• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Woorloog

Banned
I doubt video game testing is as fun as it sounds... I mean, people here play games for fun, yet they complain all the time about them. Alphas and betas are going to be much, much worse. And Domino will have to write reports about them too, no?

Eh1BUQw.jpg

EDIT congrats anyway.

EDIT
Definitely would like that job myself, doesn't require too much human contact, i think

Well I no longer have any illusions that I am decent at the game. When I play alone or with a buddy we can run it pretty well against regulars.
But playing with HaloGAF last night was ridiculous. I think I went negative every match, and while exwife would get quadruple the kills and half my deaths.

That and it was frustrating to have my shots appear to be hitting enemies and nothing happen.
Not like that happens every now and then, but with the level of the other teams it felt magnified more that usual.
Almost every battle I got shit on.

I was out of my league, should just stick to my own level. :(

It's all good man, you still bitch less than me in-game :)
There were definitely some suspect connections a couple games, though.

You play with better people to get better at the game

That's why we had to get biggy in there last night. Bring our play up to his level. ;)

Ghazi

Dude, last night's games were intense. I got super lucky and did good too, it was really fun. I'd love to play them again/more!

Gui_PT

I was a tester for about 3 months in the company I internet at after college.

It got to a point where I'd finish the game in less than 3 hours. Having to play it countless times every day.

The pain.

FyreWulff

How much was your last paycheck from MS?

WJ2XP-P9VV2-4RFRK-JGJDT-R6XVZ
DPTDD-CCFTX-FKRHM-VV6KT-KTVPZ
CVTWP-7XVG3-DKVP2-79QCH-VKCGZ
Y649T-3WMY7-HRQT9-CGHRX-DGKWZ
MW67R-39JWM-JX7YM-9TK73-C93VZ
3X6P2-DTKTR-X9746-J6J36-Q7YFZ
CDWQ9-KCVPG-PRJCH-MCXVY-VY6MZ

Woorloog

Banned
WJ2XP-P9VV2-4RFRK-JGJDT-R6XVZ
DPTDD-CCFTX-FKRHM-VV6KT-KTVPZ
CVTWP-7XVG3-DKVP2-79QCH-VKCGZ
Y649T-3WMY7-HRQT9-CGHRX-DGKWZ
MW67R-39JWM-JX7YM-9TK73-C93VZ
3X6P2-DTKTR-X9746-J6J36-Q7YFZ
CDWQ9-KCVPG-PRJCH-MCXVY-VY6MZ

Dunno what those are but i own that stuff already.... And the site doesn't say what it is because i own it already :/

bidguy

Banned
i know that spartan ops is canon but the writing and overall story was terrible.
i hope its different with the next gen entries but im very skeptical.
i was happy when they finally destroyed requiem.

Homeboyd

Old threads need to be locked for this to work. Was hard enough keeping up with two threads which is why I rarely ever post here (or there) anymore. I'll bail completely before trying to keep up with three.

THIS IS A HALO TOURNAMENT. IT PUTS HALO 4 (A SHITTY HALO) at spot 9. This leads to random viewers, which leads to random players.

5K are watching this tournament. Thats ~15% of what your game PEAKS at at night, when everybody is on. This is a tournament during the deathrattle of Halo. Imagine what the numbers would be if Halo was good?

Start catering to us. Fuck casuals.

343 Start streaming on your FUCKING OFFICIAL CHANNEL. Give shit away, run contests, run tourneys, have an official 343 streamer! Have direct interaction with your fans, which you say you do but you truly do not. AKA when you are here you are not a 343 employee you are a Halo fan blah blah blah. Fuck that.

Do something. Its embarrassing.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Gonna be hopping on in a bit, not sure what I wanna play but message TashiGAF if you wanna play. Could be Throwdown, could be customs, could be testing. Who knows.

TCRS

Banned
Halo4 sucked and I only played 5 hours of the MP and 0 of the Sp and then sold it for a huge loss.

That's all I have to say, going back to OT, thanks.

Madness

Congrats on being a tester at 343 Domino, it's a small step into a larger world.

I had a friend do game testing at EA Sports in Barnaby after high school. He wanted more so he also took some courses on game design/level design. Last I heard he now works for a pretty good mobile game company. So you never know.

On a side note, who's the chick with the Halo shirt in your pic?

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Congrats on being a tester at 343 Domino, it's a small step into a larger world.

I had a friend do game testing at EA Sports in Barnaby after high school. He wanted more so he also took some courses on game design/level design. Last I heard he now works for a pretty good mobile game company. So you never know.

On a side note, who's the chick with the Halo shirt in your pic?
The second greatest Halo woman of all time.

GhaleonEB

Anyone want a couple of Halo 4 stickers?

one just has the "Halo 4" logo on a clear background. It's actually a window cling, as it's plastic and the print is backward.

The other has "117" and "Heroes Never Die" on it. I think it's a sticker, that or a really long bookmark.

Been doing some picking up and found them on the bookshelf. First quote/reply gets them.

Edit: and gone.

Top Bottom