• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one win in each mode for a REQ pack?

You'd think you'd want to encourage players to win a few matches.

Whatever, not looking free REQs in the mouth.

Good reason to bail on a match you're losing if you're short on time though.

BraXzy

UI updates sound good but I hope the better post carnage stuff comes sooner, not later. Getting super frustrated with not being able to see my medals -.-

Spartan Company challenges sounds kinda cool, probably gonna be similar to Driveclub Clubs with the bonus decals and cars based on level.

Glass

I missed that sniper Combat Evolved clip before, that was awesome. Apparently picked up by some media places.
Great news about the spartan companies and the commendations.

#ButteryCrumpets

I'm still trying to figure out what armor goes best with the Noble helmet.

I have the noble armor, but it's too blocky for my tastes. I like something a touch sleeker. But my overall favorite, the Hellcat, just makes the Noble helmet look totally oversized.

le sigh...

BraXzy

Not a fan of the REQ pack segments, I get that people watch REQ pack openings, but usually when someone spends hundreds on a few dozen gold packs or something :3

BraXzy

Damn son that Assassination makes me wince! SAVAGE!

I absolutely love both of those assassinations.. There are too many good ones, give me shuffle mode!

I love the assassination animations.

Wish there were more variations for in-air assassinations, since that's where most of mine seem to come...

I have literally zero interest in the Mark IV armor.

Like, I get the nostalgic value, and yes, it's better than some of the super busy designs 343i has cooked, up, but it's almost too basic for my tastes.

singhr1

Antifreeze looks most like Meltdown from H4. Not necessarily in terms of overhead layout but with infantry focused, light bridge, man cannons, small paths all over, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom