• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus XBLA/PSN |OT| [NA PSN version is dated for 12/4]

They're still doing the limited regional releases? Whats wrong with you Arcys?

With the PSP version of this popping off the store a few weeks ago, I can't help but think there's some licensing shenanigans going on. Not that we'll likely ever know why there's been a delay, but I'm not going to blame them for it because it was likely out of their hands for a bit.

And we have a date that is kinda close and right when school will be winding down, so I'm happy.

Onemic

With the PSP version of this popping off the store a few weeks ago, I can't help but think there's some licensing shenanigans going on. Not that we'll likely ever know why there's been a delay, but I'm not going to blame them for it because it was likely out of their hands for a bit.

And we have a date that is kinda close and right when school will be winding down, so I'm happy.

Wait, wut.

Keasar

Wait what? They removed it?

Finals this week and the next.

I should be studying all of this time, but of course I'll be using this game and others to procrastinate.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I don't see anything. I don't think they updated yet.

XQKWq.jpg

Uraizen

Banned
I stand corrected.

This new PSN sucks. I'm literally trying to search for it through search and it keeps popping up some shitty Guilty as Sin movie. Had to find the trailer for this to find the game page to download....

Wait, you're still buying it? Dammit, then I guess I'll have to buy it.

Naite

I stand corrected.

This new PSN sucks. I'm literally trying to search for it through search and it keeps popping up some shitty Guilty as Sin movie. Had to find the trailer for this to find the game page to download....

Yea for some reason, when searching up 'GUILTY' it didn't show up, but it works fine for 'GEAR'.

Esura

Banned
Wait, you're still buying it? Dammit, then I guess I'll have to buy it.

It was either this or Mass Effect Trilogy and I was only getting that for the first one. And I need a break from Dishonored.

so which character is scrub friendly?

Some people I know who is into this game says Ky and Sol.

Yea for some reason, when searching up 'GUILTY' it didn't show up, but it works fine for 'GEAR'.

A broken search system. Hard as hell to search for specific avatar or theme items too.

Naite

Just did my first ranked match. It felt worse than KoF13 for me so far. I would be lucky if I could pull out any of my links. I feel dirty with how I won too.

So are they planning on updating this to +R in the future, or is the news on that still shaky?

It is being updated we just don't know when and if it'll cost anything.

Onemic

Just did my first ranked match. It felt worse than KoF13 for me so far. I would be lucky if I could pull out any of my links. I feel dirty with how I won too.

This is how its been with since I got it. Maybe it'll get better with the increase of NA players.

Uraizen

Banned

Hrm... maybe not, I'll come back later for more impressions from you guys.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Damn, I'm going to have to pass until January.

Top Bottom