• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

Beckx

You have a message from your PC blocking the stream at the moment. I tried telling you in the chat but I don't know if you can see it since it says I'm posting with some random account instead of my own, so the chat might be screwed up on my end.

argh

will check and fix

should be fixed now. thanks windows.

<3 Roux. Perfect 2K for me.

Roux_Louka.jpg

Dabes.

Some gameplay from last night with her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bg0heCzPek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNmud_vQjxw

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Yar, I enjoy using her a lot. Plus her EX Burst Attack has nice tracking.

Another vid as well with that Burst Attack tracking - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNmud_vQjxw

Oh nice thanks for putting up the other vid. Was watching the first one again and liked what I saw. Its amazing how space jam seems to work with the music lol. Did you time it like that on purpose?

Will be sure to pick her up also then. Might give me a reason to mess with the Zeta. :D
Ive been so behind on any gaming past handheld stuff thanks to work. D: I miss getting blown up all over the place with the rest of gundam gaf.

C-Drive

Just a heads up that I'm selling my Premium G Sound (codes used) Edition in the BST thread. $67 shipped from the US. (nevermind) Also selling The BEST edition of the original ($30 shipped) if anyone is interested.

I love these games but from what I played online I'm realizing my blood pressure can't handle multiplayer vs games too well anymore. I haven't played online vs in a game in awhile until this one.

Either it's that or just not having enough time to learn how not to get

1338936827901.gif

SLAPPED.

(please remove me from the PSN List so folks aren't wasting time adding me)

Enron

Banned
Just a heads up that I'm selling my Premium G Sound (codes used) Edition in the BST thread. $67 shipped from the US. Also selling The BEST edition of the original ($30 shipped) if anyone is interested.

I love these games but from what I played online I'm realizing my blood pressure can't handle multiplayer vs games too well anymore. I haven't played online vs in a game in awhile until this one.

slap.gif

SLAPPED.

Dude, chill out, come to the gundamgaf irc, play with gundamgaf. They will help you get better.

C-Drive

Fine, I won't sell FB. I'd actually end up regretting it anyways.

I could spend some time in the single player modes, but I feel like I'm not actually learning anything against the AI.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Fine, I won't sell FB. I'd actually end up regretting it anyways.

I could spend some time in the single player modes, but I feel like I'm not actually learning anything against the AI.
The AI on harder levels is good at least for learning how to do boost managing properly and handle multiple targets efficiently, which is always VERY important.
The mission mode doesn't really teach you anything though, thanks to the leveled skills.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Just a heads up that I'm selling my Premium G Sound (codes used) Edition in the BST thread. $67 shipped from the US. (nevermind) Also selling The BEST edition of the original ($30 shipped) if anyone is interested.

1338936827901.gif

SLAPPED.

Dont do it man you will regret it. D:

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Maxi Boost still runs on the same hardware as Vanilla and Full Boost, does it not?

I think it'll still be on PS3

In fact it has to be or I won't be playing it. I'm not buying Plus for my Japanese account.

Hopefully the take away from Full Boost selling less than Vanilla is that online passes are bullshit

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
He and Master have it as an assist in Full Boost.

but apparently in Maxi God(and probably Master) can actually ride it as what is probably a Mobile Armor like mode for them

Had no idea Sinanju was upgraded to a 3000 suit... hopefully that means it got a game breaking balance upgrade lol. Its one of the best mobile suit designs in years.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
So how does the new EX Overdrive system work in Maxi?

Do you still have A and B bursts like in Full Boost in addition to it?

So how does the new EX Overdrive system work in Maxi?

Do you still have A and B bursts like in Full Boost in addition to it?

Not sure, only half watching because I should be writing a paper lol. But I think its the A and B again. They are mashing through the menus to fast atm im watching.

AGE-2 looks ok though, and still no decent Penelope gameplay but the streamers partner used it, not that we could get a good look at what it was doing lol.

Maxi Boost still runs on the same hardware as Vanilla and Full Boost, does it not?

I think it'll still be on PS3

In fact it has to be or I won't be playing it. I'm not buying Plus for my Japanese account.

I thought you could play online as long as one account on the PS4 had Plus? Shouldn't have to buy it for a Japanese account if so.

remist

I just picked it up too. I'm on a mech binge with this and Hawken. Played through some arcade mode and I have a feeling I'm going to get bodied when I go online.

1emons

Neo Member
I just picked it up too. I'm on a mech binge with this and Hawken. Played through some arcade mode and I have a feeling I'm going to get bodied when I go online.

I haven't been able to play online for two weeks so you won't be the only one taken to the woodshed

They seemed to add a few more "flat" stages with little undestructable buildings as well which is great. As much as I love the first Gundam, I'm sick of that side 7 stage lol.

Also maybe its just the difference between the arcade and console, but there seemed to be extra effects. Not much but if you have played the first two games you can notice it some. Still think they will go with PS3, though a cross platform would be cool imo.

Top Bottom