• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming |OT| PC/Steam - April 4th

OMG! I won the copy with the most entries.

Thank you COPLonesteban (and PixyJunket) !

It won't let me download it yet. Now for the wait...

isual

so is this the official OT ?

Also, I'm fine with 20. But I can't buy it today since I bought a lot of games already.

If it were 15 or 10 I would.

zulux21

Woah...$20 base....I was expecting it to be $10-15 >_>;

it was a bit more than I expected, but at the same time unlike the first game not only did they need to port it to PC to get it on steam, they needed to fully localize it as well and couldn't just use an already released localization.

I bit for $15 though.
if you feel $20 is to much and don't own the first... you could save $1.50 by buying the current groupees bundle for $3.50 (and get some other games while doing that :p)

oh cool rift support :p
7VO2G.png

also poor duckroll in last place of the goddess pc test :(

Coppanuva

24th on benchmark leaderboards awww yeah! Just poked around the menus, looks like a lot of awesome features in this looking forward to getting to play it later once I get a break from my homework. If only the time Goddess could give me infinite time to do that...

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, guess I picked the wrong entry too! Congrats to those who won. Thanks for sponsoring the giveaway, etc. :)

Wait, you couldn't enter all five? I guess I disqualified myself without knowing, argh. :(

Kouriozan

I'm just past the first global dungeon, I have to say that everything is better than the 1st game.
The musics are also very good!

Tak3n

Banned
Well I am 8th on Goddess check (Gideon Mack)

what sort of super computer does that number 1 guy have! he is way out in front

Have some questions about the game.

1. Does it have multiple paths like the first game?

2. Are the graphics the same as the PSP version or is there an upgraded graphics mode like the PC version of the first game.

3. Can you go back and play previous levels to get equipment you missed, like the first game?

Top Bottom