• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

II SHABUTIE II

Neo Member
Halo needs a remote control weapon like the Redeemer in Unreal. The Missile Pod could function as such, and I think Halo could also use a weapon similar to the Garlic Drone in PvZ Garden Warfare.

I would actually like a remote missile pod on something like Gulch, Containment, Sidewinder or Valhalla. As long as the pod was like a control center, not something you could pick up and take to a safe place. I don't think I would like the idea of a remote controlled flying turret though. It's more of an annoyance than anything in PvZ. It's like "Oh, theirs that thing again, let's drop everything and ensure it get's destroyed". It has the annoyance factor of a fly.

I would actually like a remote missile pod on something like Gulch, Containment, Sidewinder or Valhalla. As long as the pod was like a control center, not something you could pick up and take to a safe place. I don't think I would like the idea of a remote controlled flying turret though. It's more of an annoyance than anything in PvZ. It's like "Oh, theirs that thing again, let's drop everything and ensure it get's destroyed". It has the annoyance factor of a fly.
Yeah but the bolded takes ~3 seconds from when you start shooting it in the grand scheme of things lol, so I don't think that specifically is an issue. The concept is pretty cool IMO, having a remote controlled turret could be fun in Halo. They could probably rework the Autosentry into something like this.

Yeah but the bolded takes ~3 seconds from when you start shooting it in the grand scheme of things lol, so I don't think that specifically is an issue. The concept is pretty cool IMO, having a remote controlled turret could be fun in Halo. They could probably rework the Autosentry into something like this.

How do you want CE-level classic ideals and also want one of the most coddly pieces of equipment on the planet to permeate halo?

How do you want CE-level classic ideals and also want one of the most coddly pieces of equipment on the planet to permeate halo?
tumblr_inline_n0utzbZyR81rjw0ve.gif

But seriously, the most important thing about all of this is that they nail the proper playlists for Matchmaking, while also bringing us a CGB for shit like Jet Packs and other inclusions people hate for "serious" matches, but possibly fun for everything else. I've always had that mentality, and let's not forget.. this is something you'd have to earn on the map.

Basically, I want the CE Magnum and Jet Packs (for Custom Games). Problem? :]

Fuchsdh

-- Voodoo Vince/Halo 5 crossover confirmed.

Dammit, I forgot about that game. I loved it. One of those games we don't seem to get any more.

People going to be around to play some H4 tonight? Either that or I beat my head against a wall trying to finish off Bioshock Infinite achievements.

He finally got an achievement in Halo 5.

Vision Quest - 25G
In the mission Entombed on Legendary, mount a Seeker and ride it to the grave of Mendicant Bias without dying or switching mounts. Maintain your composure when Bias offers you the peyote, and don't trip out and throw up in your suit like a space pussy.

Wood for the fire...

hX596O7.jpg

[tweet]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Today is a very good day.</p>&mdash; Josh Holmes (@JoshingtonState) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoshingtonState/statuses/454401410151763968">April 10, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tweet]

II SHABUTIE II

Neo Member
Wood for the fire...

hX596O7.jpg

[tweet]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Today is a very good day.</p>&mdash; Josh Holmes (@JoshingtonState) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoshingtonState/statuses/454401410151763968">April 10, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tweet]

Life, it's just not fair.

Madness

Probably something related to H2A/Halo 5. Doubt they'd be that excited for something for E3 as opposed to some internal development milestone. Whatever game they're releasing this year probably is in a playable alpha state or something.

Chettlar

Banned
Frankie. Make you a deal, see.

You don't have to tell us what just happened that was so wonderful, but once you are free to tell us (come E3 or whatever), would you mind doing so to relieve our curiosity?

Cause otherwise that's just cruel and unnecessary.

Ghazi

Frankie. Make you a deal, see.

You don't have to tell us what just happened that was so wonderful, but once you are free to tell us (come E3 or whatever), would you mind doing so to relieve our curiosity?

Cause otherwise that's just cruel and unnecessary.

I'm sure it's something like Certain Affinity/Sabre Interactive showed 343i a near complete build of H2A today and it looked great, nothing needing an explanation come reveal, I'm guessing.

Frankie pls.
E3 I'm guessing halo-wise:
- H2A reveal.
- Halo 5 trailer/tease coming 2015.
- Halo tv show trailer (possibly both the Spielberg and the smaller scaled one) in conjunction with some X1 video promo.

There might be more/less but I think Microsoft will roll out the big guns. They need to assert the X1 over PS4 early this gen.

Top Bottom