• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT| Spartans Never Die

EvB

I got some Doritos. Though it was the limited return of taco flavoured Doritos since that was my favourite one as a kid. Didn't even have experience codes on it. I'm okay with that though.

Frank, when can I get a unicorn emblem without dropping 3.5 bills on a console I don't need?

If i was in the marketing department of 343i i would of recommended to PepsiCo some limited edition Halo Doritos, they taste like the inside of the Master Chief's armour: Spicy!

MrDaravon

I got some Doritos. Though it was the limited return of taco flavoured Doritos since that was my favourite one as a kid. Didn't even have experience codes on it. I'm okay with that though.

Frank, when can I get a unicorn emblem without dropping 3.5 bills on a console I don't need?

They never made the Reach LE flaming helmet or CE elite skin available separately, I doubt this will be any different. They did say that all of the various pre-order stuff will be made available to everyone down the line at some point though. I don't see any of the LE or Console skins/unlocks ever being sold separately, but I'd like to be wrong.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Now we have to be Chicken Clan again.

angry-chicken_490.jpg

CLUCK YOU MICROSOFT

Rev3rb

MS store has it for 350.

It's a pretty good deal, 250 for console, 100 for controllers, 60 for game. not bad.

Looks like I can't change my pre-order from the game to the console unless I actually go to the store... I'm out of town till Sunday night :/ Hopefully I can just walk in at 10pm on Monday and change it.

Tunavi

Banned
Looks like I can't change my pre-order from the game to the console unless I actually go to the store... I'm out of town till Sunday night :/ Hopefully I can just walk in at 10pm on Monday and change it.
I don't see them not wanting to take more of your money.

sp3000

My question is: is the coding so bad that they really think BXB and BXR will happen again? We really should be able to customize or at least they should ask somebody who live and die by certain control schemes what would be best instead of thinking what would be best.

BXR separated the pros from the noobs, just like superbouncing.

Alright I give up.

I've spent way to long trying to set up my silly capture card, and at this point it's just frustrating me.

The Black Magic box says one thing, and the consensus on the internet is another.

Which of the two HDMI ports is the input, in the Intensity Pro?

Hachimaki

Maybe someone can answer this for me, but I was wondering if a free subscription card comes with a new copy of Halo 4?

XBL expired and I was thinking whether I should pick up a card or wait and see.

Thanks all.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Has 343 stated why it wasnt included?

Because 343.

They had to change everything. No matter how significant or insignificant, it had to be changed.

For better or for worse
though mostly for worse ;)

So what exactly is the difference between a weapon drop and a ordnance drop

Ordnance = random item given to you no matter how much you suck.

Random weapon drop = random weapon drop in set locations at random times on the map completely nullifying any concept of map or weapon control. Remember them awesome exciting close games where that final setup and push for rockets decided the outcome? Not anymore. You'll lose because you're team had grenades spawn next to you while your opponents got a 'BiRi'.

sp3000

Ordnance = random item given to you no matter how much you suck.

Random weapon drop = random weapon drop in set locations at random times on the map completely nullifying any concept of map or weapon control. Remember them awesome exciting close games where that final setup and push for rockets decided the outcome? Not anymore. You'll lose because you're team had grenades spawn next to you while your opponents got a 'BiRi'.

Ugh

Not really surprised considering all the inspiration this game has taken from cod

Top Bottom