• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT2| Funding An MMO Entirely On Quaggan Backpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Well, I decided to get every verdant weapon I could use as a Guardian. Think I'm set until I get exotics. They fit my tier-1 armour quite well.

It was definitely fun. I was happily surprised at how much jumping was involved. :)

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
how the hell do people solo this when soo many mobs come on first ledge keep dying to such a massive group of mobs ):

Levyne

Banned
Also, Mad Moon :). I'm wondering if I should sell it sooner rather than later. It takes corrupted lodes to make which will probably depreciate over time due to the orr farming.

Taffer

They are better than I. Seems like it would take forever.

It does take a while but he won't heal if you run away or respawn. I figured he was meant to be done solo as no-one else in EU-GAF got in in a party.

So the one-time-only event was just a cutscene of the statue exploding? It seems odd considering the warnings to be there at a specific time just for a big door-opening animation.

"Also, Mad Moon :). I'm wondering if I should sell it sooner rather than later. It takes corrupted lodes to made which will probably depreciate over time due to the orr farming."

Unless they immediately nerf the drop rates, I'd sell it. Yeah the price might skyrocket after the event is over, but whatevs.

Aquila

Also, Mad Moon :). I'm wondering if I should sell it sooner rather than later. It takes corrupted lodes to make which will probably depreciate over time due to the orr farming.

I'd keep it. You can always get more gold some other way, but Mad Moon is almost a legendary to me; more will appear but I think that it'll stay quite rare.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'd keep it. You can always get more gold some other way, but Mad Moon is almost a legendary to me; more will appear but I think that it'll stay quite rare.
That's what I was gonna say. Even if the price starts bottoming out after the TP is back up it's still not going to be common following this event.

etiolate

Banned

It will probably be highest in value now or a little after the Halloween event ends.

jersoc

i got an exotic on my 3rd run. after that it doesnt really seem worth it unless you want to gamble the chest. the DR kicks in hard for the other rewards

Lrn2reed

Neo Member
I really dont understand why they decided to do all this in LA. Like...didn't they learn anything from Ironforge?

Great event tho!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
did I miss this one time event? and is it related to the servers getting pooped on?
Nobody knows how long it'll be going on for.

There's no DR for the other rewards from what I could tell- you just don't get any at all after the first run (silver, XP, karma).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom