• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 |OT| Holy Smokes Baiken!

Rutger

Banned
GGs to those I played

KRaZyAmmo, the connection was not that great sadly, I probably should have mentioned I'm on the east coast first. I was probably able to get away with too much because of that.

RoeBear, I'm not good against Leo, haha. His flash kick has me scared since it won't get messed up by crossups, so I was playing a little too safe, and it cost me. His damage is scary too, but he has a really hard time catching Chipp.

Ggs Rutger. Had fun. Chip seems fun but his inputs require you to be fast which seems hard for me.

Yeah, he is one of the harder characters to learn, I still make some silly mistakes and I've been playing him for years. I have too much fun though.

Edzi

So... Finally hopped online to mess around and wtf do you do against Milia? Is she mostly gimmicky or do I just need to get good? I never know what way to block when she does that circle thing and crosses me up, and I'm also dead if she gets me into the corner. Too many quick high low guesses.

So... Finally hopped online to mess around and wtf do you do against Milia? Is she mostly gimmicky or do I just need to get good? I never know what way to block when she does that circle thing and crosses me up, and I'm also dead if she gets me into the corner. Too many quick high low guesses.

Who do you mainly play as?

Volcynika

I have been off this week due to E3 stuffs (just all the videos to watch) and other personal stuff. Hope to get in some more time this weekend though.

sephi22

Getting the game today. I'm on West Coast USA (LA). Barely played original Xrd despite owning it since launch (Venom too hard). Will practice during the weekend and hopefully can get some games in.

PSN: sephi22
Amazon fucked me.
ZFcHtcM.jpg

I've mostly been playing as Raven.

Her disc can jumped out of unless it is in the corner. Only with YRC can it be effective at midscreen. Unfortunately it is a guessing game in the corner and you'll need to guess right or burst to get out of it.

I'm not very familiar with raven movesets so I can't really offer any specific advice to help keep her out with him unfortunately.

So on PS3 at least trying to play people in the main lobby is still wonky as hell. Played a good match with a Jam player and then both of us lost the ability to connect to each other again afterwards.

Yeah, Jack-O is probably the second most picked character. Running into nothing but Axls and Jack-Os is a nightmare for my Slayer.

It'll get better. I don't think alot of people playing her will stick with her tbh

Both of those characters are pretty rough for May too, but I'm not sure I've experienced Axl with as much as you have

So I finally got a chance to really sit down with the game due to work and technical issues but can't find any decent matches. A lot of rooms were 2 bars at most and do have an okay internet speed (Only like 30 down and 10 up, sadly google fiber is taking their sweet time getting here). I'll hop on later, is there a time you guys like to lobby up?

I'm guessing certain regions are also more active on the online map. My section of the southwest only had about a dozen in there and most of them were idling, training mode, or whatever.

Eolz

Finished the story mode today, it was fantastic.
Lol at the 100k$ it's giving you too.

Shame I can't seem to play ranked since EU doesn't have the 1.02 patch yet. Just to be sure, only things we have to pay for is Kum and the Eclipse color pack right?

miku

Finished the story mode today, it was fantastic.
Lol at the 100k$ it's giving you too.

Shame I can't seem to play ranked since EU doesn't have the 1.02 patch yet. Just to be sure, only things we have to pay for is Kum and the Eclipse color pack right?

And Dizzy, and system voices, and colors, and avatars

KRaZyAmmo

anyone up for some quick matches? ID is bwka. Okay so that got abandoned. Anyone know where I can GG gaf discord? I can't seem to find any.

All the colors in the store? Seemed like some of those were unlockable in game, like Raven.
And yeah, counted Dizzy like Kum :p
Thanks.

Colors 1-18 are unlockable in game

19-24 are DLC for every character

Basically if it was unlockable in Sign it's free in game, everything new is paid DLC

Top Bottom