• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT2| Funding An MMO Entirely On Quaggan Backpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Can't wait until the content goes live later. Gonna be returning to Tyria after a two-month long absence. Add me, guys, I'll feel lonely (everyone I know at school has stopped playing). :( Derezzer on Stormbluff.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Can't wait until the content goes live later. Gonna be returning to Tyria after a two-month long absence. Add me, guys, I'll feel lonely (everyone I know at school has stopped playing). :( Derezzer on Stormbluff.
You sound like a perfect candidate to join (or rejoin) the guild!

Deitus

Audίoboxer;43485501 said:
ETA?

I got confused thinking it was launching on the 22nd in the UK as well, but obviously not!

I don't think we have an exact time, but they said it should be sometime after Midnight GMT.

Retro

From the GW2 Forums:

We understand that you’re all impatient for the Halloween update to go live.

As stated on the event page, the Halloween event will go live on October 22, Pacific Time.

As previously messaged earlier today, it will go live later this evening on October 22.

It is an involved process to push a game update to the live servers, so a lot of care must be taken to ensure quality.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. (Source)

That means it could theoretically be as late as 2:59am Eastern.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
same thing that Rob said about dungeon loot is also true in open world. I recently started looking at this and its literally such a bad chance of getting good loot from those big world bosses. Champions as well, the numbers are just too low. The Halloween patch is just too close to put this in and test it, but we are also working on improving this.
Jon

awesome :p

Piecake

Well, now i dont feel bad about watching the debate and doing other things (too sleepy to play)

Any news what the first event is going to be or is it a surprise?

pyrandes

MesmerPatchNote said:
Scepter Skills: Projectile skills for the scepter have had their velocity increased by 33%.
this could be interesting; i'll need to test this out to see what comes of it for condition bombin.

inky

Someone post what the costumes look like!

WysE7.png

Mad king's, Witch, Phantom hood. First one has particles in the head and arms, the face in the hood lights up. I think you can ride the broom too.

Gem prices are through the roof as expected and I assume will only go up.

Ken

Oh man they all look pretty cool. I sure wish we had separate set of equipment for cosmetics instead of having to transmute.

Deitus

Ooooh, Elementalist buffs. Not a lot of major buffs, but a bunch of small buffs (or bug fixes) to Dagger/Dagger skills. The only real nerfs are finally fixing skills that were obviously bugged. And those downed state skill changes.... oh my. Not being able to stack vulnerability more than twice is a bit disappointing, but I'll accept that for the rest of the changes. I'm definitely going to die a lot less.

Edit: Looks like it adds 2 stacks of vulnerability per hit, and not a cap of 2 like I thought. So its just a straight buff. I'm okay with this.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
What are candy corn for?

Also I take it that the achievements for bosses won't update if you've killed them before?

Ken

1.14g per 100 gems ahhahahaha.

Costumes aren't great and I must be missing something but the ones in cash shop are only town clothes and not transmutable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom