• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

LosDaddie

Banned
Great game...

HaloGAF only likes Halo 2. It's the hipster version

H4_mark_vi.png

Well I found mine. I will not play MP till I beat legendary. Every single other piece of armor looks like shit except this one.

Either that one, or the Venator for me. How do you unlock the Mark VI? Finishing Legendary?

feel

Probably been posted. Found this to clarify possibly.

http://i.imgur.com/i0OR3.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]Cool.

Though I think Locus is exclusive to some store or something, not sure.

[quote="Kud Dukan, post: 43818443"][url]http://www.twitch.tv/343industries[/url]

Livestream should start in the next ten minutes.[/QUOTE]
Remember to hide the chat ASAP people, click the little cog below it and then "Hide chat".

Trey

whoa all those armors are ugly as sin. [except the chief looking one] what were they thinking?

Recon still spiffy. It was looking a bit hit earlier in the year when all we had were off screen shots to scrutinize. Not quite its former glory, but it'll do.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Looking at those armors and just thinking of the footage we have seen, are there ODST's in Halo 4 at all?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Probably been posted. Found this to clarify possibly.

i0OR3.jpg

Well hope I got them all here is the full armors on one sheet. Click the link below to get the full size. Let me know if I missed or messed up any. Only had a few minutes to get it done.

CLICK THIS LINK FULL SIZED IMAGE

megamastermini.png
Sexy stuff, thanks bros.

War Games map pass is in the LE right? Will those armors be available immediately or when the first maps come out?

TrounceX

Guys I'm looking to get a hard drive before this game drops. Are those $30 - $50 360 hard drives on Amazon legit? Or should I just go the flash drive route?

Yeah, they're legit. I've been using a knockoff brand 120gb HDD for a couple months now. It's been working perfectly fine so far. The only caveat is you lose backwards compatibility.

An extension of this question: are there and read/write speed thresholds that you need to cross for a USB drive to be adequate for the MP?

I wouldn't worry about it. Any flash drive should be fast enough.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Not if variety means having to use shitty weapons like the AR.
I don't think variety means what you think it does.

So will people still bitch about AR and start the AR/BR/DMR arguments in Halo 4 or will we only know a month in when that's the only thing discussed in this thread?

I'll repost this again when this calms down, but Halo did a takeover of the country of Lietchtenstein yesterday.

Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r5-KI50-TA&feature=youtu.be

Images here: http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/10/evilawakens-something-is-going-on.html

That seriously looks like it was crazy awesome.

H4_mark_vi.png

Well I found mine. I will not play MP till I beat legendary. Every single other piece of armor looks like shit except this one.

Yeah, I dunno. The edges are all way too rounded giving it a very strange cartoon-like art style compared to the SP armor. If they were going to bring it over I wish they would have actually been more true to it when updated while giving it the love that MC's armor got.

Retro

Hey, it's you!

Long time no see, good to have ya back!

Dawww, it's nice to be missed (now if only that applied to DMR shots from across the map, amirite guyz, lolreach) I posted a few pages back that I was on total HaloGAF Blackout. With Guild Wars 2 coming out and that thread moving really quickly, the OT just moved too fast to follow, so I decided to just give up and be totally surprised by Halo 4. Even been avoiding watching Forward unto Dawn...

I see you guys have broken past Killionaire for the OTs, gonna need Jeff Steitzer to come up with one for 11... how does "Kill-o-ween" sound?

Top Bottom