• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost |OT| 3x Better Than Your Favorite Fighting/Mecha game

Enron

Banned

More 00 units for EXVS? in addition to the 234,323 that we already fucking have?

VjN9Ez9.jpg

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
That seems pretty insane.

I'd bet it has shit melee :p

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Oh so that qant assist I hate was zabanya

fuck you Zabanya

EmpReb

Banned
So new guy here but I have a copy of full boost and just wanted to say hi will be willing to play with any of you Gafers on it if you want some time. JEmpReb I think is the name of the Account and will be added my name to the list in the OP too.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
That is unfortunate, I wonder why that is. I was playing it with some friends in arcade mode and we were getting comfortable with it enough to try to go online, but one at a time is a bit lame.
Extra sale + Online pass moneyz.
Scamco gonna Scamco.

Zapages

Hey guys,

How does this compare to Gundam Extreme Vs.. I mean whats the difference between them? Are there more suits in this minus DLC...

Also which should I get Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost Premium Sound G Edition or the normal version?

The prices have become a bit normal now on Amazon. That is why I am wondering. Thank you in advance. :)

Hey guys,

How does this compare to Gundam Extreme Vs.. I mean whats the difference between them? Are there more suits in this minus DLC...

Also which should I get Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost Premium Sound G Edition or the normal version?

The prices have become a bit normal now on Amazon. That is why I am wondering. Thank you in advance. :)

Full Boost is a new game. This shows most of the differences between EXVS and Full Boost

The special edition just comes with songs IIRC, so you're better off just getting the regular edition.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Hey guys,

Yeah get the normal one. I seriously regret buying the Premium Sound G Edition... The Gundam Build Fighters Soundtrack is all I need lol

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
G sound would be worth it if you could set racks to cycle randomly regardless of suit played.

But if you only play 2-3 it's too much of a bother changing the tracks associated with those units for new music. At least to me since I can't read japanese.

Top Bottom