• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

I'm still not very good at the game, but I feel like I'm improving every time I jump on. This is such a fun game to learn.

I need to incorporate steps more into my movement though, I guess I'll practice that the next time I play.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Tonight for everyone not Japan.

gundam.jpg

:eek:

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I will become the Lunapulse master. Someone teach me how to play regular Impulse before she's out please.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
setting the bar low, guys.

don't know why they just didn't go with a classic gundam theme.

Or TM Revolution. Maybe he was too busy doing Basara theme songs.

Wait, isn't Kanye a Gundam fan? :p

MechaX

Alright, got 1k yen.

Will Lunapulse be my destined 2k, or will I be forced to endure more ladydoge poverty?
Or I could just main Beavis.

Parakeetman

Everything about that Kamille seems perfect. First unit I'm gonna shell out money for.

That melee set hes got seems pretty badass.

Might get the GN-X III also. Though dont care for the pilot all that much. D: Should have been Louise instead. D: Would have made it more interesting when she becomes paired with or paired off against Nena

Reaction to Patrick being selected instead.
800px-Louise.png

NEO0MJ

That melee set hes got seems pretty badass.

Might get the GN-X III also. Though dont care for the pilot all that much. D: Should have been Louise instead. D: Would have made it more interesting when she becomes paired with or paired off against Nena

Reaction to Patrick being selected instead.
800px-Louise.png

Patrick was at least somewhat charming, Louise was a crazy psycho bitch. Besides, she already appears as a boss and unlike Patrick has a dedicated mobile suit. She'll probably show up as DLC later, though.

Parakeetman

Fell into a SMT IV / DanganRonpa vortex this weekend. Gotta get my Gundam on again tonight.

Dont lie, tell us the truth. The kids wouldnt let you play right? lol

Patrick was at least somewhat charming, Louise was a crazy psycho bitch. Besides, she already appears as a boss and unlike Patrick has a dedicated mobile suit. She'll probably show up as DLC later, though.

But thats what makes her so lovable~

Patrick really should have been in his scrub Enact

Aeu-09.jpg

Parakeetman

:0 Every time I was on PS3 it was because they wanted to watch Build Fighters.

You must by dying to get more game time in with that arcade cabinet setup you have. Since that thing was hella cool looking in the pic you showed us.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Feels like I haven't had time to play in days

Can't wait to get on tonight. Hope I haven't lost what little progress I was making in this game

Beckx

You must by dying to get more game time in with that arcade cabinet setup you have. Since that thing was hella cool looking in the pic you showed us.

Realization of a childhood dream for me, I've wanted a cab ever since I first saw them back in the day. Maybe someday I'll get some Gundam graphics made for it.

Feels like I haven't had time to play in days

Can't wait to get on tonight. Hope I haven't lost what little progress I was making in this game

Same. Want to try out a few more suits in the continuing search for one that feels right.

Parakeetman

Realization of a childhood dream for me, I've wanted a cab ever since I first saw them back in the day. Maybe someday I'll get some Gundam graphics made for it.

In my town when on the way back home I saw the arcade had left one of the gutted cabinets outside. Wanted to go and ask if they would sell it, then a guy came out and started cleaning it so figuring they were getting it ready for the next game to be installed into it / controller faceplate and other whatnots changed. D:

Does anyone know if Full Boost is available on the Hong Kong PSN?

If so, does anyone know if the G Sound version is there, too? And the DLC suits?

I ask because PSN Hong Kong dollar cards are cheaper than Japanese Yen cards. Worked out well for Blazblue.

Shouta

Does anyone know if Full Boost is available on the Hong Kong PSN?

If so, does anyone know if the G Sound version is there, too? And the DLC suits?

I ask because PSN Hong Kong dollar cards are cheaper than Japanese Yen cards. Worked out well for Blazblue.

Asian versions usually can buy from HK but I don't know if it's up there. Worth checking on an HK count if you're interested.

soakrates

Howdy. I just got the game this past weekend and am currently just tooling around in free battle with various suits. So far I'm leaning toward Sinanju as my main and would really like to start playing online soon.

I'm on the west coast (NorCal) if anyone's down to play this week. I'll also be at SoCal Regionals and hope to get some casuals in.

i don't think so.

Wasn't added day one to the HK store, so probably not. DLC is there though.

Howdy. I just got the game this past weekend and am currently just tooling around in free battle with various suits. So far I'm leaning toward Sinanju as my main and would really like to start playing online soon.

I'm on the west coast (NorCal) if anyone's down to play this week. I'll also be at SoCal Regionals and hope to get some casuals in.

Welcome welcome! Make sure you jump onto the IRC when you get a chance since that's where we setup most of our GAF matches.

Espernet
#gafgundam

Also pop your PSN info in the form below:

Shouta

Just watch out for Dunpeal's internet in the chat. Germany + kinda shitty net = oh god, I'm swimming.

Continental US folks with actual cable internet will be nice tho.

Top Bottom