• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT2| Funding An MMO Entirely On Quaggan Backpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
There are trolls here?

Also I'm enjoying elementalist. Although carrying a staff is annoying due to the lack of tilde weapon swap. I primarily focus on fire with scepter/dagger or dagger/dagger
I'm tentatively planning on dagger/dagger but scepter/dagger is intriguing. How would you describe it? Eles have so much to play around with...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I'm tentatively planning on dagger/dagger but scepter/dagger is intriguing. How would you describe it? Eles have so much to play around with...

For fire it gives me an easy burning attack which coincides well with Fire Grab should they get close. And lightning has some nice instant casts as well. It gives you nice damage while being afar with dagger skills for enemies when they get close.

Atrophis

These legendary weapons are the coolest weapons I've ever seen in an mmo :O I prefer Twilight to Sunrise though, looking into space is just cooler man.

I will finally begin playing tonight. My thoughts on this game have gone through the whole gamut, shit I was really disappointed and disliked the game when I tried it during the open beta weekend. Since then I've learnt how the game actually works and explained away a lot of the problems I had with it. This last week waiting for my upgrades to arrive have been hell!

I'm in the UK but it sounds like the EU guild is a bit quiet so I think I'll join you guys on the US server if there is still space. I play out of EU hours anyways. Which server are you on?

Ah crap looks like I won't be playing just yet, the game still hasnt fully updated even though it's been downloading all day :/ I think my internets broke.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think Twilight looks cooler as well, and I'm the night owl type so it makes sense. I haven't yet seen one in motion though.

If you're interested in making the migration to Stormbluff Isle (our server), just PM me in-game. The EU guild does have its own subforum and I know they do events, but it's definitely smaller scale. Also if you have any other questions or concerns about the game please don't hesitate to ask :)

Atrophis

I think Twilight looks cooler as well, and I'm the night owl type so it makes sense. I haven't yet seen one in motion though.

If you're interested in making the migration to Stormbluff Isle (our server), just PM me in-game. The EU guild does have its own subforum and I know they do events, but it's definitely smaller scale. Also if you have any other questions or concerns about the game please don't hesitate to ask :)

You can see Twilight in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plCpEbV158k

Deadly

scepter/dagger is mostly used with fire because you can stack might very easily. Something like..4-2-3 arcane wave?

Levyne

Banned
Ha, just read about the Triforge Pendant.

I think I'm gonna use some better wisdom and avoid that for now. Not sure I have the courage to save up for it despite the power it may bring me.

Sullichin

likely the most game you've ever paid $60 for.

Only $45! And I'm not sure about that considering I sunk like 800 hours into Dark Souls O_O My life can't afford another timesink like that!

My 8 year old nephew plays this (which I think is pretty impressive), got it so I can play with him online :)

etiolate

Banned
All those cool rifles make me want to start leveling my Engineer.

I do want to get a full Phantasmal exotic weapon set for my Mesmer, but most of those weapons aren't even on the TP. People have made the Vision of the Mists, but aren't sharing the recipe. Nobody's made Whisperblade or Lyss from what I've seen. I'm pretty sure the Vision of Mists requires 250 Globs of Ecto, but I am not sure about the rest.

chiba

So I'm getting close to 100% world completion. I'm at 301/301 hearts, still have some poi's/vistas in wvw, but I'm at 500/507 wp's.

Feels like I'm missing something, anyone have an idea where those wp's would be? I'm positive every pve zone is done, unless theres hidden wp's I'm not aware of. Any help is appreciated.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So I'm getting close to 100% world completion. I'm at 301/301 hearts, still have some poi's/vistas in wvw, but I'm at 500/507 wp's.

Feels like I'm missing something, anyone have an idea where those wp's would be? I'm positive every pve zone is done, unless theres hidden wp's I'm not aware of. Any help is appreciated.

World vs World.

Edit: Probably heart of the mists and probably the order of the whispers HQ.

chiba

World vs World.

