• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

NEO0MJ

Man, how are you supposed to catch EX-S Gundam? While playing as Master Gundam I couldn't even touch it. I'm so angry I don't feel like building my kit of it.

If he's coming straight you can block. I think stepping cuts tracking so that might work, not 100% sure on that though.

Side stepping cuts tracking but some moves are designed to catch sidesteppers by either having a large hurtbox or changing direction mid-move to catch sidesteppers if you predict right.

So it looks like Shiro Ground Gundam, Hamanguy, and Roux's Zeta are next up for DLC.

tumblr_mz7izkeVOL1qatyuvo1_500.png

Mai waifu!

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I have now accepted Wing Zero TV as my lord and savior. Zero system has shown me the future.

Also, Maxi Boost trailer.
I don't play for a week and this happens?!
God knows how many more shenanigans I missed...

About the trailer, hype rising but... is this having a companion app?

Im still waiting for her as a navi. D:

Maxi Boost. :p

Also from the Media Create Thread: 19./09. [PS3] Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2014.01.30} (¥7.980) - 7.763 / 321.054 (-43%)

Gonna guess >375,000 - 400,000 all in all. Would definitely had been closer to EXVS if it released in December last year.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!

Also from the Media Create Thread: 19./09. [PS3] Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost # <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2014.01.30} (¥7.980) - 7.763 / 321.054 (-43%)

Gonna guess >375,000 - 400,000 all in all. Would definitely had been closer to EXVS if it released in December last year.

amuroray_crying.jpg

D:

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca

Gonna guess >375,000 - 400,000 all in all. Would definitely had been closer to EXVS if it had a Linkin Park song.
We all know my fix is the truth
the awful awful truth

Got my copy of the game. 1 week earlier than expected. :D Gonna hit single player and try out a couple of suits before I join Gundam GAF.

See you guys soon! :)

Astarte

Keep running. >=o

I think I ran straight into hell and a defeat screen

If he's coming straight you can block. I think stepping cuts tracking so that might work, not 100% sure on that though. If you have a nice attack that comes out fast and straight that's a good counter too. When I'm Strike Noir, for example, I usually just fire my sub-weapon and boost dash cancel backwards or something and it will beat out most melee attacks.

But it's really something you just get a feel for and a lot of units have their own solutions for dealing with it. I'm not very good at avoiding melee attacks but I've gotten better at not getting hit by units just rushing in straight at me.

I'm terrible at fighting Unicorn lol. I got destroyed by a guy using him tonight.

I've followed the advice to block and/or run harder and I'm happy to say that I've WON an online match or two! I still get bodied because I don't know what 90% of the roster is capable of though.

lupinko

I don't ever see people playing this at the game centers here in Sendai. I figure the PS3 version has played a large role not to mention that whenever the game is advertised or on display they have HRAP SA V3s right beside the game.

I don't ever see people playing this at the game centers here in Sendai. I figure the PS3 version has played a large role not to mention that whenever the game is advertised or on display they have HRAP SA V3s right beside the game.

With the PS3 version essentially gutting the arcade version as mentioned earlier in the thread and Maxi Boost coming out next week, it's completely understandable.

I admit, the bump in cost to a 2k unit with this Acguy has me intrigued. I just finished Volume IV of The Origin manga and the Acguy infiltration of Jaburo was pretty cool. I will be very interested in what they changed to make him worth 2k other than just his HP totals.

More damage and boost. Attacks appear to be the same aside from Pressure being the burst attack.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Copypasta seems to be the norm for the DLC :(

DLC to BanNam = DownLoadable Copies. D:

One would guess at this point the Japanese fans are going to start getting pissed off with how the 3rd batch isnt anything new.

I have been busy with class but next week is Spring break. I'll probably join IRC tomorrow to talk to you guys about what I should do to get better and some tips about the suit I choose.

The game is still in its shrink wrap lol. I just got FFXIII: LR and Tales as well. >.>

No CSb Methuss, more than likely no super armor EX Burst.

The EX Burst is completely different, maybe no Burst waverider crash either.

Actually the burst would probably have some armor on it, a lot of bursts have armor on start up. But you can see there is no bio sensor glow, so no armor during activation I guess..

Top Bottom