• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

No idea what it says but I assume that it basically said Halo 5is cancelled and we get Halo 2 right?

Well, every tuesday in xbox mexico is Halo tuesdays

Road to E3 #Xboxe3
#Xboxe3 2003 Halo 2 first demo was presented
#Xboxe3 2004 Halo 2 first demo multiplayer was presented, 12 people played Halo 2 zanzibar map durint the event.

Well, every tuesday in xbox mexico is Halo tuesdays

Road to E3 #Xboxe3
#Xboxe3 2003 Halo 2 first demo was presented
#Xboxe3 2004 Halo 2 first demo multiplayer was presented, 12 people played Halo 2 zanzibar map durint the event.
Now enjoy as 16 players play on a updated Zanzibar in the award winning Halo 4
So keen for some info on 5. Soon.

I did it. I finally picked up a copy of Halo 4.
Then may woe be upon thee.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
"GAF, Frankie said to power cycle to fix my Xbone. I've been biking uphill for two hours and nothing's happened. What gives?"

I meant Pilates.

No idea what it says but I assume that it basically said Halo 5is cancelled and we get Halo 2 right?

Sorry to disappoint but they do this every Tuesday and every year. And this is far from the first time talking about that subject

The Flash

Banned
hype building

0tocydR.png

It's happening

MaxRealflugel

Neo Member

There's always a chance.

Being a Halo whore I'd like to see some Halo 5 gameplay, though we're more likely to get a tech demo or another trailer.

I'd also like to see Halo 2 Anniversary with authentic multiplayer, plus a few extras for the games, i.e. additional fictional content.

I'd like to see more of The Division as well.

Sorry to express Cartesian radical doubt, but even if a Halo 2 remake gets announced at E3, all you really know is that you exist and the announcement could be the deception of an evil genius.

Sofa King

Seems like we've been waiting forever for the announcement of what was clearly coming out. Next up, 5 month wait for the game. I'm hoping Destiny and the BL Pre-Sequel can keep me occupied come September.

Fuchsdh

Anyone up for a game of Halo 4? I need some people to play with since all my old Halo buddies have passed away.
not really but I need new peeps

You can add me GT Fuchsdh . I'm usually up for some games (once I get my FioS installed today.)

-Stage goes dark at E3
-Large group of monks in ponchos and sombreros come out
-They begin chanting the Hola theme while in the background there's a voice,
"Hubo quien dijo que este dia jamas llegaria. Que tienen que decir ahora?"

Not the game we deserve, but the game we need.

jelly

It would be cool if they showed the Halo Remastered games at E3 and then said, you can download these games tomorrow.

Fuchsdh

So, any tricks on getting the most out of Spartan Assault? Grabbed it for free from Games with Gold.

It's pretty straightforward to play through. Hammer Brutes are scary but you can juke Sqord Elites fairly easily. I've had a harder time getting gold medals on all the missions though. Might need to use the score boosters.

Edit:
Also not sure if you get it on the XB1 version but on 360 you get free upgrades and weaps bonuses for your Halo 4 career.

2:00 – 3:00 PM ET (11 AM – Noon PT)
Immediately following the briefing, Geoff has the exclusive first interview with Phil Spencer about everything that was announced on stage and his new vision for Xbox. Plus, tune in for the world premiere of Sunset Overdrive multiplayer with Marcus Smith from Insomniac Games. Glen Schofield and Michael Condry drop by to discuss Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, we get the latest on Halo E3 news from Frank O'Connor of 343 Industries, the team behind The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt drops by, and Crystal Dynamics visits All Access to make a new game announcement exclusively on Spike — with the first footage too! Also, GT's own Kyle Bosman visits to report on the social sentiment coming out of the Xbox press conference.

Frankie spin off game confirmed

Top Bottom