• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

Tawpgun

Keep personal ordnance fine, but they need to make Global Ordnance static. Not random. In EVERY playlist.

Baffling decision to go full random.

FyreWulff

Keep personal ordnance fine, but they need to make Global Ordnance static. Not random. In EVERY playlist.

Baffling decision to go full random.

Also let map makers determine ordnance. Right now all 3 Forge canvasses are set up as big maps for ordnance. Enjoy Incinerator Cannons on 2v2 Forge maps

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
So does anyone actually like using pulse grenades or are they just useless

They're actually really good in close range battles when you can throw them right at the person's feet. Also do a good job of zoning. Much more useful than I had originally anticipated them to be.

Tawpgun

Also let map makers determine ordnance. Right now all 3 Forge canvasses are set up as big maps for ordnance. Enjoy Incinerator Cannons on 2v2 Forge maps

Wait so you're saying that if you do global (random) ordnance, its weighted for big maps?

That's kind of fucked up but who cares, all forgers should put static drops on their maps.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So does anyone actually like using pulse grenades or are they just useless
If you play any objective gametype, they're mad useful. For blocking entries. If not, then no.

They're actually really good in close range battles when you can throw them right at the person's feet. Also do a good job of zoning. Much more useful than I had originally anticipated them to be.
Also this.

They should just make Spartans drop grenades again even if we can't pick them up, and make it so that Pulse grenades would detonate those as well if they managed to kill someone. I'm sure that'd help their effectiveness.

JB1981

Been enjoying Dominion a lot lately, just wish the games lasted longer and I could get more competent teammates

New maps r tomorrow ? I guess I'll have to get on that season pass

Mindwipe

Why the hell was the VGA version of the Spartan Ops trailer edited down so much to remove everything interesting (and whoever edited it did a really hack job too)?

I find it hard to believe the VGAs would have said their world premiere trailer was too long.

Boltshot still not nerfed yet, huh? Oh well.

Dominion (and most objective gametypes) are completely worthless if you're not with like at least 3 other people. If I'm holding down A with a friend, it would be great if the rest of our team could manage to take down just one other point.

they need to at least shorten the range. near point blank. i don't think that's too much to ask for seeing as it's secondary shot is mostly used around corners. but i've got some full health guys one hit with a couple feet distance now and then.

Pipeyboy

Neo Member
Any update for those of us who went for the War Games Pass?

When i checked this morning Crimson pack was available - though only 411 in the specific playlist (small number may well be a sign that the majority of people who've already paid extra cant get at it).

Mik2121

So... I just saw the Crimson pack... but for some reason when I go to the Marketplace it's listed there for 800 points and I only have 600, and I can't buy it..

Now, that would be normal if I didn't have the Pass where I can download everything, but I do... and I still can't download this. What the fuck?
Edit; Oh, it seems I'm not alone here...

JB1981

Just bought season pass. How do I download crimson map pack without getting charged twice? This always seems to be a problem with season passes !

pringles

Dominion (and most objective gametypes) are completely worthless if you're not with like at least 3 other people. If I'm holding down A with a friend, it would be great if the rest of our team could manage to take down just one other point.
If your team only has one point you can't be two guys simply "holding down" that one unless you're under heavy attack, in which case I agree the rest of the team should be able to steal another point. Usually the team with two points is all about defense so you need the entire team to attack them.

Elginer

So, I bought the LE and redeemed the key for that at releases, so I would imagine I have the season pass activated. How do I download the map pack?

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Wow so the LE owners get punished for their loyalty. In an hour ill be leaving for work.

343 is really starting to piss me off.

Dude it's a few fuckin hours, chill. You're not being punished for your loyalty, they're fixing issues on their side with the discounted DLC you bought.

DesertFox

Dude it's a few fuckin hours, chill. You're not being punished for your loyalty, they're fixing issues on their side with the discounted DLC you bought.
Read the next line. Ill be at work - not a few hours... I won't be able to download these maps til tomorrow.

Besides its a matter of principle.

Top Bottom