Edit: Probably heart of the mists and probably the order of the whispers HQ.

Thanks, heart of the mists had a few poi's I didn't have, totally forgot about those. What's stumping me are those last 7 way points. Wvw and hotm wp's are automatically opened so I don't "think" those count, and I've finished every pve zone/city.

I want to play, but last weekend my pc decide to die. It wont turn on at all. I hope it was the power supply and not the mother board. Maybe tomorrow will get the new power supply.

Vildiil

Well I'm getting bored of playing this game by myself as my friends have all abandoned it to go back to WoW for MoP. Is there still room in the gaf guild? If so I'll try and transfer when I can as the server shows full fairly often.

Ferny

Well I'm getting bored of playing this game by myself as my friends have all abandoned it to go back to WoW for MoP. Is there still room in the gaf guild? If so I'll try and transfer when I can as the server shows full fairly often.

There is still room yeah. Come on over.

Ghost23

It's getting somewhat frustrating that I can't get my 680m to reach 60fps with max settings (besides supersampling). I know it should be able to.

docbon

from: http://titanalliance.net/home/m/6298483/article/1041698

Titan Alliance shall be ceasing operations as of today. We've done what we set out to do, and now it is time.

There are many reasons for this. These range from guilds retiring from the game, guilds moving on to a new server and new challenges, ANet not addressing server transfers and queues and, most importantly, Titan members wanting to help make the game more competitive for the community.

The goal of Titan Alliance was to be the most dominant alliance in Guildwars 2, and that goal has been met. The guilds of Titan all worked together and earned an undefeated 30-0 record, while fighting at the top tier virtually the entire time. Titan was a perfect 7-0 vs the servers of Ascension Alliance and 7-0 vs Stormbluff Isle.

These are the incredible guilds that made it happen: ARMA, DIE, CND, DROW, DTD, ELITE, GIN, LUC, PRX, RMA, SOA, SYN, TRG, TRF, ULTD, YAKI. Champions all and brothers in arms.

Those guilds from Titan that have not retired nor transferred are in the process of deciding their next move in order to seek new challenges. But we feel that, for the good of the game, it is time to move on.

All the members of TA want to thank the community for many epic battles. Hail to you all!

Yeesh. That ended a lot sooner than expected.

Ashodin

They just realized it was really fucking boring winning every week. It was no challenge and they got bored. That's what happens when you do that type of stupid shit. Everyone gets bored, the losers, and the winners.

It needs to be a tug of war, not a HULK SMASH every week.

Piecake

ndmAx.jpg

Pretty close to my desired look, though my dyes could use some work. Green tint really doesnt cut it. I need a good silver dye. Waiting on that TP preview option since im not really sure if that work-around for armor and weapons work for dyes

docbon

Who were they again?
A group of players who had the foresight to reach across borders and build a massive PVP community, for a common cause: beating the shit out of literally every other server.

I'm really disappointed they broke up before the other servers could build a competiing force of their own. Looking forward to possibly fighting alongside some of them in the future.

Ashodin

A group of players who had the foresight to reach across borders and build a massive PVP community, for a common cause: beating the shit out of literally every other server.

I'm really disappointed they broke up before the other servers could build a competiing force of their own. Looking forward to possibly fighting alongside some of them in the future.

I was making a joke, but I appreciate the effort hoss

etiolate

Banned
I imagine TA split because the fights became boring as soon as the work week hit and because they could see the writing on the wall for WvWvW. Participation was dropping, and with that trend, changes to the rules were more likely to happen.

Basically, their wins were becoming empty and nobody was caring anymore, the lopsided scores were creating boring fights, and incoming changes to scoring or WvWvW might take away from their numbers advantage and knock them off the top.

In the exact opposite way of what ANet was hoping, the community tried to work out the issues with WvWvW on their own, but it will take more than just TA spreading out. You still need Oceanics matched up with Oceanics, and you still need to account for how people attained their ground gain when tallying scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom