• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT2| All Hail The Conquering Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

Looks like Spartan Companies will have a special helmet and armor. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/updates/Cartographers-Gift

Link also includes other info on the December update, such as an all new social playlist launching with Social BTB.

Ooh nice to have it all in written form. I'll give the Forge info a proper read through later.

Good to see Spartan companies are getting some much needed attention. We just need in-game incorporation and jobs a good'n.

Tawpgun

because there isnt one.

you can download the maps of people youre following when you look at their service record but thats it

Well at least that functionality works...

Hoping 343 has plans to get an actual filebrowser going with waypoint functionality.

Would be nice if we got a modern Halo game with feature parity from 2007.

Akai__

because there isnt one.

you can download the maps of people youre following when you look at their service record but thats it

I already quoted you once on this, but there was a leak with a File Share system in August: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=186612707&postcount=5147

I hope their plans didn't change since then, because having to follow people would be stupid and it would proof that they haven't learned anything from Halo 4 or the MCC in terms of File Browser.

Yup.

Karl2177

I think Karl and Nokyard have shown interest. Probably working together on one, if no one else claimed it.
Yep. I have it written up and will finish the graphics tonight. Once I'm done with it, I'm sending it off to Nokyard to make sure everything is correct.

Ooh nice to have it all in written form. I'll give the Forge info a proper read through later.

Good to see Spartan companies are getting some much needed attention. We just need in-game incorporation and jobs a good'n.
Forge info is just a rehash of what we already know.

Well at least that functionality works...

Hoping 343 has plans to get an actual filebrowser going with waypoint functionality.

I have something cooked up that will help HaloGAF share files with minimal work.

link1201

Yep. I have it written up and will finish the graphics tonight. Once I'm done with it, I'm sending it off to Nokyard to make sure everything is correct.
Looking forward to it. I can't forge myself but I am looking forward to seeing what people come up with.

Tawpgun

Damn. I need a Spartan company now. I applied to HaloGaf but I guess I am not worthy

I think with Spartan Companies getting stat tracking and commendations it only makes sense to purge some filth.

Elzar will be reviewing everyones service record to see if you meet the companies qualifications.

Also make me mod

or admin, heckfu doesn't even play the game.

The issue is that the Warzone REQ bundle can't be game shared. Yeah, the download for it will appear on your dashboard, but it's not associated with your account. Gotta buy your own I'm afraid

Aaah yeah that's quite logical. Although from what I saw, I can't actually download it anymore. It doesn't show up in the REQ store. Not that I was planning on buying it.

Damn. I need a Spartan company now. I applied to HaloGaf but I guess I am not worthy

Done

I think with Spartan Companies getting stat tracking and commendations it only makes sense to purge some filth.

Elzar will be reviewing everyones service record to see if you meet the companies qualifications.

Also make me mod

or admin, heckfu doesn't even play the game.

I knew it was a bad idea to give him power.

Sorry Tawp, only allowed 4 mods at a time.

Imma watching you Over.

I messaged you on there, would appreciate the add!

Done

New assassinations!

nice-try-6656a2d7502840d9bf3101cff672493c.gif

oh-snap-4dd144d193204bef86c95770518be865.gif

Tawpgun

Done

I knew it was a bad idea to give him power.

Sorry Tawp, only allowed 4 mods at a time.

Imma watching you Over.

Done

HaloGAF company administration skewed too much in Europe's favor. Someone think of the poor americans. Last time we weren't represented fairly didn't end too well for yall.

HaloGAF company administration skewed too much in Europe's favor. Someone think of the poor americans. Last time we weren't represented fairly didn't end too well for yall.

Haha

Yeah, I'll deffo be changing the mods/admins and players as the we continue.

Want it to be active as possible, that includes me too.

see5harp

Didn't get to play all that much but it was a nice surprise to see that there are finally some sort a daily reward. I understand not wanting daily challenges that mess with the competitive nature of arena but challenges that encourage nornal play would be nice.

jem0208

BTB needs join in progress.

I don't care if you occassionally join a game late and lose, the number of games I've played which have been completely ruined by quitters is ridiculous. Playing strongholds on basin at the moment and half my team has quit.

Haruko

Aaah yeah that's quite logical. Although from what I saw, I can't actually download it anymore. It doesn't show up in the REQ store. Not that I was planning on buying it.

I think there's a bug where having the bundle installed on the HDD makes the game not display it as available to purchase. I'm guessing it's to help prevent people from finding a way to buy a 2nd bundle which won't give them any packs.

I'd try uninstalling the bundle from your HDD and seeing if it appears.

BTB needs join in progress.

I don't care if you occassionally join a game late and lose, the number of games I've played which have been completely ruined by quitters is ridiculous. Playing strongholds on basin at the moment and half my team has quit.

It's coming. it'll be a JiP window. so don't expect someone to join at the very end. thats my understand atleast.

343i's has to give us at least ONE original BTB map.

New assassinations!

nice-try-6656a2d7502840d9bf3101cff672493c.gif

Once I get this one I'll definitely turn assassinations back on.

Thanks! Will definitely be down to work with anyone in the company towards getting group commendations if anyone else is. Also I hope the company armor+helmet is actually unique for each Company..it'd be cool if you could customize the skin with an emblem or something.

I'm starting to believe that longshot BR is better, it's lower req and is a laser when scoped, it's a little too good when you go against someone with one and can't hit them back in warzone.

I love the DMR but man does it feel weak when I use it yet I die in a second going against one.

see5harp

I did finally unlock a DMR but I don't play Warzone, so it's a waste. All I want is a pistol skin.

EDIT: To be honest there's something about every map I really like. Pegasus can be really fun at times. Def better than that one map Orion that was in the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom