• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

Playing through the campaign again and I regret not (start of mission 2 spoiler)
fully exploring the crash site at the start of the level during my first run. Never found the sniper rifle, SAW or fuel rod cannon in the wreckage until now. From now on I'll always be grabbing that SAW straight away. Didn't find the two Covenant radio signals either.

madmackem

Im a rebel.

A7A6i4mCAAA6gnH.jpg

broony

How do you find the terminals you have unlocked in waypoint? I watched them just after unlocking them when it automatically takes you there but I can't find them to watch them again.

Also I got all the terminals in anniversary but they are not showing up in the waypoint classified section.

WJD

Played the first level and it was great. Already everything that Reach wasn't.

Got to go to Uni now though fuck.

Hixx

Does anyone else find the pulse grenades useless?

Yes. I feel like I must be missing something with them... they take so long to explode and the initial pulse thing does tiny amounts of damage. Playing on heroic and if one gets thrown at me I find it a good thing, means the enemy stood there for a second or two for some easy headshots... the grenade itself is irrelevant.

zap

Has anyone with the LE redeemed their code for FUD? What does it give you? Is it a download file or is it streamed?

So next week we'll be able to download the next 5 missions huh? sounds great to me. ^_^

Thanks for your answer.

Yup, for a 10 weeks, making it a total of 50 missions.

Insaniac

not surprisingly, ordinance call-ins are ruining my experience. NOthing like fighting an entire enemy team that all have power weapons

rakka

is there a reason there is no kill death spread in end of game results? that's more important than how many kills you got. now I have to calculate the damn thing myself. !

monome

really? I would have expected it to be a download like a movie or video :| that sucks.

yep;
That said it has voice and subtitles options as well as commentaries and a gallery.

Which is more than the game...fuck you 343i/M$ for making me wait for my UK copy to get the superior english dub.

rakka

Makes people feel bad about themselves.

well then it will help them improve their game.

and it makes it easier to see who made my team lose. when you go +20 and you still lose there's bound to be a couple -10s in there and id like to know in a quick glance.

bring that back in an update 343. puh lease.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Can't find the file browser online ? Its ruining my soul. Someone point me in the right direction please.

I just beat the game. I haven't touched multiplier yet, but so far I feel like this was the strongest campaign in the series yet. Definitely had its ups and downs, and although I feel like others in the series had better individual pieces overall this was the best package I think.

Great work 343, and now time for some sleep.

Graphics are nice, but the levels are very small and not vast compare to the other Halo games.

Hopefully 343 will be able to create vast landscapes that Halo is known for the next-gen. Can't wait until we move on from this 7 year old hardware.

ShinAmano

I still have about 10 hours to go, but feel free to add me: ShinAmano. i know I have a bunch of you on already, but for those not on my list hit me up.

Top Bottom