• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

Do we know when BTB is coming out?

Nope but I vaguely remember someone mentioning a community update was coming today, so I assume that will release along with the two final sprint episodes and lock in a date for BTB. Or they surprise launch it tonight.

Edit: Yup

01bb50b046c08c14b8f6d26097c1374e.png

just played a warzone match with no reqs (the req system wasn't working)

ar/magnums only
no perks
no vehicles
no power weapons
just a pure slayer/domination hybrid

it was pretty fun. much better than warzone assault

Detective

Kudos 343i.

I've just played a whole WZ match without being able to access req. It says ( Retrieving information )

A whole fucking match with a gun while the others have access to all weapons.

Great work on those fucking Dedicated servers of yours.

Kudos 343i.

I've just played a whole WZ match without being able to access req. It says ( Retrieving information )

A whole fucking match with a gun while the others have access to all weapons.

Great work on those fucking Dedicated servers of yours.

One whole match?
Return that f-ing trash f-ing game!
Dedicated servers f-ing suck, can we go back to Peer to Peer please?!?

I always seem to get a bit of lag during Team Arena matches. Not on other playlists. This is weird!
But it ironed out and got some good games in. Usually the first couple are bad. Teleporting into a first, wall, hole, and other stuff.......o_O

I'm just about over playing Breakout without a group. Not only does no one use a microphone, but if I pick up a BR after my team has done nothing but die with it all game I get betrayed by the deep that isn't able to get kills with it anyhow. I really wish there was a deep, dark pit that 343i put these useless piles of dog excrement into so they could only play with each other.

raindoc

Headset question - is the Astro A50 worth it? And is it wireless? I'm looking at the special Master Chief edition...

Headset question - is the Astro A50 worth it? And is it wireless? I'm looking at the special Master Chief edition...

I own the Polk 4Shot and Astro A50's. The A50's absolutely destroy the Polk's and rightly should being many times more expensive. What it comes down to is that the A50's are 7.1 surround headphones that will deliver great sound quality and directionality in games (like Halo!) which is great for awareness. The setup can be a pain, but it is worth it in the end.

The headphones are wireless for game audio, but do require a cable to the controller for chat.

Ramirez

Halo 2 was a fantastic online experience for me. It was wonderful being there from day 1 - Bungie were ahead of the game in MM technology. Also, button glitches added a nice dynamic to the engagements.

Sure, if you say so.

It was ahead of everything else at the time, but the cheating was absolutely rampant. Halo 3 was a dream compared to the bullshit you had to sift through in Halo 2 to get a fair match. Stand by, bridging host, elite glitches, etc.

Yes they are, I have tested a lot of headsets from Turtle beach, Tritton, Skull candy, Razer etc but nothing even comes close to my Astros

I have the Battlefield 4 limited edition A50s since 2013 and trust me they are worth it, I use them for my work and my gaming.

Sai

I love the A50, but I do have occasional issues with the mic. Folks can't hear me at all sometimes, and I can barely hear them without drowning out the game audio.

B3N1

Just got the Teishin Raikou armor set via XBL Message.

Edit: Eh, already have the other two variants of this. Probably won't ever change Recon anyway.

jcutner

Hey guys,

I traded in my copy of Halo 5 so I don't need this -

Thanks for playing Halo 5: Guardians. You’ve earned a Promotional REQ Pack including the Teishen Raikou armor set! Redeem on Xbox One or Xbox.com/redeemcode.

Redeem code
DX6DM-K9JWK-R6K6Q-KJCQK-WG34Z

darthbob

Hey guys,

Thanks for playing Halo 5: Guardians. You’ve earned a Promotional REQ Pack including the Teishen Raikou armor set! Redeem on Xbox One or Xbox.com/redeemcode.

Redeem code

You should always put in the email tags so lurkers can't steal them.

Edit: And of course it's already been used, and of course I don't have a code in my own XBL inbox despite playing the game since launch.

RobNBanks

Banned
just played a Warzone Assault on Dispatch, team was able to grab the second objective before capturing the first which isn't even possible..

Hey guys,

Redeem code
already used :(

GTSweet

Neo Member
just played a Warzone Assault on Dispatch, team was able to grab the second objective before capturing the first which isn't even possible..

It's a known glitch that 343 is aware of and working on.

You trick the marines in the second base to fire at you, which causes them to kill themselves with the reflection of the door. You can then capture the armory, before having to go back to the first base to capture.

It's annoying and can be done on all 3 Warzone Assault playlists currently. Happens about 60% of the games I'm in (or is at least attempted until I stop someone).

Gift:

3JW43-MJCF3-C3PMV-C9H4V-9GYJZ

shoreu

Holy shit this game is bad.

/Warzone

Between the shit campaign, the reduced features, and the sheer contempt for the player demonstrated in Warzone, I think 343i may very well have finally put the bullet in the Halo legacy's head with Halo 5. It was already bloodied and broken after the failures of Halo 4 and Halo: MCC, but this final failure could just be the kill shot.

Well done 343i. You may have killed a juggernaut.

Record yourself playing so we can see how bad you are.

jem0208

Holy shit this game is bad.

/Warzone

Between the shit campaign, the reduced features, and the sheer contempt for the player demonstrated in Warzone, I think 343i may very well have finally put the bullet in the Halo legacy's head with Halo 5. It was already bloodied and broken after the failures of Halo 4 and Halo: MCC, but this final failure could just be the kill shot.

Well done 343i. You may have killed a juggernaut.
Lol

pieface

2 plat and 2 diamond vs 2 onyx and 2 diamond.

Thanks for that 343. Was a very entertaining 50-14 game.

Whats the point in the ranking system if it matches Onyx against Plat? Is the player base that low already?

What a joke.

MaGlock

I got that as well I think I have that set already. So I'll check later and if I do I'll gift one of fellow halo gaf the code. Upper my sensitivity today for the first time ever in a halo game. Was finishing kills better. Really wondering if I'm suffering from aim acceleration or I'm just worse at this game then other halos. Still having a blast

Detective

One whole match?
Return that f-ing trash f-ing game!
Dedicated servers f-ing suck, can we go back to Peer to Peer please?!?

You think this is funny?

And it was not a first time either. It happened before.

Other than that, Well..It lags..a lot.. I've to empty a whole DMR on a person to kill him, even if his health is recharging.

SMG close quarter VS gun, Full clip from behind..nothing happends, He just turns around and kills me.

I just want them to acknowledge the problem.

Come out and say it..

Ferny

2 plat and 2 diamond vs 2 onyx and 2 diamond.

Thanks for that 343. Was a very entertaining 50-14 game.

Whats the point in the ranking system if it matches Onyx against Plat? Is the player base that low already?

What a joke.

You had 2 diamond players as well and could only muster 14 points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom