• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming |OT| PC/Steam - April 4th

Once again, HUGE props to COPLonesteban for these.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794738.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming #1 -- MB-2769F5E0C7A03956 - Taken by Earthpainting. 17 entrants total.
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming #2 -- MB-DDAA76269BA880E9 - Taken by fek. 2 entrants total.
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming #3 -- MB-360271114D3EBC22 - Taken by Kirosia. 12 entrants total.
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming #4 -- MB-4C501843205A3F29 - Taken by theMrCravens. 30 entrants total.
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming #5 -- MB-C089B371944CC234 - Taken by InfiniteNine. 13 entrants total.

t1396627251z1.png

pahamrick

Once again, HUGE props to COPLonesteban for these.

Thanks for this giveaway!

Loved HMH on PSP, double dipped on PC soon as I could. Can't afford The Second Coming at launch, so if I win the raffle it will be awesome! :D

If I don't win, I will be grabbing this soon as funds allow. The first game is such a blast.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sweet, entered. Glad I figured out how to use my PS3 controller on my laptop for the rare times I play games on it.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Entered, many thanks! I reaaaaally want to play the game as I was a huge fan of the first one, but I'm so short on cash at the moment...

Thanks a LOT for the localization COPLonesteban, I still can't believe it's coming after all this time. Any chance for a Retro Game Challenge 2 localization on Steam after that...? :3

Refyref

I'm excited for this game! Will likely buy tomorrow, since I don't have time today.

Also entered the raffle, who knows what will happen.

Menchi

Real neat to offer a give-away for this. I absolutely loved HMH on PSP, and would love to pick up the 2nd entry. Good luck to all who've entered and thanks again!

Berordn

Oh, I won one of the HMH1 giveaways. Kudos!

Now I can afford HMH2 :D

Why did they remove all of the other game modes in the sequel?

Hero mode was always the main draw, I'd think. I'd personally take a longer version of that over the other three since Evil Lord and Knight were both... odd. Princess was fun though.

Thanks PixyJunket and COPLonesteban for the giveaway. If I win, awesome sauce. If not, I'll be glad to spend money on the game just so I can support this effort that I honestly would never have guessed would happen. I hope for more future releases on Steam from Marvelous.

Gave it a shot and entered. However, I will totally buy this game if not anyways. Question about the discount, do you have to redeem the first game before the second game releases or just before buying it? I have the first game key but I have yet to redeem it.

Volcynika

Gave it a shot and entered. However, I will totally buy this game if not anyways. Question about the discount, do you have to redeem the first game before the second game releases or just before buying it? I have the first game key but I have yet to redeem it.

The discount should only take effect if the first game is in your library.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Why did they remove all of the other game modes in the sequel?
Wait, they took out Evil Lord, Knight, & Princess? That kind of sucks, as Princess was rather fun (& had some good music). Evil Lord...eeehhh, kind of wish it was still there, but oh well. Knight...eehh.

Wait, they took out Evil Lord, Knight, & Princess? That kind of sucks, as Princess was rather fun (& had some good music). Evil Lord...eeehhh, kind of wish it was still there, but oh well. Knight...eehh.
If I had to guess it was because the Hero mode is much longer in this game. I do agree though, I would have loved to see Evil Lord come back. Princess and Knight was fun for the characters, but the gameplay was kind of 'meh'.

Also, how dare you say Evil Lord sucked Pixy!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Were they similar to the original PSP version or the redone versions in the XBLA version? I was kind of disappointed with how they changed Evil Lord & Princess on the XBLA version, especially only being one level long.

Because they weren't very good.
I personally loved them, and I'll continue to do so in the original, but a new game has new rules. It'd be unfair to judge the sequel based on what isn't there, rather than what is. As long as they've made the game they wanted to make, I'll trust that these developers knew what was for the best.

fek

Entered the giveaway. Winning or losing I will still buy the game and gift it to a few friends too.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh cool, just noticed the benchmark feature. Wouldn't mind running that just to be on the safe side.

Coppanuva

They're cutting content in the sequel ala XBOX360 version ?

Has this been confirmed ?

I don't think so. HMH2 never had the multiple gameplay modes that the first one had (Princess 30, etc). I think what you're reading is people talking about how those modes were cut from HMH2 overall, not the PC release. HMH2 from what I can tell features multiple story modes that all play similarly to Hero30 from the first one.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OH, so they were never in HMH2 in the first place. Understood. It sounded like the modes were removed from the US version.

I don't think so. HMH2 never had the multiple gameplay modes that the first one had (Princess 30, etc). I think what you're reading is people talking about how those modes were cut from HMH2 overall, not the PC release. HMH2 from what I can tell features multiple story modes that all play similarly to Hero30 from the first one.
Oh, I did misread it.
Thank you.

Can't wait for this. :)

Coppanuva

Final minutes for the giveaway.

So out of curiosity, is there a limit to how many games you can enter for in one giveaway? I noticed one of them only had 2 entries, does the part about "If you enter more than 1 your entries will be invalidated" refer to in 1 pm or total?

Top Bottom