• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Booshka

I'm pretty damn drunk, a random HaloGAF custom right now would be a good barometer of the overall talent.

I'm not an Inheritor in Reach, the ultimate decider in Halo skill, but I am pretty experienced, so if you do worse than me and are sober, quit Halo.

Invite, GT Booshka.

I'm pretty damn drunk right now, a random HaloGAF custom right now would be a good barometer of the overall talent right now.

I'm not an Inheritor in Reach, the ultimate decider in Halo skill, but I am pretty experienced, so if you do worse than me and are sober, quit Halo.

Invite, GT Booshka.

How many tournaments have you won?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I'm pretty damn drunk, a random HaloGAF custom right now would be a good barometer of the overall talent.

Invite, GT Booshka.

Message me nerd. We're in game.

I would totally hop on with guys but Saturday night is when I test out all the personal lubricants I've accumulated throughout the week. I'll confess it at church tomorrow though so it's all good.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Lol, that was brutal. Who was host, lol? There was two of everything.

7ed528e8f12cc1ebaa8b8d110e4ab711.png

Booshka

I would totally hop on with guys but Saturday night is when I test out all the personal lubricants I've accumulated throughout the week. I'll confess it at church tomorrow though so it's all good.

Hopefully those tests aren't personal. Get it in dog, have fun.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Ghazi, Target Locators actually do work in customs. There's a fun gametype called Godzillacide that uses it.

Lol, most of the other team was after me and I had no shields, but they kept missing and I escaped.

Also, I was actually engaging in an epic showdown with the enemy Hog but then someone threw a plasma and killed us both. D:

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Ghazi: I'll put Gun Game on my Fileshare in case you want it. I'll just take it down after you finish downloading. It'll be fine.

RIP in Peace

Ghazi

Ghazi, Target Locators actually do work in customs. There's a fun gametype called Godzillacide that uses it.

Lol, most of the other team was after me and I had no shields, but they kept missing and I escaped.

Also, I was actually engaging in an epic showdown with the enemy Hog but then someone threw a plasma and killed us both. D:

I was talking about how 4's doesn't actually work by itself and they pulled data from Reach to get it working in 4.

edit: I grabbed it myself Daedalos, but Thanks anyway!

Booshka

COMEBACK KILL +20

I got a Comeback kill and almost rage quit, the amount of positive reinforcement in this game for being terrible is pathetic.

Edit @ guy who plays this game and cares about it (yourexwife) I was talking about almost Four'ing a sniper then get blained because of no descope.

Sprint, Armor abilites on a Sanctuary remake, WHY.

John Wayne

Neo Member
I really want to play Halo 4 but for some reason I can't get the motivation to actually play it. :/

BTB is just no fun anymore because the maps have become boring. I don't understand why there isn't any forge maps in the playlist.

Booshka

What he means is, he was too dominated by Self Induced even though I wasn't in the game. I'm special that way.

Being drunk was definitely self induced.

Oh and Nowise, No shit, game is boring as hell, individual encounters are boring, gameplay in general is boring, I didn't care at all what happened in any fight or any game. Sober or not, the game just doesn't compel me enough to give a shit.

Oh and Nowise, No shit, game is boring as hell, individual encounters are boring, gameplay in general is boring, I didn't care at all what happened in any fight or any game. Sober or not, the game just doesn't compel me enough to give a shit.

YOU HAVE MY SECRET

YOU ARE 2/3rds THE WAY THERE

Blueblur1

So I played the game today. That would be the second time in the last 3 months. Setting aside everything I dislike about it, I stopped playing after a couple of matches. It was just really boring. Especially with Infinity game types being voted for over and over. It's no fun when I didn't work for the power weapon. When it just warps in front of me. Where's the challenge in that? And I realize now that I really don't like the new weapons and how the old ones function in this game. It feels very odd now that I come back to it after a couple months.

Nowise10

Which I kind of don't understand. I could play Halo 3 for hours, and even reach too before I wanted a break. but with Halo 4, I occasionally play couple games of MM a week now, and then I dont have fun and get off for a few days.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Gotta say these customs look really really boring.

Tashi, you are bored playing this game, I can see it in your gameplay.

At this moment I am. I'm also pretty damn tired because I got up at 715 this morning. Gonna hop off after this game, I'm shot.

GGs everyone. Thanks for keeping me company

Top Bottom