiculous. Necro can kite an infinite amount of mobs (with staff) and then hit Death Shroud to double the health pool, it’s pretty silly. Warriors pump out so much damage they steamroll while leveling up. Rangers have bear. Engineers who go with grenades can pump out steamrolling damage on par with a Warrior, but at range…only issue is that it involves a lot more skill and doesn’t blossom as being awesome until later levels (60ish). Thief, Elementalist and Mesmer just have a higher learning curve than other classes, the latter being the slowest to level of them all.

Remember, this doesn’t reflect awesomeness at level 80, when fully equipped, or the fun level.

Fishious

edit: Dunno why Fishious didn't mention Laurels for the dailies! Definitely the most important part. But he's right that they're not thatimportant- not something to stress over. On the one hand because they're very easy, and on the other because at low levels you don't benefit all that much from the best available rewards.

I didn't mention them because I forgot about them... somehow...

Since you brought it up, I might as well explain what they do. Enjoy my unsolicited explanation!

Laurels are an account wide currency. You can see how many you have by opening your inventory and looking at the number by the green wreath shaped icon. They can be exchanged for items like xp/magic find/coin boosters, harvesting tools, and dyes at vendors found in major cities. Check the mini map for that wreath icon to find them. The best items that can be gotten from the laurel vendors mainly benefit max level characters (eg ascended items). They also take a lot of laurels. With that in mind, by doing the occasional daily and accruing laurels you make the already easy task (well relative to other mmos) of gearing your max level character that much easier.

More info here.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Man no way my Engi is easier to play than my Thief! :D

disclaimer: I don't use grenades

Psh, even if you don't run Grenades you should be able to keep groups of mobs away from you.
I find Flamethrower far more fun

Plus, about to die? Toss Elixir R on yourself (heals 20% of a downed player's health per tick for 5 ticks) - assuming you aren't being hit by a champion, you'll get right back up.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

I don't play Guild Wars 2.

Proven

His reply could've just been "sorry, I meant PvP, not WvW" :p Warriors do just fine in WvW. That said, Bunker warriors who know how to handle my interrupts are incredibly annoying to try to get off a point. :p

I miss the old days when you could just say PvE, PvP, and WvW, and people would understand what you're talking about. Eh, maybe it's my lack of MMO background.

Overall, if I'd rate PvE ease to this:

Warrior > Necro > Ranger > Guardian > Mesmer > Thief > Engineer > Elementalist

It's basically based on those who have the hard stats to make life easy for them. That's part of what causes the problem between Warrior in PvE and PvP. You can't face tank damage as often. The classes that give new players the hardest time to stay alive with are the ones that demand a more active playstyle just to stay alive, but are also rewarded much more in PvP for it.

Put it in reverse order and you get a glimpse of the current PvP tier list (with certain exceptions due to the current metagame).

Lunar15

So ummm...when are swimsuits happening...?

:/

Yeah?

Seriously, what happened with this update? Those weapon skins just being basic weapons, lack of swimsuits... It just seems like they dropped the ball here, unless I'm wildly misinterpreting what they originally said would be hitting this week.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hum when did they say when swimsuits would be in the store?

I'm on Uverse now woooooo

250GB data cap eh boooo

xeris

Wow. Must have been typing those as I responded to Hawkian. Thanks for all the responses. Really appreciate it, reading them now. Definitely clears a few things up.

After work tomorrow ill definitely be finishing everything in the area.think I want a few more levels before I explore too far. I already got myself killed once /noob. Plus it will help me get use to the mechanics.

Don't think I've hit a dynamic event yet but I look forward to it.

Didn't see it mentioned, but you can travel for free to any of the other racial starting areas. If you get bored with where you're at or feel you need to level up a bit more before going on look for the portal to Lions Arch in each starting city. It'll be a purple swirl on your map. Go through it and you'll be in a hub to all the other starting cities. With a new toon I usually get the zone completion bonus for Queensdale for easy xp then bounce back and forth between a couple of my favorite starting areas. I find the Human and Norn ones to be easiest, but it's a matter of taste really.

Proven

Yeah?

Seriously, what happened with this update? Those weapon skins just being basic weapons, lack of swimsuits... It just seems like they dropped the ball here, unless I'm wildly misinterpreting what they originally said would be hitting this week.

Lack of interesting new skins has been a problem with a lot of these updates. They'll put in a lot of work for holiday updates, but then add stuff to WvW that look like crap.

It may just be to drive a market for transmutation stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom