• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT2| Funding An MMO Entirely On Quaggan Backpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotee12

My only problem is I don't think I have even discover either of those areas yet...maybe I should do a little more questing before I finish this :( I will def be using this site though because its much better than the one I was using.

The hard part is the
Provernic Crypt in the Gendarran Fields
which is lvl 30 territory. That was almost impossible for my lvl 11 Sylvari. I most certainly would not have made it through
the crypt
if it wasn't for all the high lvl players constantly reviving me. It was both funny and sad...

The hard part is the
Provernic Crypt in the Gendarran Fields
which is lvl 30 territory. That was almost impossible for my lvl 11 Sylvari. I most certainly would not have made it through
the crypt
if it wasn't for all the high lvl players constantly reviving me. It was both funny and sad...

lol my group is 3 level 3 people so we are in deep shit it looks like....well unless we spend a few hours and actually do some missions or something. ahhhh crap

lol my group is 3 level 3 people so we are in deep shit it looks like....well unless we spend a few hours and actually do some missions or something. ahhhh crap

There are so many people doing the event, that the road should be pretty clear, and even if you go down, so many people to rez you back up.

I got to the last spot in the hunt last night and there were so many people the mobs were alive for about a second and a half.

There are so many people doing the event, that the road should be pretty clear, and even if you go down, so many people to rez you back up.

I got to the last spot in the hunt last night and there were so many people the mobs were alive for about a second and a half.

ty ill give it a shot at least

leng jai

My goals for tonight's gaming session:

-Complete an SE run and get my pistol (FUCKING FUCK)
-Complete the LA scavenger hunt, and get some of the extra trick-or-treat surprises
-Farm some candy corn in Gendarren
-Complete mission 2 in Dishonored
-Hit level 18 in Borderlands

I can do it.

Too bad I won't be on to do SE again. You better choose path 2 again. Book in some ARAH action for thursday night.

etiolate

Banned
Did some free tourneys this afternoon. Kind of disappointing that there's not many viable builds. I tried to do something a little different with Mesmer and it really wasn't pulling its weight. My pug won a couple of times, but I could tell I was the weak spot. So I switched back to my standard spvp build.

edit: I might be around for SE late tonight. I need one more for pistol or sword.

_woLf

Just finished the story mode.

That was by far, the most anticlimactic final boss battle (and ending sequence) I've ever seen. All that build up for SIT HERE AND PRESS 2 UNTIL ITS DEAD!? Really???

Sigh.

Just finished the story mode.

That was by far, the most anticlimactic final boss battle (and ending sequence) I've ever seen. All that build up for SIT HERE AND PRESS 2 UNTIL ITS DEAD!? Really???

Sigh.

They mentioned on the forums a while ago that it is indeed bugged, but never said when they would fix it. I am holding off my other characters to finish it until they do. And yea it sucked, everyone in my guilds vent basically just went "uhh, this cant really be it.

_woLf

They mentioned on the forums a while ago that it is indeed bugged, but never said when they would fix it. I am holding off my other characters to finish it until they do. And yea it sucked, everyone in my guilds vent basically just went "uhh, this cant really be it.

What do you mean it's bugged? He's not supposed to just chill there on the tower? That's...a pretty bad bug then. o_O

Audioboxer

Done the Halloween scavenger event on my level 5 character, required some patience, especially getting through that tomb at the end!! Lots of deaths.

I done it all for a book basically? :p

Retro

Audίoboxer;43565222 said:
Done the Halloween scavenger event on my level 5 character, required some patience, especially getting through that tomb at the end!! Lots of deaths.

I done it all for a book basically? :p

It's a Back slot item, which you normally don't get until a bit later. Might help you in the early levels. I wouldn't throw it away, as I have a sneaking suspicion it might be used later in the event.

Achtius

It's a Back slot item, which you normally don't get until a bit later. Might help you in the early levels. I wouldn't throw it away, as I have a sneaking suspicion it might be used later in the event.

esp it say it is incomplete for the description. I did the scavenger hunt for both my ranger and warrior. Only take like 10 minute or less

Audioboxer

It's also a unique look which looks pretty sweet on a necro. Planning on getting it tonight for my Asura too.

esp it say it is incomplete for the description. I did the scavenger hunt for both my ranger and warrior. Only take like 10 minute or less

Good point on the back slot, just looks completely out of place on my Charr Guardian :p

On a necromancer? Yeah, would look good.

Audioboxer

It actually looks that well suited for necromancy, that I may have to level my Necro alt and get it for safe keeping :p Worried such a skin will be gone once Halloween is over.

Does a Necromancer fit Asura lore? If so, what choices would be best suited in the character creation screen? My current necro alt (Gwyndolin Darkmoon) is human - I like the name I made, taking again from Dark Souls, but GW2 really made me hate the human race.

BrettWeir

Brag post inc!!!

In the famous words of Howard Walowitz....."I am the Sword Master!!!!!!". Well, more appropriately, the Rogue Master. Took my Thief from level 6-80 yesterday by crafting. Happy to be sporting the Master Crafter title to go along with it.

Floobit - Engineer
Eleniel - Ranger
Faylance - Thief

All decked out in exotics for the stats I want. God I love this game.

Crafting is by far the fastest way to level. Now I just need to learn how to play her (Thief).
Will have to post pics later when I'm at home!

Got back to the game for the halloween event, lvl 25 engineer (taking my time I know), I explored all of Lion's Arch and stumbled upon my first jumping puzzle (ghost pirate), that was cool.

;)

Also I hope that response didn't come off as dismissive, I responded only to that one part literally because I know nothing about guardians and didn't feel qualified.

edit: To join the guild, send an in-game mail to Ashodin Venteal, Ferny, or Hawkian the Blade (that's me). I'd be able to add you tomorrow night but not before :( The other two are the guild leaders.

I can't send mail to you guys (my guess is because different server)? Want to PM me your name.0124?

Is there a lock camera to target button? It'd make circle strafing easier.

(Yes, I'm currently in-game--I'm on a different server than you guys though.)

Edit: I was assuming that I could send a mail if I know your account name, since your character name is unique to your server.

etiolate

Banned
Is there a lock camera to target button? It'd make circle strafing easier.

(Yes, I'm currently in-game--I'm on a different server than you guys though.)

Edit: I was assuming that I could send a mail if I know your account name, since your character name is unique to your server.

Character names are game-wide. You should be able to send mail across servers. Everything is pretty much connected. You can msg across servers and so on.

There is a "lock auto target" option in the keybinding menu, but from what I've tried it does nothing but deselect my target. =/

Character names are game-wide. You should be able to send mail across servers. Everything is pretty much connected. You can msg across servers and so on.

There is a "lock auto target" option in the keybinding menu, but from what I've tried it does nothing but deselect my target. =/

I didn't capitalize "The" in his name. Derp.

Ya! Same thing with my experience with the "lock auto target" button. =/

Audioboxer

Necromancer lets go!

gw046.jpg

Seeing as it's Halloween I just had to go for the skeleton mask.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I love Asura Necromancers. I made mine human just cause I like the idea of a kid being so dejected that he couldn't join the circus that he turned to poison and death

leng jai

Need suggestions for my first alt (main is a Mesmer). Probably looking for something that takes a while to get good at. Suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom