• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

Yeah I'm a college student and I have W7 now. But I can't really swing that cash right now.

If you're a college student, there is a good chance you can get it for free if your school has Dreamspark from MS.

Hmm...any idea how I can find out if my school has it? Or have a guess at who I should talk to? Department wise or whatever. I'll probably have to wait until the school year actually starts again, but oh well.

Hmm...any idea how I can find out if my school has it? Or have a guess at who I should talk to? Department wise or whatever. I'll probably have to wait until the school year actually starts again, but oh well.

I assume you have some sort of an online hub student log in where you can manage various aspects of your collegiate career. If you have dreamspark, I'd assumed it has to be linked somewhere in there for students (that's how it was for me).

Uh halo guys? Sounds like Hola talk.

Also love the majestic playlist bringing back team regicide

Serenity framerate is really bad, how do I contact 343 to tell them to remove it from MM or checkup on the status of its immediate removal.

People last night were saying that map WON from a contest of other maps...lol.

Who is in charge of Halo currently? Why cant I be? I could at least make better choices.

This is all halo related.

Halo.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Sorry to leave like that Risen, I just couldn't stay in that 4v2 when it was going to be my last game anyway. haha

Serenity framerate is really bad, how do I contact 343 to tell them to remove it from MM or checkup on the status of its immediate removal.

Who is in charge of Halo currently? Why cant I be? I could at least make better choices.

Halo.

Contact Tashi, I heard he's a CC.

IHaveIce

Banned

Halo.

I don't even know which map Serenity is lol.

Duji

So I crunched up the kill times. Y'all are gonna like this.

Carbine: 42 frames (previously 49)
BR: 43 frames (previously 52)
DMR: 44 frames (unchanged)

Divide frames by 30 fps to get seconds.

Played a couple games with the update. So far it seems better. I'm not sure about the automatics buff though. AR (and SAW) feels like a beast now.

Yes it is. Hoping for some REAL Halo news. H2:A or ODST 2 plskthxbaixoxo

ODST 2!!! hnnnggggggg

ibxSwXQQ9mVtQ3.gif

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
CCs brushing off player criticisms, bad form! Juices, Yuhas and I all thought it was pretty bad.

You're right, sorry.

Framerate was not an issue during testing . I'm sorry that your experience has been less than optimal.

Also, I'm looking for Doubles feedback. Let me know some things that you like/dislike.

Maybe someone else can check it here we play Serenity at 58 minutes and a few more times but I'm not sure when because computer at work loads so slow it wont play video I'm just going by slow loading single non moving frames.

However it might not show the issue that well because I stream at 60fps and I dont know how that converts onto JTV and showing these framerate issues.

http://www.twitch.tv/sometimesimepic/b/412375825

Fotos

That's confirmed to be fake.

The incorrect Spartan Assault logo should have been enough of a giveaway, horrible B-K and Halo 5 typography aside.

Who's on 4?

Yeah I thought it looked fake but it was released before Spartan Assault was announced if i'm correct so I thought that gave it some credibility. Thank god the Halo 5 logo doesn't look like that.

wwm0nkey

Yeah I thought it looked fake but it was released before Spartan Assault was announced if i'm correct so I thought that gave it some credibility. Thank god the Halo 5 logo doesn't look like that.

Spartan Assault domains were registered before that picture though, thats why the logo is a dead give away its fake. Someone saw the domains were registered and made a fake pic. They probably didn't think Spartan Assault was going to be announced so soon.

Risen

Maybe someone else can check it here we play Serenity at 58 minutes and a few more times but I'm not sure when because computer at work loads so slow it wont play video I'm just going by slow loading single non moving frames.

However it might not show the issue that well because I stream at 60fps and I dont know how that converts onto JTV and showing these framerate issues.

http://www.twitch.tv/sometimesimepic/b/412375825

I played Serenity tonight in TO - KoTH with two full teams of six... frame rate was choppy almost the entire game, especially when on the open end of the map moving back towards the inside and the closed end.

Edit to say: the play back must change it a bit... but there were definitely times you could see it chug. On your play back it looked significantly better than what I experienced tonight.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Kill times are definitely faster. BTB seems much deadlier now, especially with some of the new vehicles and weapons on-map. I keep forgetting the changes and I'll rush the Mantis with a PP and get demolished by the upgraded chaingun. I need to re-work my strategies. :p

wwm0nkey

Kill times are definitely faster. BTB seems much deadlier now, especially with some of the new vehicles and weapons on-map. I keep forgetting the changes and I'll rush the Mantis with a PP and get demolished by the upgraded chaingun. I need to re-work my strategies. :p

Yeah the damage boost has helped against PP and Grenade spam

Top Bottom