• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
wait...the only diference betwen both zaku's its their color? D:

*Edit
The super is different I think, but having used JRs one and watching the SM zaku vids they look pretty similar...

Im still going to buy it as had wanted it anyways. But seeing how similar it was am now sad that they didnt release his Gelgoog Jäger instead.

Beckx

wait...the only diference betwen both zaku's its their color? D:

Different assist too (Shun's is better). Maybe some other things but I haven't played extensively with either.

----------------------

Great matches last night with gundamgaf. The flow of combat is so addictive. Stayed up too late which would've been fine had not my smh dog decided he needed to go out twice in the middle of the night.

Gimme caffeine, gundamgaf.

MichaelVash7886

Neo Member
This could be particularly useful for:

-Newer players can let- experienced players take a look at their match to help them out
-Veteran players to use to show tips or commentaries
-Showing off a cool moment, etc.

First you need to go to Full Boost's main menu and go to Briefing Room > First Option > first option. This will take you to your replays. Any replays you want put on your flashdrive you will need go to and select on. This will put a lock the replay and you can hit triangle to see which you have locked. After this exit out of the menu, the game should save.
6f0FQS6l.jpg

From here go back to the XMB. Go up to PS3 saved data. Make sure your USB stick is plugged into your PS3. Hit triangle on your Full Boost Replay save. And copy it to the USB stick:
4KVVhGnl.jpg
-

Once it finishes put the USB stick in your computer and head to that drive. Go to PS3 > SaveData > and you would need to zip NPJB00512REPLAY then find a way to share it.
Gv9XPP0.png

Then find the game folder and zip it up (or copy all the files within)
QiNJHf6.png

Full path is:
Drive:
pAvvd3Q.png

NEO0MJ

That's just the replay data right? No way to extract the video like that from the game to an USB stick?

Nope, considering the game isn't actually saving a video. I guess you can send the file to someone with a capture card and have them upload the video for you.

Tayaya

My copy hasn't arrived yet! I am seriously hoping to get my Gundam guns blazin' this evening. It shipped Monday morning, so I am reasonably sure it'll arrive today.

Bravely Default shipped, and I'm really interested in Danganranpa. Gonna be a crazy week!

NEO0MJ

My copy is so close to arriving, it's in the shipping companies transit station which is only 40 minutes away! But because it's late today and tomorrow's a Friday I don't think I'll get it tomorrow :(

Bombless

Downloading G Sound and got the free suits through the PS Store website.

What's with the 2 extra codes on the paper the EX-S code is? I suspect one is for different gauges/bars (it has a ui picture), but the other shows no image whatsoever.

Downloading G Sound and got the free suits through the PS Store website.

What's with the 2 extra codes on the paper the EX-S code is? I suspect one is for different gauges/bars (it has a ui picture), but the other shows no image whatsoever.

One is a code for SD Gundam Generation Frontier, an iPhone/Android game.

matmanx1

I've been sadly deficient on my Full Boost time. I finally got a chance to sit down last night and go through the Arcade Route "A" with FA ZZ. It was as fun and as frantic as I remember.

Now if I could just get a block of a couple of hours where I could do some online play with my gaf cohorts, that would really be great!

I've been sadly deficient on my Full Boost time. I finally got a chance to sit down last night and go through the Arcade Route "A" with FA ZZ. It was as fun and as frantic as I remember.

Now if I could just get a block of a couple of hours where I could do some online play with my gaf cohorts, that would really be great!

Jump in the GAF IRC since they're playing right now :O

Quatre spin > Heero spin

Keep rollin rollin rollin rollin

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Okay. the game shipped from amiami on sunday with ems and my tracking shows that it hasn't even left the country yet. It hasn't been updated since Tuesday. Should I be fucking worried? Does it come like UPS or something? Or is it like USPS.

Beckx

Okay. the game shipped from amiami on sunday with ems and my tracking shows that it hasn't even left the country yet. It hasn't been updated since Tuesday. Should I be fucking worried? Does it come like UPS or something? Or is it like USPS.

USPS

Tain

One new PSN account, one PS3 update, three PSN keys, and a mandatory install later, I'm ready to play some god damned Gundam Vs.

dwix

Great games with gundamgaf tonight... Special thanks to Tekno and Lost for helping me out. I feel like I'm slowly making progress, and actually even had a 3 game winning streak at some point in the night.

I am still having trouble getting away from melee suits, but that's more about me learning to retreat.

What a fun game.

Parakeetman

Great games everyone man the house was PACKED!

Also mad trauma from being constantly chased by JRs Zaku II D: lol

I was in a match and got torn up from the floor'n up with Kshatriya. I love her so much but I'm insanely inconsistent with her, I can pick a Gundam I've never played as and do better with it than I do with Kshatriya on a bad day.
Then I switched to the new love of my life, Efreet, and proceeded to go ham along with the RX-78 on my team, and I get kicked right as we're about to win.

Gundam is so stressful for me ;-;

Luigi87

Finally started messing around in single versus with various suits. In terms of 3000, I really like 00 Gundam, but of course still have no sense how I'd do with it in PvP.
Also activating TransAM is just so much more satisfying than many other EX activations, lol

Gonna probably finally add everyone in GundamGAF tomorrow when I have time.

1emons

Neo Member
FINALLY received my copy in the mail and now I'm getting destroyed by the normal CPU :lol

Does anyone have some good beginner suit recommendations?

Does anyone have some good beginner suit recommendations?

RX-78-2 and Delta Plus are good starting points to learn the fundamentals, as both can multitask and have pretty robust movesets without being too strong or too weak.

Think of them as the Ryu and Ken of EXVS.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
This mission where you have to fight both Quatra and Hiro is killing me.

Crossbone was worthless, Hi-Nu is doing a little better

Parakeetman

That wasn't intentional! I Just can't figure out what I really want to play.

lol but goddamn do you play that unit good. Since when I use it cannot get those insane movements and speed you managed to pull out of it. Very cool stuff though, since just goes to show how deep the game is when someone who knows what they are doing are behind a unit. As it appears to function on a totally new level

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
lol but goddamn do you play that unit good. Since when I use it cannot get those insane movements and speed you managed to pull out of it. Very cool stuff though, since just goes to show how deep the game is when someone who knows what they are doing are behind a unit. As it appears to function on a totally new level
I must learn to play Strike Noire so well that no one will be able to hit me because of my dodging shenanigans.

Not quite there yet.

I must learn to play Strike Noire so well that no one will be able to hit me because of my dodging shenanigans.

Not quite there yet.

Noire's dodges are so cool but they still got nothing on Sinanju's bazooka roll.

If I get the time today I'm going to try out Blue Frame which was recommended to me. Hopefully it's not too crazy.

Parakeetman

Not quite there yet.

I was using it today by myself and its a pretty cool unit. Not too hard to use either.

Shouta

Man, Donkey didn't send me another invite after I left the room to show someone the game at the Game center I was playing from. =(

Parakeetman

Its too bad they didnt make the server options have a password protection instead of having to lock all spaces then constantly invite people. Would have made it a lot easier. D:

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Or just:

Private
Friends
Public

That would've been so much better.

Top Bottom