• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

gaming_noob

Is the Xbox conference taking place outdoors? From Major Nelson:

T3O.png

Pathos

Banned
So pumped for Monday, I've been playing H3/4 and rewatching all the trailers lately to build up the hype
Edit: ^ Spencer said they were doing something new for the first time after their conference, maybe it has something to do with that?

Hybrid gametypes, like 2-Flag Slayer or Neutral-Bomb Slayer, can be created if forgers are given the ability to place objectives in slayer gametypes. Hybrid scoring in slayer, based on objective caps/plants as well as enemy kills, allows for the creation of a wider range of possible gametypes. Slaying has always been a part of objective gametypes. Now objectives can be a part of slayer gametypes. Multiple methods of earning points, as well as the ratio of points earned from kills vs points earned from objective caps, creates a new dynamic influence over player decisions that is not present is slayer or objective alone.

lizardwizarding

Neo Member
Hybrid gametypes, like 2-Flag Slayer or Neutral-Bomb Slayer, can be created if forgers are given the ability to place objectives in slayer gametypes. Hybrid scoring in slayer, based on objective caps/plants as well as enemy kills, allows for the creation of a wider range of possible gametypes. Slaying has always been a part of objective gametypes. Now objectives can be a part of slayer gametypes. Multiple methods of earning points, as well as the ratio of points earned from kills vs points earned from objective caps, creates a new dynamic influence over player decisions that is not present is slayer or objective alone.

Do you do birthdays? Weddings?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

Wat

iLTXgJdJWEy8o.jpg

When retiring to the bedroom, prepare yourself for bed as promptly as
possible. Whilst feminine hygiene is of the utmost importance, your
tired husband does not want to queue for the bathroom, as he would have to do for his train. But remember to look your best when going to bed. Try to achieve a look that is welcoming without being obvious. If you need to apply face-cream or hair-rollers wait until he is asleep as this can be shocking to a man last thing at night.

When it comes to the possibility of intimate relations with your
husband it is important to remember your marriage vows and in particular your commitment to obey him. If he feels that he needs to sleep immediately then so be it. In all things be led by your husband's wishes; do not pressure him in any way to stimulate intimacy. Should your husband suggest congress then agree humbly all the while being mindful that a man's satisfaction is more important than a woman's. When he reaches his moment of fulfilment a small moan from yourself is encouraging to him and quite sufficient to indicate any enjoyment that you may have had.

Should your husband suggest any of the more unusual practices be
obedient and uncomplaining but register any reluctance by remaining silent. It is likely that your husband will then fall promptly asleep so adjust your clothing, freshen up and apply your night-time face and hair care products. You may then set the alarm so that you can arise shortly before him in the morning. This will enable you to have his morning cup of tea ready when he awakes.

belushy

Banned
Bullet Promoções is the biggest Promo Agency in Brazil. Based in São Paulo, the agency was founded in 1987 by Eugênio Figueiredo and Luiz Carlos Lhacer. Bullet grew with the Brazilian Promo Marketing to become one of the most successful agencies in the promotional marketing field. Bullet currently has more than 150 professionals. Along with another 5 companies, make up the Talkability Group, which is a communication group dedicated to develop marketing activities using Promo, Events, Mobile, Trade and Content.

Halo 2 Anniversary.

Enfinit

You seem to not be fuzzy on bringing up me being banned and that took place at roughly the same time.

Nah, This is

This one time in high school someone sat at my friends and I's lunch table, the lunch table we claimed in the beginning of the year. The audacity! I thought. We called the new table-squatters all poopfaces, then they proceeded to call us meanieheads, so we threw our juice boxes at them. The absurdity of some people!

tl;dr - who gives a shit

Blueblur1

Bullet Promoções is the biggest Promo Agency in Brazil. Based in São Paulo, the agency was founded in 1987 by Eugênio Figueiredo and Luiz Carlos Lhacer. Bullet grew with the Brazilian Promo Marketing to become one of the most successful agencies in the promotional marketing field. Bullet currently has more than 150 professionals. Along with another 5 companies, make up the Talkability Group, which is a communication group dedicated to develop marketing activities using Promo, Events, Mobile, Trade and Content.

Halo 2 Anniversary.

What?

I dunno what I prefer more; When Randy shits on Cyren or his weird Halo posts.

[–]RandyROFLSTOMP 3 points 2 months ago

Cloudflare is a DDoS protection service that visitors to THC would access before being automatically redirected to the actual website. After Cyren and company left THC they logged into THC's Cloudflare account and changed the redirect website to their own new forums.

They abused old login info they had from being ex-staff on THC to promote their new website. Scumbags from the beginning.

Booshka

I'm still amazed that Halo drama exists as rabidly as it used to, despite how bad Halo is and disinterested the community is.

I remember all of the salt and drama on MLG forums back in H2 and H3's heyday, but this level of drama, over what, Competitive Halo 4? Surprising.

Drama is drama though, so I'm glad to spectate it from afar.

Top Bottom