• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming |OT| PC/Steam - April 4th

Sweet won a copy :) Thank you sincerely to both COPLonesteban and PixyJunket for creating this giveaway. I now get to experience this before the second one.

Tizoc

Fuck it, I got HMH1 on my Steam backlog, but will get this for the playfire rewards, and for 30 second craziness.

Thanks, PixyJunket and COPLonesteban! Got a code for the first game. Now I own it on 3 systems haha. I really can't wait for this to come out

The first one was absolutely one of my favorite PSP games and of course I convinced lots of friends to buy it when it came to Steam :)

Thanks for giving us the sequel!

I hope this one runs on my PC. I couldn't even bring up the title screen in the first game despite trying every fix that seemed to be out there. :/

Please dont add "If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway. :D"

Just won one lol
Still wanna try my luck.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I loved the first one.. never even knew about a sequel until that other GAF thread. Very cool.

Tak3n

Banned
I am ready...

is this game also suitable for kids, looks like the sort of game my 6 year old would like, but not sure if it is too difficult?

Hasney

I am ready...

is this game also suitable for kids, looks like the sort of game my 6 year old would like, but not sure if it is too difficult?

The first one can get quite difficult, but as the mechanics are simple, I think kids could just pick up and play and learn to get better. Not sure if the multiplayer in The Second Coming is local or not though. If it is, I'm sure you could jump in for a helping hand.

The first game isn't really difficult, but obviously the concept is pretty frantic.

Also, give your kid the benefit of doubt, yo. They're clever little things if you give them a chance.

Sweet, half hour after I get back from work. SUCH TIMING.
Pish, that's right after my lunch break.

Also, I have to spend all of tonight packing and moving stuff from half of our house for our new floor installation tomorrow.

:-\

PS:
#TeamCesaro #WeThePeople.

Yuterald

Today's my birthday, what a nice surprise this is! Loved the original game back on PSP. I downloaded the Steam update/version, but I haven't played it yet (lol!). Still can't believe this is finally coming out...

Hasney

PS:
#TeamCesaro #WeThePeople.

ibORpAaIK00X.gif

To convert that, 1 PM ET or 10 AM PT.

I also misread that as when the giveaway was happening...

6pm BST too for those (me) wondering.

Hasney

My 6 year old cousin enjoyed the game in the beginning but gave up half way through due to the difficulty.

Pfft, kids today. Back when I was 6, I was completing 8-bit games that were much harder than the games of today. And I had to do it in the snow while standing on my head.

Seriously your Birthday? Check your inbox

<3 this so much for the birthday person. Awesome!

If you're planning your next game release, mines in October ;)

Top Bottom