• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 |OT| Holy Smokes Baiken!

Sayad

So the next story arc will be completely new, am I the only one or were they hinting at I-No getting a bigger role next time(from both story mode and her arcade ending), probably more on the villainous side. She's like the only character we haven't seen her in action in both SIGN and Rev. :(

Ugh. So close to buying this. I can get it for 38 bucks because of some gift certificates and Best Buy gift cards.

Should I go for it? I haven't really gotten into a GG in forever. Last Arcsys game I got into was the first ever BB. Game looks amazing. Are a lot of people playing?

I feel like I just need one little push and I'm off to Best Buy.

Slaythe

Ugh. So close to buying this. I can get it for 38 bucks because of some gift certificates and Best Buy gift cards.

Should I go for it? I haven't really gotten into a GG in forever. Last Aksys game I got into was the first ever BB. Game looks amazing. Are a lot of people playing?

I feel like I just need one little push and I'm off to Best Buy.

If you didn't have SIGN then no question, get this.

Watch the SiGN story mode on YouTube and buy Revelator.

Will give this a watch before I get into the new story mode, thanks.

Friend decided to pick up the game with me so I'll be picking it up in a bit. Pretty excited to get my hands on it.

Eolz

Welp, I didn't receive my collector edition today, and since it was supposed to be delivered at work, no GG until monday :(

(on the other hand, allows me to finish/play some other games before I spend too much time on Revelator)

keep in mind that 0 bars doesnt mean anything in this game. Its common to fight someone with 0 bars and the connection ingame is just fine around 4 frames of delay or so.

maks

keep in mind that 0 bars doesnt mean anything in this game. Its common to fight someone with 0 bars and the connection ingame is just fine around 4 frames of delay or so.

Has Revelator been tested yet? Amazing how Xrd Sign had 1 frame lag on PC, 4 frames on console. I think 4 is as low as it can get on console. SFV fgc should honestly push for similar performance.

Has Revelator been tested yet? Amazing how Xrd Sign had 1 frame lag on PC, 4 frames on console. I think 4 is as low as it can get on console. SFV fgc should honestly push for similar performance.

yes, im talking about revelator. I've found 3 frames matches already

miku

So the next story arc will be completely new, am I the only one or were they hinting at I-No getting a bigger role next time(from both story mode and her arcade ending), probably more on the villainous side. She's like the only character we haven't seen her in action in both SIGN and Rev. :(

Yes, you're the only one that talks about her

There may be but that's Dizzy's justice configuration. Her having her mother's throne.

You Guilty Gear now

Will give this a watch before I get into the new story mode, thanks.

Friend decided to pick up the game with me so I'll be picking it up in a bit. Pretty excited to get my hands on it.

Available until June 14!

SephLuis

You mean online ? Last time I played online, I played 2f matches. I guess Sign on consoles had similar performance as well.

Nuszka

If i get the game from the US Psn store and i am from europe can i choose a region in a lobby or does the game automatically put me in the region i am from. How does the matchmaking work?

I have a question, where do the actual fish you get from fishing go?

Nowhere, if you have 10 it guarantees an item you don't yet have on your next pull.

If i get the game from the US Psn store and i am from europe can i choose a region in a lobby or does the game automatically put me in the region i am from. How does the matchmaking work?

You can just freely go into all the regional lobbies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
If you are a beginner: Sol, Ky, Sin ...

Jack-O has a very simple moveset as well

Do everyone's first 10 missions to learn their specials. Then do the basic combos for anyone that interests you.

Not a beginner. Since no Testament I'm looking at Zato or Maybe Johnny. Johnny's an old main but I've never really done more than dabble in Zato in the old games. Leo and Axel also look interesting. Too many characters look fun.

Not a beginner. Since no Testament I'm looking at Zato or Maybe Johnny. Johnny's an old main but I've never really done more than dabble in Zato in the old games. Leo and Axel also look interesting. Too many characters look fun.
Johnny is S tier, if that matters to you.

I'm getting weird audio glitches whenever the VS screen comes up at the beginning of a match. Anyone else? Disc version PS4.

Oh and using my money for fishing is going to be the death of me. So much fun! This game is legit. Lots of polish.

Maulik

I have Xrd and just hate the fact that i cant just get this as DLC rather than rebuting the whole package. I wish we could combine capcoms approach to DLC and their game as platform with arksys's approach to everything else.

No way to play revelator peeps with just Xrd right?

I have Xrd and just hate the fact that i cant just get this as DLC rather than rebuting the whole package. I wish we could combine capcoms approach to DLC and their game as platform with arksys's approach to everything else.

No way to play revelator peeps with just Xrd right?
No they're pretty different oversll, even if sign characters are mostly unchanged Revelator has new system mechanics.

I would of preferred it if they'd done the full price disc release along with a 20-30$ upgrade plan if you already owned sign. But I was still fine paying full price for this game just do to how awesome it is.

I'm still hoping we get a CS2 style update for this game eventually, it's a shame they didn't continue along that update path.

I had a lot of fun playing Failed to Connect/Initialize REVELATOR tonight.

Wonder if they are going to patch this.

Out of the hour I spent trying to play I managed to get one match, and only one match with that person since it wouldn't let me connect with them again afterwards.

Top Bottom