• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

Sanjuro

You get some through leveling up and doing some commendations, and I think it's really fuckin' dumb. It's like locking away the letters and numbers from your service tag so that everyone starts off as AAAA. I want my unicorn dammit! I don't even know if the one I've been using the past few titles is going to eventually be unlocked through grinding or if it's only available in the LE console, but if it is that really sucks.

Also you have to be SR-21 before you can even use a background. C'mahn.

It doesn't even show up as one of the locked ones. :'(

Oozer3993

You eventually reveal more as you level up and start chipping away at commendations, though I don't know what the full list entails right now.

God help me if Runes isn't there. I've used that for 8 years. Picked it out the day Halo 2 came out.

LqHat.jpg

I can't believe this. Does anyone know if its possible to reset a hard drive while booting the xbox? I can't even get to the dashboard. Disc 2 destroyed my xbox.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
There's more emblems that unlock guys... Doesn't show you everything from the start :p

That said some of them afaik did get cut

I am so bad at this game...wow

Since when have grunts been suicide bombers

Since halo 3- happens when you kill the leader of a pack

Roche

Holy shit Halo 4 launch in Dublin was incredible, free bar until 1000 euro and Halo 4 on display literally everywhere. Got very drunk and played Halo 4 in front of a crowd of like 50-100 people everyone cheering at every kill, one of the best nights of my life. I won a little championship and was declared "biggest Halo fan".

Did an interview which I'm going to find embarrassing when I see it I'm sure. Can't wait till my copy comes in the mail.

You've never seen grunts run at you with grenades in past Halo games?

Idk I mean I've played all of the Halo campaigns (excluding ODST) but I've only really owned Halo 2. Last time I played Halo was when Reach came out...and that was only through the campaign once.

DrBo42

Estimate is still the 6th but the status is "not yet shipped". I would expect it to be "shipping soon".

Well if it says the estimate is still the 6th I'd assume you're okay. They just might be late with updating. If it's still that way in the morning, get on the horn with Amazon.

Jb

Managed to find a copy on Day -1. Booted up the game. Voice over is french only, no english patch available on Xbox live.

God fucking dammit Microsoft, if ME3 got it right, how hard can it be for you to do the same? Now I'll have to wait two more days for a copy from amazon UK to arrive :(

Top Bottom