• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT2| Funding An MMO Entirely On Quaggan Backpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time I posted screenshots here? Hmmm...

Screenshot54901.png

Screenshot659780.png

Screenshot906876.png

Screenshot898257.png

I must have put 60 hours into this game in the first week I got it. I haven't played it since and don't see myself picking it again anytime soon. I didn't even reach max level.

Wallach

Do I get a reward for completing Clock Tower a second time?

Yeah, you get 7-10 bags every time you run it after doing it the first time.

A little disappointed with it. I patched up tonight specifically to tackle it, but I'm not really sure it was as hard to figure out as some of the ones in the base game. The hardest part is figuring out the start while your vision is blocked by like twenty other players. Cool looking though, and I like the timed aspect.

gotee12

Need advice:

Superior Rune of the Mad King (exotic, armor smith)

Sell now, sell later or hold on to it? I'm still a low level noob and am not interested (at the moment) in armor crafting. However I am interested in all that silver. What say you GAF?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
there is a big event?
Yes, a ONE-TIME EVENT at 3PM EDT/12:00PM PDT. They are VERY clear that this is non-repeating and exclusive, and they don't do this kind of thing often, so BE THERE!

I have a feeling my liege may be making an appearance.

FillerB

hmm i might make it as well, is this a high level only event or can anyone participate? also what's in it if you do? :p

I'm going to assume that it's all levels. Who knows what the price is going to be (Mad King Chests?) but I think we're going to get a visit from his royal madness himself.

But what I'm wondering is whether the servers are all going to take it...

oh ok i thought it was gonna be known in advance...

surprise surprise then i guess, so Lion's Arch in 2 hours then? I assume it will just start or will we have to log off and do a patch for that content first?

FillerB

I doubt this will be a one time event. People will flame the forums and get them to run it again.

It depends on what is going to happen. If the look of Lion's Arch is going to change for the rest of the Halloween period. (Lion Statue destroyed for instance) they can't really run the event twice without seriously breaking suspension of disbelieve.

Ephidel

Well, erm, trying to do Ascent to Madness alone was certainly an interesting idea. I suspect I may need to find some allies for this quest XD
(Is anyone else getting some seriously lengthy loading screens at the moment? Both entering, and exiting, the realm I seem to find I'm sitting there for absolutely ages).

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Finished.

You either get to pick 5 nougat/skull/teeth + 10 slot tot bag; chest spawns at the lowest floor

The fight is annoying too, especially on the last leg - he'll teleport to the middle floor and there's no way to go up unless you respawn!

Shambles

After several server disconnects I made it through with me and one other person. Sure takes a while. Best to go in with 5 I'd assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom