• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 |OT| Holy Smokes Baiken!

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
lol I'm sure there are much better ways to earn money than doing trials and playing online
like what? finishing each trial nets you 200W$, and completing all of them for a character gives you a 20,000W$ bonus. that's like 26k per character.

miku

Not really after you cleared story and arcade with each character.
like what? finishing each trial nets you 200W$, and completing all of them for a character gives you a 20,000W$ bonus. that's like 26k per character.

Keep replaying episode mode, it gives about 5100W$ each run on beginner, I usually just instant kill everyone or practice combos if it misses lol

And not everyone could complete those trials like you oneida ;_;

Lol I swear to god I thought I opened the SFV thread when I read these two.

lol

oneida

And not everyone could complete those trials like you oneida ;_;
im not even good, this is my first gg, I'm cannon fodder! just patient, i like combo trial stuff. feels good to commit stuff to muscle memory

Deimo5

Does high class MOM wins still give good payout? I have like 2.6 million in Sign after buying everything because of that. But I only just reached class 2 in Rev so far so I don't really know. Right now it doesn't pay well.

Rutger

Banned
Keep replaying episode mode, it gives about 5100W$ each run on beginner, I usually just instant kill everyone or practice combos if it misses lol

If you choose to go through episode mode, make sure to go through 20 different character's, it will give you an extra 100,000 W$.

oneida

Does high class MOM wins still give good payout? I have like 2.6 million in Sign after buying everything because of that. But I only just reached class 2 in Rev so far so I don't really know. Right now it doesn't pay well.
i am rank 1 and get around 100W$ per match, but i still use this a lot because it feels like good practice

ShinMaruku

As I posted on the gaf community on PSN would you guys be game for gaflobby weekend matches. I can set up the lobby and it will be open for a few hours a day every two weeks.

JTCx

Search Id is 6kbl

GGs to you, you're really good would like to play more next time.

The online just makes my execution go to shit sometimes, i could pull off his throw combos 100% but i couldn't even get half of them. Couldn't even do a simple ball tap into dash lol. Then again i'm just at a lost when playing with Venom.

GGs to you, you're really good would like to play more next time.

The online just makes my execution go to shit sometimes, i could pull off his throw combos %100 but i couldn't even get half of them. Couldn't even do a simple ball tap into dash lol. Then again i'm just at a lost when playing with Venom.

Saw you miss quite a few ball setup, I just rely on muscle memory to carry me online.

miku

im not even good, this is my first gg, I'm cannon fodder! just patient, i like combo trial stuff. feels good to commit stuff to muscle memory

I did some combos for Johnny and then looked at his advance stuff...

I doubt any normal person would even bother when they see this lol

U8nQQWZ.jpg

If you choose to go through episode mode, make sure to go through 20 different character's, it will give you an extra 100,000 W$.

Yup, did that... now I just need to find some free time to watch the whole story mode. I'm probably the only one here that still haven't watch the story yet lol

Kum in story mode is a girl inside the robot as well?

Looks like the true one is displayed during the story mode... doesn't seems to be a robot at all.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Kum in story mode is a girl inside the robot as well?

Looks like the true one is displayed during the story mode... doesn't seems to be a robot at all.
Kum is in the robot the whole time in the main story. The whole point is to hide that she is a girl from the world. Only may Johnny and I believe KY knows

BrunOz

Bought this game during the last week, I'm having a blast so far playing offline by myself or with friends (they're loving it more than Street Fighter V here but no more than MKXL haha).

Just wish they'd give us south americans a way to a better matchmaking (south america lobby pls!), I can't find opponents from my region online so it was all lag and frustration trying to get some online matches :/

Mupod

wait, I missed the boat on the free DLC? They sure didn't give you much time. That's what I get for supporting a game I don't have time to play, I guess.

oneida

I doubt any normal person would even bother when they see this lol
U8nQQWZ.jpg
of course not, that's in Japanese! :)
the later trials take time to learn, but i think anyone can do them, although it takes more time for some people. been working through Sol's final trial this morning, tricky timing...

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Worth nabbing Xrd on PSN now just for the story mode? Waiting for this to drop in price eventually, but at $16 I am thinking I could go with the older game in the meanwhile.

Deimo5

Worth nabbing Xrd on PSN now just for the story mode? Waiting for this to drop in price eventually, but at $16 I am thinking I could go with the older game in the meanwhile.

No, ASW uploaded story mode to youtube. ed: It might have been for a limited time actually. For 16 it is good then.

If it's JUST for the story mode, it's on Youtube.

Damn - just got this as a gift and realized i just missed out on the free DLC. :-(
You could have downloaded it at launch without the game. :/

Raven is at least high tier and looks like the easiest of the five new characters to pick up and start winning with.
He's extremely easy to play. It's relaxing after playing Zato, lol.

Have they said anything about Dizzy being free in NA too when she launches?
The publisher claimed she would be in a Tweet I linked earlier.

vg260

Has anyone seen guides or videos on the mission mode character match up tutorials?

I'm having a hard time with a few and I'm looking for some help on the easiest way to clear them.

Korigama

Late with this and wouldn't know how much it's worth to you, but the PS3 LE for Xrd -SIGN- has been going for just under $23 on Amazon for a while now.

Top Bottom