• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

MyvTeddy

Neo Member
Play-asia currently selling Full Boost (not premium g sound) for $76 USD and free shipping, but the wait is up to 21 days :\...

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I started watching Gundam Build Fighters again. Must stop or else Ill wind up buying a bunch of model kits lol.

As if all the other ones I have boxed up are not enough.

Seriously do hope that they make units from the series and put them into ExVFB. If the Zaku Amazing goes in it needs that theme music

NEO0MJ

For those that have the game what were the changes to Virsago after it became a 2.5K unit?

Seriously do hope that they make units from the series and put them into ExVFB. If the Zaku Amazing goes in it needs that theme music

Forget about Zaku Amazing, we need that qubeley papillon and Wing Gundam Fenice.

I started watching Gundam Build Fighters again. Must stop or else Ill wind up buying a bunch of model kits lol.

As if all the other ones I have boxed up are not enough.

Why isn't the OST available yet? ;__;

Parakeetman

Why isn't the OST available yet? ;__;

March 12th...the wait is on...

GundamCouchPotato.jpg

I wonder how many new players got funneled into EXvFB from the anime

bearguy III and GX maou day 1 if they become dlc. Also bamco needs to get to work on Mr. Ral dlc navi or super souped up gouf custom and Rinko navi dlc.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Thanks! Is Unicorn almost over?

Unicorn has 1 more episode, but it is going to be feature length. It is so fucking good.

Build Fighters is also about 1000x better than I ever expected it to be as well. Reminds me of G Gundam in that it is kind of asinine, but it has so much heart it works so well.

Unicorn has 1 more episode, but it is going to be feature length. It is so fucking good.

Build Fighters is also about 1000x better than I ever expected it to be as well. Reminds me of G Gundam in that it is kind of asinine, but it has so much heart it works so well.

Cool thanks! I'll give them both a shot.

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming

I really want Sei to develop into a great fighter as opposed to being overshadowed by Reiji. Hopefully if theres a Season 2, you'll truly see him develop into the person he sought to be since the beginning of the show instead of relying on Reiji's piloting skill. The character's name escapes me but it's the boy from the dojo, Sei's progression should emulate him as he's arguably the better builder of the two and a much better pilot so if he can find time to build and hone his piloting skill why can't Sei. If he could keeping intergrating novel ideas into his gunpla and actually master his creations he'd be ranked among the world's best.

looks at some of Donkey's videos, I found an old one of myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmwY1wjl_ms

Hope I improved since then.

Holy shit that was ages ago xD

Some Victory and Efreet ignoring gerobis from last night:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL50rsL6n5g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qaNfFnwWSA

Yay, my copy finally came! I'm gonna spend some time getting used to the controls and then I'll just hop right online.

Make sure you jump in on the GundamGAF IRC @Espernet #gafgundam. We'll more than likely be online tonight so feel free to join us on some Gundamu. :)

Added my info to the list. The times I can be online are varies, due to my sharing the TV with the gf/work. Hopefully I can join you guys sooner than later, I've yet to play online.

NEO0MJ

Holy shit that was ages ago xD

Some Victory and Efreet ignoring gerobis from last night:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL50rsL6n5g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qaNfFnwWSA

Yeah, those were good times. I would often have to stay up late to play with everyone, though >_<

Efreet looks real fun, gotta try that MS when I get a hold of the game. Watching these matches though, I miss the old versus loading screen music, it really got me pumped for the coming match.

MechaX

Holy hell, NCSX. You had one job; getting the copy to the post office on time and you can't even do that right.

For someone's first experience with NCSX, it is seeming like everything that can go wrong has gone wrong so far.

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
Seems like I am doing my best online with Exia, really did not want to main him though. I guess I'll see how it goes.

Ewww really? Exia was so ass in ExVs or maybe I was just ass with it but I recently(just late night) discovered the awesomesauce that is SUMO. It's so beastly and it actually made me start watching Turn A Gundam last night. It's a cheap and speedy unit with a decent long range game and a great melee fighter as well. Can't wait till my sister comes home on break from class so I can show her that I found yet another suit to decimate her with!!! Anyway can't wait till my copy arrives. I'm most excited about picking up Epyon and Wing Zero (TV)

Ewww really? Exia was so ass in ExVs or maybe I was just ass with it but I recently(just late night) discovered the awesomesauce that is SUMO. It's so beastly and it actually made me start watching Turn A Gundam last night. It's a cheap and speedy unit with a decent long range game and a great melee fighter as well. Can't wait till my sister comes home on break from class so I can show her that I found yet another suit to decimate her with!!! Anyway can't wait till my copy arrives. I'm most excited about picking up Epyon and Wing Zero (TV)

I say that because I actually won 6 matches using Exia but I haven't played with many suits yet. The more expensive suits are great and fun but I feel like i'd be killing my time a lot faster

Haha

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a room up?

Got an hour or two to play before I should start studying

NEO0MJ

Ewww really? Exia was so ass in ExVs or maybe I was just ass with it but I recently(just late night) discovered the awesomesauce that is SUMO. It's so beastly and it actually made me start watching Turn A Gundam last night. It's a cheap and speedy unit with a decent long range game and a great melee fighter as well.

"Universe!!!"

Yeah, Sumo is a great unit.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Hey gaf, i just bought this game called 'gundam full blast' or whatever. Looks kinda like macross but not as cool, I guess we can still play it though. :)

I dont think i want to use my old jp account for this so i might make a new one before i get online. see you guys in a few

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
The higher difficulty mission in online mode with a cpu parter are incredibly annoying becuase the AI sucks so much (even when using one of your leveled suits). I still have 2 skills left to unlock due to that :(
Yeah, I had to do the one with the bosses with Common Writer - CPU was dying every time during the last one. In another mission, CPU was so terrible, that I hit a time over every time despite my efforts. The whole thing is a bit weird, since the cpu partner is not half bad during the last few offline missions.

My biggest gripe with the game so far is with the online missions as well - WHY can't we just make a room for those? Inviting someone for every mission gets old really fast.
Every time I see the HG BF models on displays it makes me sad how cheap they look. What happened after those god tier Unicorn HGs? :(

Beckx

Man I live Eclipse-F but I just get bodied by the lack of melee. Gotta play smarter and manage boost better.

Thanks Shouta for all tips.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Trying to max out Turn A right now and it is kicking my ass. Something about him is fucking me up.

Parakeetman

Is there any reason to get premium g sound version with Custom BGM

Thats really up to you. If there are a bunch of song you want then yes. If not then no.

Quatre and Shin Matsunaga are available on the PSN store now.

Oh my will have to get these. Though dont really care about Quatre so might pass on that one. Asides from the Tallgeese III dont care for any of the other Wing units

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Meh, ended up using my old jpsn acc after all. Dropped my name in the google list. I'll be practicing for a bit if anyone's down.

I haven't played in over a year, gonna take me a while to get acclimated again. Don't get angry if I'm still hitting my partner with gunner zaku's charged beam :)

Played a little bit tonight just to get used to things again. It's been a while since I've played these games. I'm really enjoying it so far, and the Premium G music is great, really glad to have a lot of the themes available. I need to drop Shourisha-tachi no Banka into the G Gundam mix though.

dwix

Nothing quite as fun as going into a player match for NAEU and losing every single match due to my own incompetence.

Rough start... Ugh, I need to get better.

Top Bottom