• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

Going to be honest. I Really like the changes and REALLY like how DLC is popping up a lot now.

What playlist? I'm still rarely seeing it.

I haven't played Halo 4 since the Crimson Map Pack. What's changed in terms of core gameplay?

Are all of the hoppers improved, or which hoppers should I jump into for the best Halo 4 experience?

All hoppers I think, save for perhaps Grifball. Check halowaypoint.com for the weapon tune deets.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Haven't had time to play the new settings yet. Fucking busy. Or as OddOne would put it, bucking fizzy.

Let's get a donging crew going this weekend.

I haven't played Halo 4 since the Crimson Map Pack. What's changed in terms of core gameplay?

Are all of the hoppers improved, or which hoppers should I jump into for the best Halo 4 experience?
Read this and this, they have the most recent information. Which hopper you want is up to your discretion, but Throwdown offers the most stripped-down version of the game that you can get outside of customs.

Shitonitis is not a disease. It is an inflammation of the butthurt tendon.

Wheres Heckfu when you need him?

I hate that flinch is in Halo. Its just such an annoing feature of games. Remove that for next Halo. Please and thank you.

This is a pretty fantastic piece of concept art.

Halo+Spartan+Assault+Cinematic+-+Horizon+%2528Custom%2529.jpg

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
The speed boost and reduced auto aim are pretty noticeable. Shield regen does feel a bit odd. However I do think this is a decent improvement. I do appreciate it however i cant help but wonder how much of an impact this would have had if it was done a few months earlier.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Why? Can anyone give me a compelling reason to "upgrade?"
Well:
  1. It's an even further optimized Windows 7(OS uses less resources)
  2. Startup time is quick as shit
  3. It has a wonderfully streamlined taskbar that lets you look at Processes, Performance, programs that Start on Startup, Services and more.
  4. You can bring back the old start button (if that's a big deal to you)
  5. 8.1 will let you boot to desktop (if that's a big deal to you)
icg99jzqw9xqgc9xyh.gif

Top Bottom