• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Silky

Banned
Oh, Stinkles is 'O Connor? cool.

Don't try and Noob Combo your way through. In levels with high numbers of Promethean enemies (aka 90% of them), always keep a Suppressor and a headshot-capable weapon on you. The Suppressor is by and large the most common weapon held by Forerunner enemies, carried by both Crawlers and Knights. Presumably to avoid getting curbstomped in encounters where plasma weapons were sparse, 343 made the Suppressor absolutely destroy shields in Campaign on every difficulty. Seriously, in the shielding department it's Combat Evolved Pistol levels of broken.

I see! I'm not digging the suppressor, though. Sticking with Light Rifle / Scattershot for most of this level (on Forerunner, just got to the Covenant invasion part.) But if it's that broke, I'll keep it in my rotation.

One thing I really enjoyed about Halo 4 was the campaign on Legendary actually. The difficulty felt damn good, although I wouldn't slog through it the 10 or so times I did Halo 2 on Legendary, I did think it felt like the right difficulty to play the game at.

H2A announced yet? Lel.

I'm playing through Heroic right now. I admit that it's a bit easier than usual.

Mistel

Banned
I see! I'm not digging the suppressor, though. Sticking with Light Rifle / Scattershot for most of this level (on Forerunner, just got to the Covenant invasion part.) But if it's that broke, I'll keep it in my rotation.
I just abused the boltshot to kingdom come in legendary, I can't really gel with the suppressor either.

Oh, Stinkles is 'O Connor? cool.

I'm playing through Heroic right now. I admit that it's a bit easier than usual.

Treat it like the CE AR on steroids - stay close but not in melee range, pulse the trigger. I made it through Legendary pretty successfully that way. Obvious exceptions include cheesing all the firefights in Shutdown and sticking to shotty / sticky det on Composer.

Mix

I'm excited to see what frankie was talking about when we all posted on that page and frank said that this year would be really cool or whatever it was
EDIT: I found it:
2014 gun be interesting for people on this page.

Hoork.

wonder what it was?

Omni

I'm excited to see what frankie was talking about when we all posted on that page and frank said that this year would be really cool or whatever it was
EDIT: I found it:

wonder what it was?

Well we were all talking about drunken Elites and their relations to Humanity.

I can only suppose that a piece of media regarding that relationship will be released this year some time. There's another book, right? Perhaps something will happen that will irritate people.

Check your pms.

something something wahrer chest, something something smiley face

Frank giving out Halo 2 Anniversary beta keys?

sfdtECM.gif
sfdtECM.gif
sfdtECM.gif
sfdtECM.gif
sfdtECM.gif
sfdtECM.gif
sfdtECM.gif

Silky

Banned
Aaaaaaaand Forerunner chapter complete.

ODST hasn't arrived in the mail yet so I'm just gonna sit here and play Infinity Slayer until I hate this franchise

Omni

Aaaaaaaand Forerunner chapter complete.

ODST hasn't arrived in the mail yet so I'm just gonna sit here and play Infinity Slayer until I hate this franchise

Well if you're playing Infinity Slayer it should only take a few matches

Mix

Monday is going to be absolutely amazing. I cannot wait to see what all each dev has in store both on Xbox and Playstation.

Frank, can we please have one more big tease?

Edit: I also wanted to point out that Dark theme is best theme

Top Bottom