• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I knew about that, apparently it's slightly faster than the original slide jump boost thing? Who knows. I suppose if it gives you similar momentum, it's better than jumping and potentially putting you in a trickier position.

Hmm, cool! I didn't notice that it was faster. Good to know.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I'll buy the hcs skins. Support what you love and all.

Bring on the free dlc (in addition to forge maps pls)

My 2nd buy still haunts me....

The silver pack I opened after I got the HCS one contained a rare armor and an ONI WARTHOG CERT! So yeah, I think I win. Now I just need to hope that people get in the turrret.

I'll buy the hcs skins. Support what you love and all.

Bring on the free dlc (in addition to forge maps pls)

Yup for all my complaints about lack of content I've played the game for almost 70 hours when adding campaign and MP together, I'm happy to give them £8 for some cool weapon skins and a dorky armor set.

Trup1aya

The silver pack I opened after I got the HCS one contained a rare armor and an ONI WARTHOG CERT! So yeah, I think I win. Now I just need to hope that people get in the turrret.

Yup for all my complaints about lack of content I've played the game for almost 70 hours when adding campaign and MP together, I'm happy to give them £8 for some cool weapon skins and a dorky armor set.

Hint
they won't

Esque7

Are the servers sorted yet? I was planning on hopping on before The Game Awards.
I was finally able to get into a warzone game but it had tons of connection issues so I had to quit. Might be better now. Warzone assault wasn't even listed as an option which was weird though. Arena seems ok too.

Fuchsdh

Chances are likely high that is going to happen. Need to refill the Warzone population with old and new Xmas gift players to increase the chances of REQ pack purchases. It is what I would do if I were them.

They've already shown a Warzone map a while ago (weeks now, right?) with the Mk IV stuff, so I think it's a safe bet.

Would love one or two new maps into the Arena rotation too.

is the oni warthog good? I got that awhile ago but mostly ignore these things (just want a damn dmr)

bye guys im qutting my halo career to go pro in splatoon

if anyone wants to join my esports team the name is squids in pyjamas, see you on the painting field

Fuchsdh

is the oni warthog good? I got that awhile ago but mostly ignore these things (just want a damn dmr)

ONI Warthogs are tougher and their guns don't overheat. They basically are the Halo 3 Warthog in Halo 5.

Combine a competent driver and gunner and you will wreck the other team, especially before the endgame when people start blowing REQs.

I bought it, with real money.

I'm sorry HaloGAF, I have failed you. You may hang my entrails up and parade them around the city now.

?

You're supporting a game and series we like. Go buy more :p

*Gasp* But aren't I casual scum whose contributing to the eventual downfall of gaming being P2W?!

I'm kidding, just making light of the comments I've seen around the web about this HCS pack.

And nah can't actually, I gotta eat and live for the next 2 weeks y'know? can't be spending all on REQ packs.

jem0208

I've grinded up to 37765 Req points tonight.

Half of that was me selling my entire Req collection but still. Fairly good progress has been made.

Madness

I'd have preferred to actually pay for the subsequent visual skin chances than the HCS skins. I don't really want the HCS logo on my weapons and whatnot, so seems like a waste if the first Pack HAS to be that, and all subsequent is a chance at 5 visual rares (hoping that they'd be weapon skins, or Noble helmet).

Maybe I can grind the first pack and just pay for the subsequent packs. But 80k is brutal to grind to. Even a gold pack feels forever.

Strider

Yea the HCS logos all over the skins ruins an otherwise great design to me... The armor especially :/

The magnum skin is cool tho with the logo being on the handle and out of sight. The main reason I bought the pack. Need all the magnum skins at some point :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom