• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 |OT| Holy Smokes Baiken!

Have there been any deals on this game lately? I've looked everywhere, but it's all base price. There isn't a physical copy within over 50 miles of my area, either.

miku

I guess some context for Guilty Gear Revelator numbers. The game had a preorder demo that was only available with digital PSN preorders since about two months. The demo include the whole cast of the game that was available in the arcade version + training mode + arcade mode(basically, an early access version). I imagine that contributed to a bigger than usual cut in favor of digital sale... I hope so at least. ;p

Hey Sayad, seems like a lot of people actually pre-ordered it on PSN like you said :p

Famitsu Retail and Digital Sales: May 2016 (Apr 25 - May 29)

[PS4] Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator # <FTG> (Arc System Works) {2016.05.26} (¥6.800) - 23.952 (13.169) / 37.121

Slaythe

Well what it means is that PS4 Rev > PS4 Sign.

Which is a good thing.

Also, Rev has EU in the launch window this time around, so it'd be surprising that Rev didn't outsell Sign WW.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
let's get safely intoxicated!

6dg4P36.jpg

Is the PC version coming out late this year thing legit? Nice the PS3 doesn't suffer much, but going from PC Sign was a bit of a shame.

It's likely. ArcSys/Aksys PC initiative has been pretty strong this year. It could be likely that we could see the lag between console and PC ports getting shorter and shorter.

I believe they're going to have a lot of announcements next week. So fingers crossed.

miku

http://www.aksysgames.com/2016/07/11/evo-2016-pot-bonuses-daisuke-and-mori-bbcf-oh-boy/

POT BONUSES for EVO 2016!
As is tradition, Arc System Works and Aksys Games is proud to announce that we will be contributing a $10,000 pot bonus for the main Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- tournament at EVO 2016! Be sure to tune into the finals Sunday, July 17 at 1pm PDT to watch the best Guilty Gear players in the world battle it out for glory, respect, and cold hard cash!

Notice the “s” above? That’s because there will also be a pot bonus for the Toushinsai 2016 qualifier being held at the Aksys Games booth at EVO 2016! Arc System Works and Aksys Games will be contributing $5000 to the pot! So not only does the winner get a paid trip to Japan and a chance to compete against Japan’s finest, but they will also get a serious chunk of change!
DAISUKE AND MORI AT EVO 2016!
With Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-being on the main stage at EVO and BlazBlue CENTRAL FICTION on the horizon, we are pretty stoked to say that Daisuke Ishiwatari, the creator of the Guilty Gear series, and Toshimichi Mori, the creator of the BlazBlue series, will be coming to EVO 2016! Stay tuned for more announcements and info!

The wait is almost over...

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Does one really just have to go sign up for discord to get tech on this game? Dustloop seems basically dead and aside from match footage, youtube is kind of thin on content.

YoungOne

Does one really just have to go sign up for discord to get tech on this game? Dustloop seems basically dead and aside from match footage, youtube is kind of thin on content.
I use twitter mostly. I just follow a player/tech monster of my character. It's a pain to get stuff from a while back, but it works.

Top Bottom