• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Why are you people not ignoring that chum bucket?

Lack of Legendary Slayer news is irritating. At least I might have a chance of seeing The Pit in the Throwdown playlists. :-|

Conor 419

Banned
I love mine.

PhotoShop ftw

The degree to which my writing is legible on the machine is nothing short of startling, I will ACTUALLY be able to store the entirety of my third year work on the machine and have it accessible from the cloud quite effortlessly. What's particularly nice is that my notes will be quite comprehensive, due to being able to edit them in a way which pen and paper clearly cannot afford.

It's a beautiful piece of engineering and it actually secretly gives me faith in Xbone.

Take this!

ZtO18su.png

I think it'd look nice on your mantelpiece, or next to your college degree certificate/cherished family photo's etc.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
The degree to which my writing is legible on the machine is nothing short of startling, I will ACTUALLY be able to store the entirety of my third year work on the machine and have it accessible from the cloud quite effortlessly. What's particularly nice is that my notes will be quite comprehensive, due to being able to edit them in a way which pen and paper clearly cannot afford.

It's a beautiful piece of engineering and it actually secretly gives me faith in Xbone.

Take this!

ZtO18su.png

I think it'd look nice on your mantelpiece, or next to your college degree certificate/cherished family photo's etc.

printed and now beside DeVry diploma and Hitler daguerreotype.

TCKaos

Serious question: Do you legitimately want the job?
I'd do it if I thought I could, but I blow at this kind of thing and have horrendous anxiety issues that I probably couldn't deal with in a corporate environment. So I sit here and yell things at people on the internet instead.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
BOicYHaCMAAbkaR.jpg:medium

Claude and I were just chatting on the couch when the ceiling and clouds opened up above him. I took this photo right before he ascended into the Heavens.

Omni

Oh, and '60 FPS for Halo, yayyyyyyyy'

Yeah good one guys, fell right into that one didn't you. 'Oh look guys, the first thing we're going to announce for our new Halo game is directly influenced from the fundamental STAPLE of the entire Call of Duty series'

yayyyyyyyyyyyy

"Oh my, did we mention that we lied about all the 'careful planning' we had for this series? The trilogy is now a saga! We didn't have a fucking clue where we were going to take the series till last week! Gary the janitor said the new series of The Apprentice was kinda cool. we'll probably just go with that, LOL."

Oh, and that's not all! We're formally announcing a TV series, directed by a guy renowned for ruining large franchises like Star Wars, what could possibly go wrong! I mean, Microsoft certainly has the experience for such endeavours, after the fucking resounding success which was Spartan Op's!

Oh btw did we mention the next Halo's a shitty tablet game!

yayyyyyyyyyyy

Halo's dead!

yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha wow. There's salty and there is this guy. #dead

Did we hear any Spartan Assault news today? I am rather looking forward to playing it - even if it is a mobile game (edit. Wrong thread for such a question? My bad. Thought I was posting in other one...)

What are you going to do

It's still all up in the air at the moment waiting for it to settle before making any permanent choices but I might be moving to london for work or something similar unless a job comes my way quickly. Safe to say its not looking good.

It's still all up in the air at the moment waiting for it to settle before making any permanent choices but I might be moving to london for work or something similar unless a job comes my way quickly. Safe to say its not looking good.

Don't be so upset - we can be besties!

If I wasn't perhaps moving towards the north for work :( can we swap jobs?

Top Bottom